If faggots can't have kids, does it mean their lives serves no biological purpose?

If faggots can't have kids, does it mean their lives serves no biological purpose?
If so, why won't we just gas them all?

Gas yourself.

I'm not a fag.
And I'm a christian. It's against my religion beliefs to commit suicide

So what about heterosexuals who are infertile? Or those who decide that they simply don't want kids? Genuinely curious as to what you think.

More is necessary than biological purposes. Labor in and of itself can serve a purpose. If they preform useful tasks they validate their societal existence. Hell arguably paying taxes and buying consumer goods validates their societal existence. The baseline isn't very high.

They are also available for drafting if the need arises.

Asides from that there are moral arguments, but those aren't really of any weight as certain people aren't affected by them.

Not OP here
I don't see why faggots won't accept that their actions are wrong. By choosing a life of doing gay shit, you're contributing to the downfall of society and humanity as a whole, even from a non religious standpoint.

See, I don't think that's necessarily true. I personally believe that we're in the process of overpopulating our planet, so in the most practical sense, gays benefit humanity in that regard by not contributing to the problem..

>So what about heterosexuals who are infertile?
Nothing. That's their choice. God never told us we have to reproduce.
Faggots are sinners, and that's more important.

because if we gassed all those whose lives serve no biological purpose, who would be left to open retarded threads like this on Sup Forums?

You misunderstand, being infertile means being biologically incapable of reproduction. That's certainly not a choice for some people. Are their lives invalidated or did god destine them for that?

Lifeforms with social systems do not require reproduction to be contributing.. in fact some evolved in a way so only a few individuals reproduce while the rest work for the betterment of the system.
Humans have an interdependent enough social life-structure that direct involvement in the reproduction process is not the sole determinant in the value of an individual.

>being biologically incapable of reproduction.
again, they don't have to reproduce, as long as they're heterosexual; This is what God want's.

>I'm a christian
>It's against my religion beliefs to commit suicide
>why won't we just gas them all?

your bait is shit

Are you mentally retarded?
Commiting suicide has nothing to do with regulating the population a little

Because you have no idea what it means to be gay. Homosexuality is about love. You don't choose a life of doing gay shit, once you admit to yourself that you're gay you have three choices.

1. Imitate a miserable heterosexual relationship with someone you can never properly love back

2. Stay abstinent and die alone (some religious gays do this lol)

3. Get over it, accept the reality that's facing you and live a happy fulfilling life with a man you truly love

If you've ever felt love you'll be able to understand

I missed out something important
BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE

Deal with it.

>BEING GAY IS NOT A CHOICE

>gass them all
>that's what Jesus would do

I never said I disliked gays, just, they should acknowledge what they're doing is wrong. I hate it when they're all in your face about it I.E 90 percent of sjws.

As for whether it's a benefit or not...The current developed areas of the world are starting to become overpopulated, because of everyone hanging around one or two specific nodes. The solution to that:Build more nodes. It'll balance out. And advances in construction are being made even as I type this.

As for it not being a choice...I can believe that, but it's also become a trend. There are the legit sexually... trying to find the right words for it. Mutated. The ones with the actual hormonal and physical problems. Then there's the potential ones that actually choose to stray into that path. Then at the edge is the piggybackers on tbe trend, the least genuine.

Basically, if you're going to be a faggot, don't be a douche about it. I actually supported the lgbt community until they ballooned into this giant..hive of cancer.

It only seems like a trend because there's been a HUGE culture shift over the past 10-20 years and more and more gay men a comfortable living out.

nigga, go to africa, there's nothing but room.

Sure. And when your wife's son reports you for lack of breeding we'll gas you too

>ITT: virgins wanting to gas gays despite having just as many kids
We'd actually start with the autists and retarded

Know the difference between gay and fag, newfag

Kek trust me, plenty of these...dare i say, millenials, well the generation from like 1990-2000 anyway, are just attention whoring for views and well.. attention. If you need proof, go to Tumblr. I don't have the exact numbers, cause a statistic like that would naturally be obscure. Closest thing to that was from around 2005.
Also, they tend to be the overly flamboyant type that just end up making fools of themselves.

Another statistic.