Just took 700MG of diphenhydramine. Not sure what to expect. DPH high thread!

Just took 700MG of diphenhydramine. Not sure what to expect. DPH high thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/diphenhydramine_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prepare to see glass spiders

Not much of a high. Just a state of delirium and sometimes terror in conjunction with it. Also, the recreational al dose borders along the dangerous side in terms of doing weird things to your blood pressure.

Dumbass op, don't fuck with DPH, shit is retarded.

Fuck user, I hate spides.

your gonna be real interested in some shit that isn't actually there.

I'm out of weed and I had some, figured id give it a go once because I can.

700mg is just stupid

but 50-100mg makes fapping really nice

Expect to have the greatest fap in your life op
Not joking. Kinda a Pain to get started, but amazing

if you can get hard and stay hard it is worth it, usually i just give up after 5 minutes of stroking my floppy dick

450mg would have been somewhat reasonable if you were completely insane and wanted to experience what true delirium induced terror is like

700mg has a somewhat likely chance of killing you thanks to the increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Also at that dose you will likely have total amnesia for a good 12-16 hours and if you are very lucky you won't end up hospitalized but forget about being able to read anything for at least 4-5 days.

Some sort of primal curiosity makes deliriants seem interesting but they're fucking stupid and almost everyone absolutely hates them

OP make sure you throw out the rest of the bottle. I took 600mg once then while I was high ended up taking another 600.

Also to add, pissing takes effort.
Dunno if it's an increased prostrate size or something, but taking a piss can be extremely uncomfortable

you're in for a good nap. that's for sure.
you might die though.
stay hydrated.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

sleep...and if you force yourself to stay awake mild hallucinations. but that is a fucking challenge.

nope

I pet my cat that I didn't have while smoking non existing cigarettes and talking to a friend that lived 2000 miles away face to face. Felt like death for 2 days after and scared the shot outta my roommate. Also have fun not being able to escape the hallucinations. Close your eyes and you still see everything

you can expect to be relieved of your runny nose and stuffy sinuses. You can also expect some drowsiness. You're a fucking idiot it's Benadryl....

SWIM told me if you double your dose, it cancels out the high, allowing you to dose off way easier.

I hope OP keeps posting. I want to hear his slow decent into madness. And then his death.

You'll find out what it feels like to be schizophrenic. You'll here whispers and sounds that aren't there, see bugs crawling around that aren't there, and feel extremely uncomfortable and probably have uncontrollable muscle spasms. It's not worth it at all, people generally only try to get high off it once

yep

Just stay in bed whatever happens. You could seriously hurt yourself because you will lose touch with reality. Get water before you trip because cottonmouth sucks. Don't drive or operate machenery tomorrow. DPH sucks. If you are going to use OTC drugs DXM is by far the best as long as you don't go on a bender. Happy tripping!

i used to get high on the stuff. i ended up overdosing one night by accident and having a seizure. i never touched the stuff again. take my advice - do literally anything else. if you're just trying OTC stuff, just drink DXM cough syrup.

SWIM is a faggot

Did you just use fucking SWIM on Sup Forums.... Jesus christ dude

700mg (probably) won't kill you. Expect to see people who aren't there but think they're real then just feel like the most retarded mentally ill hospital patient when they disappear. Expect to see bugs and spiders. The worst part is the spiders. You will think they're real 100% of the time and almost have a heart attack when you see them. Expect to hear new sounds in music that actually make it sound better (the only good thing). One thing that can be fun is to close your eyes and imagine you can still see your surroundings. You can see your surroundings with your eyes closed, but it's extremely distorted and wrong. 450mg won't do much. Maybe some minor delium. If you don't die let us know how it went. Should be interesting. DPH is the most dysphoric substance I've ever consumed

op will die in 7 days

Damn, how was that?

You're the idiot, clearly. Look up what a dose that high will do to you. Or listen to the other people in this thread, they're on the money for the most part.

Just took 50mg of diph for a nice sleep :>)

I've always hoped for this but every one of these threads the OP inevitably disappears either because he gets distracted or more likely because on high doses of deliriants typing or even forming any sort of coherent ability to write a sentence and fill out captcha becomes impossible.

Yup

OP It's literally mind over matter for you now.
That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Just fucking.. ugh nah im sorry i can't bullshit any longer,
you're fucked dude.

Same dude that posted about petting the cat here. Dxm is way more enjoyable. Get two bottles and go super far out. Takes a while to get your vision straight after that. It's cool when your 19 and bored.

