Dubs decide what I say

Dubs decide what I say

lets cut to the chase, you know what i want, let me see em.

I have a boyfriend

Ok good bye im gonna block you bitch

roll

Rolling

You know the rules, OP.

I got a load like a fire hydrant, show me where to squirt it

roll as well

I don't really want you to have my number. Can we talk on here?

Op here
She just texted me her address. Its all you dubs

do you want me to bring pizza?

Nigger is fav word

go to her OP
but take pics for us

i'm a fuckboy don't waste your time

haha

im a stupid man who is only after sex and i like peepee poopoo

peepeepoopoo

maybe she's into that.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PEE PEE THIS IS MY LAST POO POO

How many guys have you fucked?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

let me fist your asshole and pretend your my puppet for the night

i want children so i have a limitless supply of pee and poo

you're*

WINRAR

Can't you go ruin someone else's life other than mine

Dis

sorry, my mom had my phone...
anyway do you have any leftover poopoo for me to suck on?

Response

fake! that's different from the first screenshot

yes i am high off my own poop now let me peepee on a doodoo caca. u got games on your phone?

i want to take you to a buffet and stuff you with food til you cant breath then stick my dick in your mouth

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HE GOTTEM

I'm so high I could make your orgasms register on the fucking richter scale just from fucking your face.

i just made a fart poop

Like that

holy shit

Jk fuck off whore

Send nudes

don't leave me hangin bro

welp

Post a link to this thread

re-roll pls

If you want to have a good time youtube some Chuck E cheese fights. There are some decent ones. In fact just search up [chain restaurant name] and [fight] and something is almost guaranteed to show up.

as long as you don't bite my dick we have a date
pick you up at 7?

Well, user, go get your dick sucked

Retweet

re-roll yesssss

Wait... does that mean you should send her that screen cap?

>Retweet

kys

im talking about you on Sup Forums/b

OOOOOOO U GOTTA LINK HER BRO

>You like Whitney Houston?

Send nudes so i can pregame before coming over to slay that rare roast beef

i hate fucking niggers tell your dad.

Damn nice quads

I wish you'd just leave me alone you stupid whore, can't I drop enough hints that you're the scourge of the earth.

Do it, OP. Quads demand it

I'm gonna pop your shit bag with my fist.

Do it OP

you lost your chance of getting your flacid dick sucked faggot

I PERFORM BETTER WHEN I SMOKE AND FLY, MY LADY. THEY DON'T CALL IT THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE FOR NOTHING.

OP you skipped like 3 or 4 other dubs. i call bullshit.

Yo bro, if that's a real convo you've got a girl that is cool asf and you should probably not ruin it

We can light this fire between us,
Come with me and touch my penis

Agreed lol. She seems like a good sport.

Let's live stream on fb tomorrow at 5pm and commit double suicide.

Shit without being high how the fuck you expect me to fuck you in the first place? You ugly as shit.

Trips have spoken op

Probably the luckiest I've been in two random posts. OP better deliver.

what app is this?

How the fuck is that my fault wouldn't expect them to use this in the Zamasu vs Goku and Vegeta beam struggle.
Reply 48
View all 6 replies
LuisTheGringo - English/Spanish Content
LuisTheGringo - English/Spanish Content2 months ago
+DragonBallZLive v2 You sir... Are a great prognosticator...
Reply 3
HolyNova Entertainment™
HolyNova Entertainment™1 month ago
+Luis Romero lol with the Geekdom references.
Reply 3
Gilbert Keys
Gilbert Keys1 month ago
Vegito brought us here
Reply 55
shane fuller
shane fuller1 month ago
Gilbert Keys yep...lol I didn't give a shot about dbz kai buu saga until the English dub one to come out...lol and I'm looking at dbz kai buu saga to see what other cool themes they got
super sand legend
super sand l\month ago
THEY BROUGHT THIS THEME BACK IN DRAGON B\
I came because of my boy vegito swagging on 66 of dbs
Reply 42
TDP
TDP1 month ago
My boy!
Kirua Zorudikkuキク
Kirua Zorudikkuキク1 month ago
Soshite... VEGETTOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE
Reply 49
View all 5 replies
Falcon-X
Falcon-X1 day ago
"I am the Fusion of Vegeta and Kakarot, Vegito. And this is... Vegito BLUUUUUUEEEEEE!!!"
Reply 1
Redma
The Daily Sh

"Only love you," I said. "Life is a partner.