Start talking to girl in august

>start talking to girl in august
>she says she loves me
>says she lives in spain
>says she loves everything about me
>we go on like this, developing a relationship until december
>she starts posting her kik on soc all the fucking time, literally every kik thread
>i call her out on it
>things start spiraling downwards
>we break up
>find out she lives in canada, not spain.
>find out she's been talking to other guys the entire time
>everything she said to me is a lie
>she literally wasted my life since august

fuck guys

>females

Not even once.

CAPSLOCK FAGGOT!!!!

Nice dubs

Also true

Why user? Why didn't you give Sup Forums her kik? It's the only way to find out they're thinking of you.

post pics

Sorry man I know this sucks, but it'll probably end up helping you out in the future
Stop trying to talk to girls over the internet, there is a 90% shot you are getting catfished at all times, girls love to do this shit
I would recommend joining a club or some shit man, I know it sounds like impossible, but there are most likely a lot of places around your area where people gather to do shit and meet other people
Go play D&D and your local game shop, take a cooking class, join a fucking yoga seminar, who cares.
Just put yourself out there and eventually you will find someone
Weirdos and socially inept people have been around forever and you are proof that they were capable of finding someone to fuck them
I'm sure youll be fine

yup

i pretty much don't like any people at all right now. everyone either doesn't care about me or lets me down (because they forget about me, i.e. they also don't really care about me)

i don't feel like i get to be human, i'm like some kind of object that nobody considers
what?
oh i did, that's in the "we break up" part. it was an awful breakup, she calls me all the time and tells me she's going to call the cops or she loves me, a huge range of stuff. never know if she's going to threaten to kill herself or go to a mental institution or send me to jail.

Someone should of told you not to talk to strangers nigga. Let this be a lesson to you. Always cam, or meet face to face.

of?
yeah i'm never going to talk to anyone online again, obviously no one from the internet would ever care about me. real life isn't for me either, girls avoid me at all costs. so do guys but i don't care about that. i don't like d&d, i don't like video games, i don't want to take a cooking class, i don't like anything.

so i won't ever find someone, but not everyone gets to win the lottery. not everyone gets to be happy. some people are destined to be alone forever. i know i am. the thing about weirdos and socially inept people is that they at least have some redeeming quality. i genuinely do not. it's become glaringly apparent that i will be alone my entire life until i die.

I know you're down now man, but give it time.
I would still highly recommend trying shit, you never know if you'll like it till you do
Not trying to hound you or anything, just saying a lot of my favorite things to do I never in my life would have tried
Stick it out for a while and see where it takes you

read that entirely with a lisp

Of this broad.

lol this is metal as fuck.

easy on that edge

>online dating

fucking zoz how much of a loser are you? no wonder she cheated on you

Check'd n kek'd

don't feel like trying anything. don't want to do anything.
oh okay. i'd have to get them off my phone, posting on my computer. no problem sharing, buti don't feel like getting up and getting my phone.
i didn't mean to be edgy, fuck.

Gay as fuck.

Not posting those pics is why you don't have friends.

>developing a relationship

No you weren't. Stop eDating cringelord.

yup. i'm a fucking worthless idiot, i readily admit this.
i didn't say i wouldn't
yeah i'm done, no worries.

Well let's go.