Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Please don't 404

whats wrong?

You usually have to tell a story, at least dump some feely green texts to start up one of these threads, but what the hell, here goes mine
>have this dog
>cute fox terrier, name her stain
>stain and I become kinda close, but that much
>my brother it's totally obsessed with her
>never seen him love something as much he loved that dog
>i had 7 years, he had 9 when it happened
>my mom comes late to pick me up from school, doesn't even make eye contact with me
>along the way, she says with a cold voice ''your dog's dead''
>didn't cried, didn't even made a sound
>we get home, my brother it's curled over a plastic bloody bag
>''She's dead, she's dead'' he screams
He was crying like I have never seen a kid crying in my life, years later, my mother confessed me that she killed Stain, because she hated dogs

invisible character

that's fucking weird dude

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because my brother and sister will suffer like i did if i am not here to protect them.

Not my feels specifically, but if wants to do a pet dying theme then let me tell you the story of my Arabian friend's cat.
>friend's name is fares
>fares is walking home
>see group of middle school fags huddled around something
>like 3 of them
>they're kicking the shit out of some cat
>fares has always been a hothead
>kicks one kid's dick in from behind
>the others panic and turn around
>basically final fight but in Saudi Arabia
>kids are gone
>pick up cat
>name him pablo jr.
>named after one of my other friend's cats pablo
>take pablo jr. home
>surprisingly calm
>has a limp tho
>next day fares leaves for school
>comes home afterwards
>mom tells him pablo jr. bit the dust
>she left the cat on the balcony while she was cleaning they're apartment
>in saudi arabi
>with no water
>not sure if he died from some internal injury from the shitstains or what
>gets mad at his mother
>she basically tells him it's no big deal and to get over it
>his parents are assholes
>Even after graduating, the death of pablo hr. still bothers him

fuck I made a spelling mistake end me please

>being sad that imaginary situations with your imaginary friend doesn't exist

what the fuck, no wonder girls dont like him

Sorry about those I'm really tired

There's more, my brother it's currently on therapy because all the shit she put us through
>i'm 8, he's 10
>she takes to her mom's house every friday, every single one
>it's kinda far away, have to take 3 buses
>we are there one of some many fridays, with all the cousins and my half brother that lives there
>apparently, they buried a flask with eggs in it 2 months ago and everyone it's looking for it
>my brother founds it, everyone tells him to put it down
>everyone but my mom, who chants ''throw it at him, throw it at him'' referring to me
>my brother cries, with a shaking hand he throws it at me, the weak flask hits right on my back
>get soaked with putrid egg, can feel the blood beneath my TMNT shirt
>she's laughing her ass off, everyone's doing the same
I remember that my granny helped to clean off the egg and most of the blood. My brother wasn't really the same after that.

Christ, your mom is messed up

Feeling really down, today would be a year dince my mom passed away.
Thanks for asking user

I got the feels. Just spent 30 minutes talking over the phone with a girl who isnt my girlfriend. Im falling for her, but I know I'll never be that one for her. You know, that ONE. The one she comes to cry to, to laugh with, to vent to, and everything between.
Shes like a galaxy. So mysterious and wonderful, such grace and beauty. Im the lonely astronomer, gazing from a tiny rock. I may look at her, admiring her beauty, and watch her celestial dance in the great empty beyond, but I will never reach her. I may watch as her galaxy collides with another, spinning and dancing and intertwining together. But I will sit, on my small rock with my girlfriend, floating through the empty void of life.

After that, the shit really hits the fan
>i'm 9, he's 11
>my dad's being ''sick'' since the Stain accident
>mom's being hiding something, I know it, i have knew it all along
>we all sleep in the same room since I can remember
>since the year started, I can barely sleep because of my dad's moans of pain
>fast forward to easter vacations, or ''holy week'' as they call them here
>the moans are nearly impossible to bear, my dad looks like a skeleton, he can barely walk, or do anything by himself
>my mom can't take care us for the vacations, so she assembles a vacation at our uncle's home
>I know something's going on, i could over hear speaking with my uncle how ''the church won't allow that''
>Our uncle takes us away to his house, it's bigger than ours, his sons have tons of vidya, and the new gameboy color
>We stay there the entire week, but I have this bad feeling
>thursday night, a phone rings in the distant coldness of the house
>''it's for you, user'' says my uncle's wife as she hands me the phone
>it's my mom, before she says something, I already know it
>''He's dead'' she says, with a cold voice, the same dry voice she always uses
>I hung up, we get taken home the next day, my brother cries his eyes out, but not harder that the time Stain died
>I don't cry, just tear up a bit, but never the full thing

something about this one gets me

Please dont let this thread die

i got a feels youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs

Holy fuck...

