Is the Grifter video real? Or just a myth

Is the Grifter video real? Or just a myth.

>nb4 someone posts the YouTube video of a fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=The_Grifter
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-grifter
youtube.com/watch?v=7-v20JzZWr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ dude.
I would give you a link, but you really dont want to see what goes on in that video.

Trust me. Please. dont takt these words and throw them out the other ear. Ever been in a rekt thread? imagine that, but you feel it. you dont get satisfied from the gore. it hurts you.

Do not watch it. as much of an insensitive Sup Forumstard i am, i dont want you to go through the pain i did. its not worth it.

It's a myth.

You should let me decided wether it's that fucked or not.

If you dig, you'll find it.

You don't want to find it.

It's an old ass meme, there is no video

Sky is blue.
Jews are assholes
kids are squishy inside
bitches be hoes
Grifter is fucking horrible.

These are things you don't get to 'decide".

Holy shit i forgot about this. It reminds me of the older Sup Forums

The sky isn't always blue

I can judge for myself. I'm pretty thick skinned.

So you're saying the meme created the myth of the video?

Yup

It's like destroying dasiy raped you in the ass with a chainsaw

The grifter was the worst one I ever saw. That frame is an artist fake. The real one was worse. Not as gory, but plenty disturbing.

Explain what goes on in the video for all the newfags. I honestly think one of them is going to bumble around and find it...

just dont

Sure. Go find it.

Last time I saw even the start of the scene was in Candyland or candyman or whatever else that fucking tor game was.

Fuckers made me think I was getting rewarded for collecting all there stars on that fucking maze and it dropped me into the video. Had to hard clean my game folder and gave up the game.

Grifter only get's shown as the punchline to someone's personal fucking shit show. You gota be digging in the filth with a group and then it'll get shown. By then you just sort of take it i'd guess.

sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=The_Grifter

Read.

You guys keep saying how awful it is, but won't show it. I'm starting to think it is just a myth. Lol.

this isn't the grifter you fuckin noob, it's a scene from A Serbian Film

In a followup thread, another poster, probably the_solipsist himself posting anonymously, wrote this, which quickly became the most commonly cited synopsis of the video (errors in original):
"it was posted back in 2007-8 under some foreign link, the OP basically posted the link stating how fucked up it was. It was real grainy, from what i remember it showed strange images, like a bathtub full of writhing maggots, haunting paintings from old times melting, random forests,flashing colours, text in a different language (from what i remember) all while a strange voice played which sounded like a strange murmrer, if you've seen the 'there is nothing' video, it was like that voice but more indistinguishable. Then the graininess lifted a little, and there was a video of a small puppy being held up by it's neck, it was moving like in pain but it's cries where like a human childs, it then cut to a nursery with lots of craddles all the children where still in the cots, presumed dead, it walked over to one of the cots, and one of the newborns raised up a little, began to cry, and bled from the eyes and mouth. then another shot of a basement (like the original picture) with a malformed hand disapearing into it blood stained. Lastly it showed more text (someone 'stated' it said 'you're race is one that is dying') with an image of a plant rotting very quickly, close ups of corpses. and what i can only describe as 'real' cases of exorcism and demonic posession, which clearly have never been seen outside the said country of origin. while this seen plays, the voice that was talking fairly calmly, breaks out into screams of intense pain and suffering, which is just as deeply chilling as the initial shock. The creepy, radio like murmering voice is talking throughout the whole video."

Czech film.

Here's the source of the vid. It's distorted af to get screen caps like that. It's fake, you fucking faggots.

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Classic mate

You realize we can see the video thumbnail, right, newfag?

Wrong board fuckos

>implying the thumbnail doesn't trigger your rickroll ptsd

Someone is a tad salty that his le creepypasta isn't rael

You looked same as me.

Different rickroll. same rick.
True passion would have been to upload one of the thumbnails first and then post it to youtube sure. But let's face it, these are dark times for trolls.

Its a creepypasta story

>Is the Grifter video real? Or just a myth

The sex scenes are a little too violent and the violent scenes a little too sexy, but otherwise it's a great film.

Many prudes on Sup Forums claim it's a hoax, but they're just assholes.

> common guy's we all have a few skeletons in our closest..
> Mine just happen to be attached to the fetuses I use as fleshlights and then eat after they age to a perfect ripeness.

