God Tier Vidyas Only

God Tier Vidyas Only

Alice Madness Returns. It's a fantastic game if you like this kind of theme.

You guys see that game deep down

Witcher 3. It's insane how all your decisions impact things immediately and later down the road.

Looks super cool but I haven't heard about it in a while

Can't forget the old Rimjob in the Sky.

Oh shit man, I played the hell out of the first Alice way back when.

Heyo

the only game i could ever seriously call god tier

true got damn masterpiece from every angle

Have not stopped playing it since I bought it over thanksgiving break. Just did the beast in the woods mission and that fucken cut scene was so legit

I really hope the third game gets the funding it needs to proceed.

Have you done Where the Cat and Wolf Play? It's a free DLC quest in Velen. One of the best quests in the game, imo

Man don't remind me about Deep Down. I got a PS4 exclusively because I loved Dragon's Dogma so much and Deep Down was hyped as the spiritual successor to it (and was a PS4 exclusive). Two years later and there's nothing out there about it that wasn't there when the tech demos first came out.

You know, Skyrim was fun for like 60 hours, but I don't know how people have hundreds of hours clocked in that game, man. How many times can you do the same thing?

The entire Dark Souls series including Demon Souls

I don't think I ever did that one. Granted the game isn't meant for 100% completion really. You just pick a handful and that'll get you to the recommended level to continue the main quest.

SPECTRE LANCE

Mods help a lot as they can drastically change the game. Also people really like who the character can sort of be as opposed to the quests themselves. Granted some of the quests are lacking but overall you have a lot of versatility compared to most games.

Im not to sure, is that the one where you meet the witcher from the school of cat?
I honestly probably won't stop until every quest and hidden location is done. I know ill get different endings but i care more about the exploration and side things to do like explore

Yeah, that's the one.

It took me well over 150 hours to beat the whole game because I would get distracted from the main quest with side stuff. Which was fun but seemed like they reused a lot of cave and dungeon textures. Still a 10/10 game

Can't wait for sequel man, so fucking hyped.

oh I do remember the cat school quest where you find that other witcher. Can't give spoilers lol.

One of my favorites was hunting for the serial killer. You could either find the real one or fuck it up by catching the wrong guy. You wouldn't know you messed up until the killings continued.

Was that the one in Novigrad?

Silent Hill. Anything from The Room and back. All the new ones are garbage.

Skellige was legit. It's theme was fantastic as well as the islands were easy to explore.

Most of the quests were very well thought out in the game overall. Every one was unique in it's own way. Lots of moral choices where there was no right answer.

I still can't play those games, dude. I grew up right near the ocean, and we'd get this crazy morning mist that rolled in off the sea, made me feel like I in that Silent Hill 2 fog. That's a fucked up thing for a 12 year old to have to ride his bike through.

I can't remember. It involves Lambert from near the beginning so look him up. That doesn't really give any spoilers.

People talk a lot of shit about ME3, but any game that can cause me to fall in love with a character this much is something special. From the moment I met her she stole my vidya heart

Man, the detail is crazy too. I'm not gonna mention the quest, but there's a quest where at the end, someone gets tied to a rock as punishment for their sins, cut to four hours later and I'm trolling around Skellige, only to find this person tied to a rock and eaten by whatever happened to cross their path. That really impressed me.

I feel you, user. If ever there was a character for me to call a waifu, it was Tali 100%

Haha. Yeah, I love when the mist rolls in like that. I'd be right at home in SIlent Hill. Beating up crazy shit - seeing if I could make it out alive. Yup, sounds like an amusement park.

Mass Effect is by far one of the best series by many accounts. One of my friends played one through three at 100% completion. It took him 5-6 months and a lot of dedication but he's bipolar so manic obsessions came naturally to him.

ME3 was everything I wanted it to be, right up until the end. The game itself was awesome. But, my choices did not have the weight I wanted them to.

I wish I could have progressed further in the game, but it was pretty fucking brutal at the start and there wasn't much incentive to go back what with constant enemy respawning and some weirdo leveling system.

It's my fault really. It was showcased to me as an action RPG with a Lovecraftian bent, not Dodgeroll: Cthulhu Edition. I should have looked it up before purchasing.

BINGO BANGO BONGO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

Excellent taste my guy

The learning curve is pretty brutal, especially if you haven't played the Souls series before. I had, but I was a shieldbro, and spent most of the game camped behind my greatshield poking things with my stick(except in DS2, greatsword all the way), so Bloodborne was a real challenge for me.

GTA V. I started playing it again. I havent been so immersed in a game in quite some time.

I met some guy who was really into it as well as dark souls. He was apparently near top tier at both. He was obsessed and a bit of a dick who looked down on others who didn't push as much as he did. I just kind of smiled at him knowing I was going to go much farther in life in general than he ever would. That series has a weird following

YOU TOOK MY SEAT ON THE SWINGSET, NOW I'M GOING TO EAT YOU

That game despite its flaws is my favorite game ever made, it holds a special place in my heart for many reasons

Arent they bringing that back ?