Here. Guess I can do another.
This is a very personal story, strap in.
>be me
>6th grade, last monday before I get out of elementary school
>cloudy out, it's probably nothing
>get to school and have a fairly normal day
>school lets out at 3:30, it was maybe 2:45-ish
>teachers run in panicking
>tell us to get in the halls
>make us get into fetal position against the wall
>oh shit I know what this is
>it's a drill right?
>history teacher from 5th grade rushes into the hall
>says "this won't work" and ushers everyone in my area into a girl's bathroom
>huddled next to my history teacher
>she's like 20 and really inexperienced
>often broke down in class
>she held my head against her chest and says everything will be fine
>she's praying
>hear someone yell to get down
>put my head down and shut my eyes
>huge gust of wind and rain come by
>feel rain on head
>oh shit the roof
>it subsides within a minute
>look up and find that the bathroom we were in is mostly rubble
>scratch that, the school is rubble
>people dig us out after 10 or so minutes
>immediately leave my class to find my brother who's in 3rd grade
>hear someone tell me to follow my class to a church or something
>fuck that
>go to where the separate building where they kept 2nd and 3rd graders used to be
>nothing left but rubble
>see crowd of people
>they're gathered around roughly where the bathrooms in that building were
>hear faint screaming from the inside
>oh shit there are kids in there
>get a bit closer but some middle aged guy ushers me off
>find my brother
>my dad finds us soon after
>find out later that day at my aunt's house that a pipe burst in that bathroom and with no way out 7 or 8 kids drowned in there
>I heard the last screams of a group of kids no older than 12
>I couldn't do anything to help

i love you bro. she's in a better place somewhere across the universe. things will be okay man.

Okay well i guess i might as well go with theme , here is a story from when i was about 7 or 8

>be 7 or 8
>living in appartments anyways we had these cats
>and my mom was doing laundry this day
>later mom asks "have you seen the cat around
>this is a little baby kitten , maybe a few months old
>we look evwrywhere for the can to find out that my mom started the dryer while the cat had jumped in
>she said she saw him jump in and yelled at him before amd she didnt catch him jump in the second time
>she was crying so hard :(

anyone have a version of feels guy where he's old and withered?

I have an idea for a meme

Where is she now? What happened next?

I'm sorry you have to live with that, user... I hope it gets better

How do i forgive myself guys?

>So lonely ...
>Omg leave me alone!

>>First ever post in a feels thread.

My wife, and soul mate of 8 years has just been diagnosed terminal, with a very malignant and aggressive form of cancer.

There is no hope of surgical intervention as it would involve removing half of her face, along with her palate, ear, eye and orbit, upper jaw and half of her lower jaw.

She is only 30 years old, and a mother of 2 children under the age of 10.

She is, I imagine, one of many thousands of women facing this same issue worldwide.

I have never felt so hopelessly impotent, so unable to prevent my wife from harm. It is literally tearing me apart, both mentally and physically.

I am struggling to rationalise the fact that within the year, my soul mate, and the mother of my children will no longer be here.

I am finding it difficult to logically process the facts that when my son hits puberty he won;t be able to talk to his mum about the girls he fancies, nor will my 3yr old daughter be able to do the same. This all falls way behind the fact that they will never be able to introduce their children to their mother, or be able to celebrate another birthday beyond the ones they have just celebrated.

Fuck your feels thread, filled with angst ridden teens bemoaning their crush, or the pedos that cry loud about not being able to perpetuate their despicable ways.

Fuck cancer, and fuck you /b, you ain't ever needed a feels thread like I have.

nm, found one u gais

I want to say something, but I honestly have no idea what to say. I'm sorry is the best I can manage. I'm so so sorry.

I've been thinking about my parents' divorce lately

I feel sad knowing that I can barely remember it because I was dissociating so severely as a child due to the abuse

I'm so sad. I really am so, so sad. I hate having BPD, I hate myself, I hate this world, and I just want to stop thinking entirely for just a while.

