Ask a guy who had a Vasectomy about a year ago anything you'd like

Ask a guy who had a Vasectomy about a year ago anything you'd like.

Medical questions, cost, whether or not I regret it, benefits, anything you'd like. 26/M

I have neurological disorders, epilepsy/seizure disorder from a car accident, and a genetic disorder that I could pass on. Additionally, both sides of my family have huge issues with drug and alcohol addiction.

Hit me.

Have you ever considered donating to a sperm bank?

I'm fairly sure they check for active swimmers before payment. Nice idea though, heh.

Hey Sup Forumsro, is the procedure and recovery painful, I've thought about getting one but the thought of having someone messing around in my lolly bag makes me feel nauseous.

Can you still masturbate?

1 have you lost any sensation in your balls?

2 can you still get blue balls?

Where do you live? USA? What state?

How much? Where? Recovery time?

do you still cum? if so is there aby noticeable difference? how long was recovery? how long was procedure? how much is the total bill? any thing that i might need to know before i get one?

Procedure and recovery were fairly mild. I did not feel a thing during the procedure, they filled my testicles with a numbing fluid. I was done in about 15 minutes. 72 hours with a bag of ice and lots of pain meds.

Overall, less painful than any dental work.

Yes
No loss of sensation, though I can feel the bumps on either side. No, no blue balls.
USA, Maryland, I was fine after about 72 hours, continued on the pain meds for about 5 days.
I do still cum, though it is a bit more "watery".
Procedure was about 20ish minutes. I had good insurance, the total bill was $850, I paid $90 out of pocket.
Definitely go back for the sperm check-up after a few weeks so they can make sure it was successful.

I am not OP but I had mine done when I was 26. Lived in California at the time. I am now 30. Cost was 150 out of my pocket. Insurance paid the rest. Recovery time for me was 3 days. Just iced the jollies the whole time. Everything feels the same and looks the same. No scars. Took about 20 for the procedure to be done. Didn't actually feel any pain during. When you bust it is significant less. About 1\4 of what it used to be and very watery. No complaints from the ladies.

Well that doesn't sound too bad, I've had a few teeth pulled, so i can kind of imagine the discomfort levels.

why did you have it done?

FUCK YOU MAN!!! We want to hear from op so GTFO

My gf wants kids and I don't so I'm thinking about getting clipped and not telling her.

Quite honestly, the procedure is 99% painless. You'll feel some discomfort over the next 72 hours but I was still able to walk around and go to class. They'll give you enough pain medication to bring it down to a mild ache, which disappeared completely after about 5 days.

I had one kid by accident..never wanted kids in my life. After that I had to have a veaectony so I wouldn't keep having kids with diffirent women.

Dear god.

I never had sex without a condom until about 2 months (and 2 negative tests) after I was snipped.

Just remember to have yourself and your partner tested. You may not be able to get her pregnant, but you can still catch an STI/STD.

how long did it hurt afterward?

did it hurt, how long did it hurt, and how bad did it hurt?

With the pain medication, a mild ache for about 5 days. I used one of those cooling bags to keep swelling down for the first 36 hours. After that, no swelling. By the end of a week, I still had a small scab, but that went away in another few days.

My best friend had it done. He says there's something about his mojo that is just not right but can't quite articulate what it is. I want it done so bad, but I don't need anything fucking with my game. What do u think?

Going to close up shop, my Skype is Tremefy if you have any further questions.

One last note of warning -- Whether you live with your folks or are on your own. I'd advise against telling you family. It caused a very large argument that lasted for awhile in my own. Apparently I'm "Ruining the [Last Name] future]

Not OP, but I had mine done in August (so about 5 months ago) and there is no difference in mojo. In fact, it's a little better because we don't have to worry about pregnancy, so we have sex more often, less scheduled, and in more places than before ;)

OP again -- The other poster is correct, zero loss of "mojo," or anything noticeable. Other than not worrying about impregnating anyone.

Downside -- If I change my mind, it's a good $8,500 to reverse it. Insurance almost never covers a reversal.

I'm 23 and I want to get this done. No doctor will touch me and I've asked 4 of them. I have no interest in starting a family. One of the doctors told me to wait 10 years and then come back..

OP is right. If you have any, ANY, desire to have a kid, even if it's only 1 percent, freeze some of the boys before getting snipped. Reversal is expensive, and not always successful.

I was 49 when I got mine done so I knew I was done having kids. Didn't bother saving any sperm either, but that's where I am at this age at this point of my life. Six years ago, I was single and still thinking about having kids.

I think he meant before the vasectomy.

did you shave before the operation or did they handle that?
do you have any wife or girlfriend and if so what did they think about it?

How many people fondled your balls during the procedure? Did you get an erection during the surgery?

hello darkness my old friend

No questions from me. Just sorry and thank you.

where does your sperm go when you ejaculate? did they tie the tubes so it just builds up until it is resorbed, or did they leave it open, so your scrotum floods with sperm every time you cum?

has op left us?

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

OP Back:
I generally use one of those creams that melt all the hair away so I didn't have any. I was at the end of my last relationship but she had two kids and supported it.

I'm in a new relationship and she wants to pay for a reversal to have children. I'm not going to though.

Just one, the Urologist that performed the surgery.

Thanks and no problem.

The body begins to produce sperm anti-bodies after a time, your own bodies kills the sperm and re-absorbs it. Your ejaculate is just prostate fluid, mostly.

No, I'm back.

cut of your fucking dick and die faggot shit

I'm 26yo and too young to get a vasectomy.
Even though I have a terrible genetic affliction. It's called life.

you didn't abandon thread, thats good. thanks for the answers too.

don't kill yourself please you are valuable and people need you even if you dont know it yet

Fuck you nigger. I'll kill myself if I want.
I currently don't want to though. I don't wanna pass on my seed.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

fucking poo in the loo spam bots

Just need to find the correct physician. Most will not do the procedure under 25. Many will though if you have a convincing reason. Stating you already have children, a genetic disorder, etc. Just need to be creative (but try to be honest) it took me 4 urological surgeons to find one that was willing to perform the procedure. Turned out he was one of the best rated.

I was 28 when I had a vasectomy. I had problems at the time too. Nobody considered me to young.