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

Yeah, I never understood that part of the Soulsborne community, because once you understand the games, they're practically a cakewalk. I mean, the bosses are still tough, but once you know what you're doing, and the enemy locations and movesets, the games sort of crumble in terms of difficulty.

I think I'm naturally attracted to the forbiddeness of the love. Also just look at that ass

put that picture away I'm getting a space boner and itches to pull the trigger on buying the series.

Easily in my top 5, I really hate all the New Vegas cucks who call it a better FO3.

>mfw doing my first play through I got to father garcoine before the cleric bitch

I think it's just about the challenge it poses for most people. If you let your guard down or get careless, you tend to get fucked. Most games hold your hand and don't hold much challenge. There are harder games than the Souls games but not so many for English speakers. And not so many games that hard are so damn good looking.

Yeah, Cleric Beast is optional, sorry you had to face the wrath of Gascoigne first though, that must have been traumatizing for you.

new vegas was the shit, the brighter landscape, the better shooting outside of vats, that was better. fallout 3 was legendary though, the quests, the dialogue it was all better than nv

Yeah, but I would say for most people, just getting to the end of a Soulsborne game is achievement enough, and it's true that most people never find out how easy the games can become when you know what to look for and where to go.

I'm supprised how chill everyone is on Sup Forums compared to Sup Forums on video games. I fucking love you guys, even if b has gone to shit alittle lately

Yeah, the shooting was pretty terrible in FO3, but I don't remember New Vegas being a huge improvement. It's been a while since I've played either game though, can't get them to run on Windows 10. FO4 was a massive improvement on the shooting though. I felt like that game got too much hate. I mean, I get we sacrificed some RPG elements but I loved it for what it was.

I've gotten in the habit for most games of looking for the tell-tale signs of what type of attack an enemy is going to do, but as far as go here and there, I try not to do that too much with games as it ruins the fun.

One thing I see with most dark souls gamers is that it changes who you are as a gamer in that you assess the gameplay in a more detailed manner.

Never been to Sup Forums, are they elitist cunts who yell at you if you don't like what they do?

Yeah, that's true, it teaches you a lot about reacting to very different, often split second animations and capitalizing on openings, something that can easily be taken into other games.

essentially and they dig in to see if you're as big of a fan as they are. It's truly sad. Once they turn off the game, they don't know what to do with their lives until they turn it back on.

If you ever feel like giving yourself aneurisms from rage feel free to go to Sup Forums

one thing i hate about the soulsborne games is how they talk about frames inside the game, its no big deal but specifically saying invincibility frames makes me feel like im not immersed in the world anymore. i got over it though lol

This and it's sequel

No I don't care how edgy they are! They're fucking fun!

▒▒▓▓▓████▌Hello, Darksouls, my old friend.▐████▓▓▓▒▒

my nigga, hands down the greatest cowboy game ever made

it's really not that edgy. It is however fucking fun. Excellent taste, user.

This right here.
Feels good to feel something again.

yeah I never beat dark souls 1, but I learned a decent amount for dealing with other games.

What will be interesting is games that adapt to counter your play style so that you have to constantly improve and change. They recently made a super computer program that can beat the best chess players almost all the time. Usually they can find patterns and trick the computer into doing certain things, but this program was able to adapt to their play styles to fix it's errors and improve.

What do you do after you finish the story? Honestly asking

In the sequel you play as literally Death, but you aren't actually death itself, you're some guy who doesn't even open doors himself. Seems pretty edgy to me, but it is still too fun not to play.

MGS is a damn good story/game series. Haven't played the new ones to know how they turned out though. I tried that one with Raiden... couldn't finish it.

MGSV wasn't too great, the rest are fantastic

Who DOESN'T want to walk around as a burly Scandinavian man blowing everything up?

I used to under estimate that game, I got so far in that game ng 4 or so and thought it got easy, olayed ds3 and got up to ng14 until I tried replaying bloodborne. Holy shit it can get annoying.

On phone so I don't feel like getting an image for it, but I really like the Metal Gear franchise

People say the Witcher is amazing. I just couldn't get into the games. I'm so sick of immersive/waste your time with bullshit games. The actual story in the books is absolutely amazing though.

Supposedly they are. My hopes aren't up for it though, it seems to be a trend to fuck up great old series.

That's my one big problem with DS3, the NG cycles are laughably easy compared to the NG cycle in the first one

Read somewhere they gonna be making the 3rd one finally

Did you know there's two ded read games?

Oh god yea, ds1 ng cycling system was way better. Only issue I had was the fucking dragon slayer armour at ng 7+
Its a joke at how harder he gets after ng7

Is there a remastered version of this. I've never played it and I'd really like to

I never played this but I heard it has a lot of berserk influences in it. Is that true?

on the ps3 there is. better resolution and the framerate is way better.

Yea but honestly more so in ds3. Both great games

Beautiful game. I'd like to play The Last Guardian - waiting for it to be on pc.

that game was so great

This and the silent hill games.