I hope you learn what's wrong with you one day.

It's Sup Forums. Anything goes. Actually, responses are faster if you post here.

So it is a myth then.

sure bud.

Well, people keep saying it's real. And yet can't seem to back up that claim. So I don't have much of a choice but to believe it's a myth.

Should post it on Sup Forums

Ask if its kino

I remember when this finally started to circulate around. Didn't believe it really just probably some fag trying to get a rise out of everyone but I did come across the video on the deep.

Sorry I just wouldn't even wish it upon my enemy. Best thing to do is just forget about it, move along, it's just a meme and not real at all.

Mayor McCheese is going to town

>it's just a meme and not real at all.

Clearly. Because no one can seem to prove its legitimacy.

Glad we got that sorted out.

Why dont you ask for someone to post DD
Everyone knows it's real yet nobody will ever post it.

Responses are faster because the proper boards are dead because everyone posts here instead of fucking using them like they're supposed to.

Yep you're right.

/thread

Let's move along guys shall we?

DD? Sorry. I'm a newfag. Only been here about 5 months.

Not what most people save.
Not what most people who save it want to share
Not who most people who save it and want to share it do so with.
Change your circle of friends. We don't care enough for some toddler hanging from a bar with closepins around her junk.

We have trap threads.

Just read the article. It's a shame it was a hoax. I've always wanted to see a crazy video like that.

For those of you who think DD is fake look up Peter Scully. And hope he burns in the deepest pits of hell.

It is much more disturbing than Serbian Movie and all the ISIS killings combined. It will make you ill, physical and mental Do not seek it out!

>doesn't know

BS. The video never existed.

Know what?

8fh90ahy0d11mjp0.onion/

Holy fuck you're so retarded it's unbelievable

I trust that link

newfags are posting as if they'dd know what they are talking about, when the actual people who know about the movie say nothing.

I have just one advice for you mate, stop looking, stop asking. DO NOT watch that movie. people have died.

source?

Thanks for you shit opinion, double dubs. BTW, I'm somewhat new here. And I'm just looking into new discoveries I've made for myself. Now calm down, little guy.

Don't bother telling him...
He probably doesn't know how to deepweb it.
I'd rather not go there. Last I check.. it's 80+% cheesy

Ok. It's obvious it's a myth now. Ain't nothing that bad. Lol. But thanks for putting forth the effort to freak me out. Too bad it didn't work. I'll soelreas the story though. As if it's true.

There only 2 sources. The one who made the movie and is having fun killing people with it. Sometimes it comes on here to send it privately to anons. The other one is FBI, keeping it for documentation purposes due to the killings. I guess you can either wait for the gay or hack into FBI.

Yes OK, you're right
So please don't look for that or the "Destruction of Daisy" videos
Seriously. Just move on. Nothing to see.

Daysi's destruction is real. Now, is the grifter real ? Fucked up people everywhere.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-grifter

Can someone explain this whole thing to me? I've heard the name before, but what exactly is the story behind this shit?
>inb4 newfag

DD is real. It's confirmed by LEA and news articles. The man behind it is even arrested. I don't want to watch that sick vid anyways.

But, I would like to see Grifter. Just so I can decided whether it really makes people go crazy or not. Only problem is, no one can prove it's existence.

Oldfag checking in, just forget about it OP. I dont want to relive that pain

I was in a thread about 8 years ago where the existence of this video was being debated. At the time, I thought it was just someone trolling. Then someone started posting gifs that were screencapped from the movie. The last thing he posted was a link. I can say with 100 percent certainty that the Grifter is real. It was fucking horrible and gross. I scrolled through various parts of it and stopped when the baby got killed. I generally think gore is pretty funny, but I have a limit. I can't watch babies and dogs get hurt. My advice is to not go looking for this video. It exists. And it's gross.

That's fine. It should be easy forgetting about something that never existed.

this is my 1st dubs bois

It was my dubs. And I've had many.

Kys

Brother, these things exist and I advise you not to go looking for them
youtube.com/watch?v=7-v20JzZWr0

Nah. I'm good. My life is pretty awesome, actually.

>pretty awesome
>on Sup Forums

are you sure?

I've seen some shit. Wouldn't recommend it

Yep. There's all sorts of people on Sup Forums. Don't make the mistake of believing everyone on here is somehow like you.

Too soon.