Ive done this see things with your eyes closed thing a handful of times sober when i was falling asleep and it never happened before dph. Same with having fake convos before bed in my head. Maybe mania though. Dph is best as a dream enhancer i think

guy who overdosed

exactly. i've even gotten high off of DXM on the regular as an adult. people like to talk shit about *gasp* "drinking cough syrup?!" but i'm telling you: it's safe (if you drink the right kind), enjoyable, and i've never had a bad time.

OP TEXT HER NOW! SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP OP!!

Two bottles? Get the liquid caps. Way less nasty

anticholinergic effect
>can't pee
>can't see
>can't spit
>can't shit

Whats your optimal dxm does robotrippers? Mines 300mg and i like to walk around and listen to music. Higher doeses are arguably more fun but then im kind of foggy all week. Does anyone always have an uncomfortable comedown on DXM? I am always sad when i come down regardless of my mood before.

+1

christ, don't be such a girl. i'm not eating all those pills. you can chug a bottle of syrup in like 10 seconds flat.

I remember cringing when my friends would go to buy it with my and grab what ever bottle they used last time and they got it with acetaminophen. It's like dude. Don't drink thousands of milligrams of acetaminophen...

720 mg usually does the trick for me. chill out and watch a couple crazy movies or play vidya all night long. fun times, fam.

Only thing is you have to down like fucking 30 of them if you want a good trip... I seem to always puke regardless. I still want to try the Agent Lemon extraction, I've heard there's much less nausea that way

dude i used to be pro at the agent lemon. after doing it maybe like 10 times, just drink the fucking syrup. you're just wasting your time with a bunch of harmful chemicals for the exact same result.

>be me
>Be 19 on a road trip to Ohio with my brother and his friend.
>We're staying in the hotel and I decide to dose a bit for the first night
>Take 500mg to start
>After about an hour start feeling out of it but not seeing or hearing anything
>Take another 100mg
> Ride out the build up while watching ancient aliens
>Start thinking I'm back at work and trying to figure out why my register won't open
"Fuck are you doing?" My bro asks
"Register won't fucking open, how am I gonna get the change!?" Said me
"That's a chair you tard"
>We go back to watching TV
>I get up again and go to the bathroom and am texting my ex about why there are Bibles in every hotel room
>Go out and start searching the hotel drawers, expecting to find my dad to prove to her that there's a Bible in every hotel room
>Mfw my brother tries to convince me my dad isn't in the drawers

I'm with you. The caps duck up my stomach and if I remember correctly it was more expensive that way. It sucks vomiting up 45 gel caps

Very true

gg have fun seeing the skin digging screw bugs

people on dph have given them the nickname since they cant really give an earthly bug name to them since they are hard to describe.

high doses and youll see bugs trying to dig into your skin

Jesus are you just really fat or what? That'd be almost a 4th plateau dose for me, no way I could watch a movie let alone play a video game.

Again, the nausea factor dude. Chugging syrup is so revolting to me and then I puke it up before I absorb most of the DXM. The robogels are better, i still usually puke but I can hold them down long enough to get a proper trip out of it. Like I said I've heard the extracted stuff is much less nausea inducing and if you do it right you won't get any of the chemicals in there.

If you actually did you need either call 911 immediately or call a friend or family member and tell them to take you to the hospital. The dose you took is beyond what is needed for a "high" and within the lethal dose. Call an ambulance right now before you lose contact with reality!

Your legs will lose the ability to lift your body if you stay in a sitting position, if you smoke you will probably feel like you constantly have a cigarette in your hand even though you don't, you will begin to dream every time you close your eyes even though you aren't aware of it, things will become scary and you will see things that come from deep delirium. You will feel like you haven't slept in a month and exhaustion and the worst dry mouth.

idk man. i weigh like 180lbs. you're probably just smaller than me.

He's actually not doing either of those things. He's raping his dog and starting his bed on fire

So you're about 82kg; a 720mg dose would be over 8 mg/kg. Yeah I definitely couldn't do that, my vision gets too fucked up to do anything like that around 7 mg/kg, pretty much just music with eyes closed or staring into a chaotic flanging mess on my ceiling

idk. i mean when i was younger i used to vomit crazy bad. after doing it so much, i guess i just got used to it. i used to have to like close my eyes and take deep breaths for an hour to not throw it all up. another option would be to take coricidin cough and cold pills. just be careful with those because of the antihistamine in it.

this guy is just trolling you. don't embarrass yourself at the ER.

