Can we PLEASE have a Suicide Squad thread?

Can we PLEASE have a Suicide Squad thread?

ok fine, but I'm known to quite vexing, I'm just full warning you.

No

What do you think her ass juices taste like?

Any leaks yet?

Only heard the Batman ones

Fuck off marketer.

HOL UP

>deadpool
Not funny

>BvS
A mess

>Civil War
Pointless

>Xmen
Boring

>suicide squad
??????

Will it save CapeShit? David Ayer is a decent film maker

>Can I PLEASE shill for this movie without being interrupted?
What did he mean by this?

>discussing a movie is shilling

>deadpool
Trash

>BvS
Capekino

>Civil War
Trash, capeshit

>Xmen
Boring

>suicide squad
Capekino 2 Damaged Boogaloo

Yes

AYO HOL UP

YALL JOKERS MUST BE CRAZY

Anyone else getting a joker tattoo before the film comes out?

I'm getting the skull jester on my chest next week, my brother is getting the hahaha sleeve. Some other friends have said they might get one of his tats before we go to the premiere.

YOUS BE SAYIN

WE SUM KINA SUSYE SKWA?

BvS and SS are unironically the only capeshits I want to see this year. One of my friends is a fanboy so Imma bring over a liter of goodness when he gets the bluray of BvS and hopefully be amazed and/or disturbed.

It'll be fine. People will say it was "fun" and Sup Forums will go apeshit because all movies are supposed to be art or what have you (except this board only ever discusses garbage anyway). There will be a few meme threads but they'll all blow over by December and folks will move on to the next big steaming pile.

Cosmos and science being abused for le fedora meme. Sigh.

Also SS seems cool. I hope its serious enough though. The animated movie was pretty good. The worst they can do is try to be like marvels formula.

People need to die. Innocent ones. In this movie. These are psychopaths, murderers that don't want to die. Thats the one reason they work together. They're not heroes. You don't cheer for them.

The fact that they cast will smith as dead shot has me worried that they want the audience to identify with them. This is wrong.

Also harley seems more endearingly wacky instead of insane. The worst thing she does in the trailer is breaking a window? "That's so Harley!" Ugh.

If anything I would want BvS more cheerful and this morr serious and dark.
Well I loved BvS anyway.

Literally the only thing that can save the DCEU at this point.

Freon