I keep thinking about how peaceful death must be. I want and wish for it, but I'm a coward.

I'm just me, and I can't ever fix that or change that.

Fuck that man, your dilemma is minuscule when you think about the absolute hell some people deal with every day.

>>no running water
>>victim of child sex trafficking
>>shit cunt junkie parents
>>fundamentalist shit cunts blowing themselves up and wasting everyone you know because their version of god isn't yours.

Get some real perspective, my wife is about to die within the next 6 months, my kids who are under the age of ten won't get to do what most kids will. I am a child of a messy divorce, so I empathise with your situation, but in all seriousness you rpoblems are of your own creation.

Live your life, without your baggage. Get on with it and move on.

Fuck you b/

Your greatest fears will be realized.
And there is nothing you can do to stop inevitability.
She will die and you will still be here.
>pic related
learn to love it.
At least you still have a family.

I have cancer, stage two but I am not sad just empty. I wish I would get mad and punch a wall, or cry my eyes out but nothing comes. Just this terrible emptiness. I have to thank you reading your post gave me just an ounce of anger, you entilted, selfpity riddled bitch. Someone you love has cancer, fuck you I have to live with it. My brother and my uncle have aids and my grandpa also had prostate cancer b4 his funeral. I dont even have testosterone anymore cancer treatment robbed me of the chemical that makes me a man I am already dead but I keep breathing.

Damn man, hope you make it out, no matter how low the odds of survival are.

>>At least you still have a family.

Thanks for the perspective /bro

I am a realist, have been forever, I am just having a hard time dealing with this one.

Losing my younger brother was hard, but this is a kick in the guts.

Hey man, if I was in your, or my wife's position, I would probably feel the same. And would indicate the same sardonic fuck you to someone like me.

I want my wife to survive, and believe it or not, I'd love for you to make it to old age as well.

I have her on the cannabis oil, it's probably too late but that shit works. You should give it a go.

Good luck.

Problem is the treatment doesn't cure the cancer just prevents its growth so if I follow the norm the treatment will work for 5 years and then I will slowly die. Provided it doesn't spread

What type of cancer does she have. At least I will live on through my 3 children and my nephews. Dont feel bad for the kids I have a large family they will be well taken care of. Hope I make it to lilys 9th birthday.(she's 4 right now, but this shit takes a while to kill you.) also to add to the feels thread a little more my Dick dont work no more cause cancer

Can you indicate what sort of cancer you have?

From what I understand, it's only the osteo-sarcomas, and neuropathic degenerative forms that can never be truly "cured".

My wife falls into the former. Her diagnosis is acute, highly infiltrative, high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma.

It's all over her left hand side of her face and skull. It's fucked, and she is already suffering from irreversible bone loss and soft tissue degradation along with vascular degradation and neuropathic infiltration.

I wonder if she thinks the same, she talks to me about everything but I wonder if she doesn;t say the cold clinical things like that so she can maintain her sanity.

I have advanced prostate cancer my current treatment is hormone replacement therapy, testosterone feeds the cancer mine is taken away I am a fucking eunic

It isn't a chronological order, I can't remember most of my childhood, I just typed thing off the top of my head.
We still live with her, my brother suffers from panic attacks, anxiety and cases of depression. We don't really have anywhere to go.

>

>how do you pass your days?
>Be bored?
No, you go to Gold Saucer. Problem solved.

got me good yo

filename

Fuck

idk why these always hurt badly.

classic , top kek.

>Howver counter your funpost

That fucking hurts, holy shit…

>23/m never had gf
>Gets to know this girl on league of legends
>Eventually asked girl out on date.
>First date went well, got a kiss.
>2nd date a week later, went official.
>Happiest guy alive
>Things went well 1st month
>Slow but progressing relationship
>Drops off the cliff halfway into 2nd month.
>Girl was cold, but warms up on occasions
>Still hang out, talk, and text a lot.
>At end of 2nd month
>Semester just ended and received F in 1 class.
>Nothappy.jpg
>Entire week was busy studying and barely talking to girl.
>2 days later received weneedtotalk text
>wtf why
>meets up with girl but bought her favorite drink beforehand.
>Says can't be a good gf cuz depress and sad
>Needs time alone, user should go date others.
>Being autistic, information didn't process.
>"Why you telling me to go date others?"
>3 seconds later, "Oh...you're breaking up with me."

Cont?