Is Trump mentally unstable?

Is Trump mentally unstable?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no hes just not a brainwashed chump

how dare you suggest that chancellor palpatine is mentally unstable.

No, he just not used to being told hes wrong.

Let's see how do they say it

>gr8b8m8

Of course, afterall, he's American.

>2012

Kill yourself

>found the nigger

To OP you liberal cuck fag
Can't win election
Can't win in court
Get the doctors to remove him as unfit to serve
Stop winning, and do something positive with your life. Get a job start a business, just stop winning

your syntax gave you away, my siberian cabbage eating friend.

why do you hate freedom?

>winning

>Stop winning, and do something positive with your life. Get a job start a business, just stop winning
>Stop winning,something positive with your life.start a business, just stop winning
>Stop winning, your life. business, just stop winning
>Stop winning, just stop winning

Can't stop, won't stop nigger

Need something more current? www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/01/11/donald-trump-and-robert-f-kennedy-jr-just-made-pediatricians-jobs-a-lot-harder/

Asshat

>responding to russian shills
really guys?

Do you think Barron got his shots? Imagine how many foreigners he will now be exposed to and all the possible disease he could get. He will be the first kid to die in the white house since... Eh I forget. Anyway he's going to die.

dead trumps are cool

>2012
>implying Trump isn't going to sell out to Big Pharma

spot the pharma shills

I can't wait for polio to come back. An ounce of prevention...

time.com/27308/4-diseases-making-a-comeback-thanks-to-anti-vaxxers/

Gaslighting and ratfucking.

"Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations."

Wrong!

I suspect Barron might be the reason Donald is so rustled about autism in the first place.

i don't know what ratfucking is, but you're shitposting

But autism has a more tangible link to the father's age than to vaccinations. He's 70 and Barron is how old? So that does make sense, but is he such a loser that he can't accept the blame?

>start a business
buy my turds

There's always been autism, it's just more easily identified now.
For oldfags - remember the fucking weird kind in school? That kid had autism. The kids with really bad autism were in the retard room and you never saw them.

I am not shitposting. I haven't shitposted a day in my life.

You on the other hand are too fucking stupid to use google to understand a Roger Stone reference. Better start researching hormone therapies and the best way to tuck that limp feminine dick of yours back because I'm telling you right now you're not going to be worth a damn to anyone or anything other then as a deranged faggot fuck toy.

How underage are you? Were you still shitting yourself five years ago babby?

>NEET whines in thread
>tells people to stop winning
This Sup Forums autism snowflake syndrome is getting out of hand

I mean, the alt-right kinda prove him right...

Ironic.

wowza

He's also a pathological liar. His entire cabinet is made up of millionaires

I honestly, genuinely think Trump is just a verbal shitposter who went way too far.

Billionaires

Ha, Russia has their hand up his greasy orange ass, and they are playing us against China.
Weaken us both, so they can appear stronger.

Fuck you, kid

This is all leading up to world war 3 with us siding with Russia. We are going to be their Japan. Putin is a little too much like Hitler. On the bright side, no Holocaust. Well at least not to the Jews. Brown people are fucked

Although some are going to be on our side. Iran has some Russian backing. I think we are going to see a lot of change in alliance. It was never about Isis sonmuch as about going after the enemy of established Arab countries that have economic ties favorable to the new world order. With Russia on top.

based on my observations, most all humans are mentally unstable.