I'm a Jimmy Johns delivery driver. AMA

I'm a Jimmy Johns delivery driver. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a scale of 1 to 10, how dissapointed are your parents?

like a 2 since I still work while going to college

When will you kill yourself?

So am I lol in Md

Want some pancakes?

when I feel like it

jimmy johns isn'tt that good and is highly overrated

whats jimmy johns

Which state are you from?

as a employee I agree, they just pay me better than most other food joints, plus they're really good about working around my school schedule

Michigan

Ah nvrm. Im a driver in NC myself. Kinda sucks, but its definitely not the worst

So I've never ordered Jimmy John's before. I've worked at a subway and pretty much only ordered sammiches from subway, so I don't know what it's like at other sanwhihch places.

So like do I just call and as kfor a club and yo ubring me a club? is it fast

>saving the thumbnail

I'll agree to that it kinda sucks, but I make more money than most of the pizza guys around town so I'm happy with that

well JJ's has 11 clubs so it's best for you and the workers to know what you want first, and also to save your self some embarrassment we don't nearly have as many toppings as you so look at the toppings on the menu as well

What's your favorite item there? Anything you wouldn't get?

So, my local Jimmy John's is ridiculously fast, like

Just curious, where 'bouts in NC?
Ashvillain here.

No the delivery area is ridiculously small that's how they do it but my average time is 7 min from when you place the order, I'm the md driver

my favorite sandwich is the Bootlegger
1.) most JJ stores have an "out the door in less than 4 rule" basically deliveries get out of the store in less than four minutes, unless it's a huge order.
2.) JJ's honestly doesn't care about speeding it's mostly the police, but honestly the Police let us slide all the time they just know we're trying to do our job.

Can't go wrong with the Italian night club and the tuna is also on point

this too

Cary my dude. Would you happen to be Noah or Mike?

honestly JJ' tuna is the only tuna I'll eat from a sub shop, I don't trust other stores and I don't know why

Same the only reason I ate it in the first place was because I made it myself and knew it wasnt some fake bs

Delivered for Pizza Hut years ago, manager knew I broke speeding laws constantly, tickets are on us not them, so he dgaf.
Once got a speeding ticket but and had to tell him, one of those quick 30second lectures that seemed like he had to do.

have you ever seen the sandwich makers do anything gross to a sub?

no, the store I work at we never do anything gross to any sandwhich.

The otherday tho there was a different Jimmy Johns guy who put his dick in some bread

Nah, but about 7 years ago I worked with a Noah at Toys R Us. He's supposidly at college now (I think still in NC) haven't kept in contact with him, cool dude though.

Jjs is ridiculously clean, we clean everything everyday and I've never seen ppl fuck with shit here in MD

Fuck jimmy johns. Subway is better

Does he look like Jesus?

Get the fuck out of my state, faggot

JJ by me in detroit area is so fucking slow ive waited over an hour for a couple subs, cant get enough of their BLTs tho

No u

Kinda tall, skinny, had short blondish-brownish hair when I last seen him. Might be able to get you a last name if you know his. Gotta hit up my other bud I met from there.

But, before I do, i want to say it is Hall.

Nah thats not him. Damn, wouldve been crazy. My dudes last name is price and is a little tall, but has near shoulder-length hair thats dark brown and an almost immaculately kept beard. Literally he looks like Jesus

1) what are you going to school for
2) what race tips the least
3) how much do you weigh
4) if I mail you my hair will you eat it

Co-workers bearable? For me, that makes huge difference

1. Fine arts
2. Niggers
3.350 pounds
4.yes

Right? Long-time lurker here just started posting recently, that would have been crazy.

How many times have you seen a black guy wander into the store, ask if you toast anything, and then wander out without buying anything? I'm a former jj's employee and this happened at least once a week.

Minius the upscaled whites, some of the Mexicans in my PHut area were my best tippers.

OP here ignore the fake below
1.) Computer science
2.) Blacks
3.) 160
4.) no

About 2 to three times a month, it's fucking magic

it's mostly white trailer trash people that ask for toasted subs.

313?

In my experience, white trash people are the ones that immediately ask for american cheese, but settle with provolone since that's all we have.

616 bro

THE RICH KIDS HUH

lower mid-class, no where near rich

Oh, I'm thinking of West Bloomfield.
Well hats off to you then m8, good luck this semester

thanks m8

STFU jeff

313 BABY

just kidding detroit sucks

heres some things to check out, maybe they can help ! have a good night hope u feel better!! youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Don't remind me, it's not something I'm proud of
I don't even live in Detroit, I live about 3 houses away lol

I'm about a 5-10 minute drive from detroit, the city line goes more west the further north you go, that new wings stadium will hopefully be pretty sick though

Jjs next to Krispy crème?

is your jimmy johns next to a donut bar?

^^^ same fagging, also close to detroit

Woodland mall area bro?