I've done 700mg and I'm under 130lbs so yeah I survived, but the weeks to come were not really even there.

yeah I've heard bad stuff about the CCC's. Anyway I'll probably just stick with the gels, it sucks taking so many but I only trip DXM like twice a year so I just suck it up. Too bad you can't buy the pure powder from suppliers

I'm 115 and I never do less than 450 when I do it. Probably closer to 6 or 7 hundred

idk. i've also probably built up a tolerance over time. 720 when i was in high school used to take me out of this world. 720 now is still a good time, just not an OBE.

Whatever happened to taking Dramamine?

Bullshit, 700mg raises heart rate and blood pressure to very dangerous levels. No, chances are you won't die but you still can for sure. What's embarrassing is choking down 700mg of a shitty OTC deliriant because you can't stand being sober for a night

DXM is more interesting than high doses of DPH anyway, I'ts not like I want to do that again, it makes it so you can't think, like physically. I'll go to think about how to do something and there''s nothing there, I can tell after a few months things return to normal but it really fucks your shit up.

Same thing

i knew this one guy who said he knew where to buy them online. again, sounds like a bunch of extra work when i can just buy 2 bottles for 10 bucks and chug them. another trick i used to do would be buy a monster to chase it. i would chug one bottle, drink half the monster, chug the other, kill the monster, wait, profit.

also retarded.

Same basic thing, the chemical difference between DMH and DPH is hardly anything. Only difference is potency of dosage but effects are more or less identical in nature. Aka fucking insane

that's just like, your opinion, man.

You're absolutely right, I would rather dose on dxm or just smoke pot but I'm throwing my hat in the ring against the faggot saying 700 is getting close to deadly for someone weighing like 160 or 180 or whatever

You can get high from tiny amounts of bleach, but it's not like I'm going to go do it.

This entire thread exists because weed is not legal everywhere.

i'd much rather do lsa by way of infinite morning glory seeds than dph, FUCK that shit

now you're just using hyperbole. obviously i'm not going to drink fucking bleach. nutmeg on the other hand...

THANK YOU

Who the fuck said it was legal to smoke where I live? It's called a black market you dumbfag

It never interested me. I'm not against weed, nor do I care if its legalized. For whatever reason, whenever its been offered to me, no matter how many times I hear about the positive experiences, the urge has just never hit me. I dunno. Its not something I really care about experiencing.

The dumbest thing I did was inhalants, in terms of damaging consequences, dph is probably not as bad.

i tried morning glory seeds. i only felt a little spaced out and think i might have seen trails after eating an ABSURD amount of them.

i'm telling you, fam. cough syrup is where it's at.

It's an amazing tool in harm reduction for addicts.

High ld50

Confirmed

Look bruh, I'm interested in drugs and so I know the numbers recorded of heart rate and blood pressure for people admitted to the ER having taken doses over 600mg. Just because it likely won't kill you doesn't mean it isn't still dangerous and stupid to do. All for a shit tier high that almost certainly does significant brain damage. If you want to convince yourself it's worth it, go for it, I love reading the experience reports. But don't be in denial about what exactly is happening to you.

i know other people who have done inhalants, that was enough to keep me from doing them.

That's kinda gay dude

it's alright. it just makes you spaced out and relaxed.

different user here, you are a fucking retard. you dont need to make shit up and pretend to be cool, this isnt the 3rd grade, it's Sup Forums. share your opinions but face the fact that they are opinions not fact, dont confuse the 2.

I'm glad I stopped when I did, you recover, but it sure does take a long time, and relationships suffer because of it.

ITT: Op is a fucking retard

Post a screen shot of a forum.... credible source....

How is officially recorded ER cases an opinion? Do you realize how common hospitalization from anticholinergic overdose is? And how would anything I'm saying somehow be something to make me look cool? That doesn't even make any fucking sense, at least try to construct a substantive argument instead of just throwing generic bullshit retorts at me in an attempt to justify your retardation

Fuckittttt

500 mg/kg in rats
erowid.org/pharms/diphenhydramine/diphenhydramine_dose.shtml

I hear a lot about this DXM drug and just wanted to know what the drug does and where do you get it? I don't usually take drugs, but this drug sounds a bit interesting.

wow you sure are mad. you should go to bed before the high heart rate and blood pressure kills you or gives you a stroke. wouldnt want you to be another ER statistic about people admitted for butthurt/mad overdose.

Literally Google what you just typed