ITT: Post/discuss mysterys. Real shit only

ITT: Post/discuss mysterys. Real shit only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrieTION0-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=CY3vxPq_rDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ueaGisVEWGc
youtube.com/watch?v=hKBBqXkMHlI
youtube.com/watch?v=MI8rvIlyqq8
youtube.com/watch?v=NTzbYurkr7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forget the story behind this. Didn't one of them get away?

she has nice legs

Polaroid photo found in a Florida parking lot. Cara Calico.

She does. Too bad she's probably dead now.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

No

These mysteries could fill a million movies

seems legit

Why can't the mods do something useful and ban these people?

So who were the girls in the photo then?

David Paulides' Missing 411 research is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrieTION0-U

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

>Missing for 28 years, 3 months and 21 days

I rather like to think she was brainwashed and now lives as the bride of the dude who took the picture

LEL

Did this really happen because they don't teach this shit in school. Only the 6 gorillion.

It's a mystery why

im curious too. looking into it now

first for best timeline

I've got a mystery for you. Sup Forums Guy.

~Sup Forums Guy

I just looked all of this up. It's 100% factual.

Back in my scholl they taught that 15 million people perished in the concentration camps of which 6 million were jewish.
Also, millions of more people died in the hands of soviets, mostly people of their own country to famine, brought upon by their centralized food hoarding program or "Kolkhoz".

Also, The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
There is a shit ton of political 'extremists' on this site shitposting left right and center.

In this particular post, you're basically saying that jews -> commies -> did holocaust against christians
That's a bit of stretch aint it? Just because they had support in germany from commies doesnt mean they werent persecuted in russia, not saying that they were but as far as I know, they were intolerant of ALL religion

Nice try David, kikes are evil cunts and the holohoax is so fake it makes Harry Potter look like non-fiction.
The leaders of the christian holocaust x4 were jews, It's shown to be proven real, only someone who's mentally retarded or a dirty kike would not see that truth.

From wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
Quote: "The 1917 Russian Revolution overthrew a centuries-old regime of official antisemitism in the Russian Empire." It seems that before this time, russian empire was HIGHLY antisemitist. What happened after?

From wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
Quote: "Throughout the history of the Soviet Union (1922–1991), Soviet authorities suppressed and persecuted various forms of Christianity to different extents depending on the particular era."

Timeline seems to match, fuck

How did you know my name?

Yeah, ok buddy. Nice try.

Everyone should be an antisemite with how evil you fucks are.
You're religion has been kicked out of 109 countries to date.
Also what you're saying doesn't even make sense.
You're a dirty kike whose circuits are crossed.

I can sniff out kike names like a bloodhound looking for jews in the basement.

Bump. I'll be back to shitpost after I jack it.

Look up the Taman Shud corpse mystery.

Over double the amount of jews supposedly killed, but over 69 years. Jews had a higher rate of death.

0 is not greater than 12-20 million.
Nice try Joseph.

>also what youre saying doesnt even make sense
well is that the kike calling the jew black, nigger

>The 1917 Russian Revolution overthrew a centuries-old regime of official antisemitism in the Russian Empire.
Should have kept it going.

i mean i'd prefer world peace but if theyre gonna go and murder a whole bunch of christians just for being christian, then yeah. i agree 100%.

Why was I never told about this in school?

this is now a bait thread

thinking is fake

>cuckposter

Okay... I had 2 lighters which went missing last night. 2 FUCKING LIGHTERS! And I can't seem to find them. They were in my house last.

That's terrifying.

I was 11 when this happened and lived in Dickinson which is about 16 miles or so from there. I grew up with her cousins and this still breaks my heart and I only knew of her. Also the killing fields has been taking place around my area as well. There are obviously a lot of sick fucks around the Houston area. We have one of the highest incidents of kidnapping and disappearances in the entire US though most of them are likely drug related probably 30-40 percent are true sickko fuck jobs mostly truckers and drifters.

God

Killing Fields? Explain. Sorry to hear that user.

Their motions are close but not in sync with each other. The guy in the studio walks away before the guy in the frame

wow...hexsplain......

The killing fields refers to an area between Houston and Louisiana where bodies are continually dumped. There is a Discovers channel show with a semi-retired detective still pouring over cases. Sad deal, but as said there are a lot of sick fuckers around the gulf coast.

Quads like a motherfucker right there folks

Satanic quads for sp00ky truth

Scary to think this shit. I know Louisiana is nice but there is a lot of fucked up people here. Also checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY3vxPq_rDM seems legit

This is wrong the real killing fields refer to Cambodia specifically a period where a dictator kill 6 million of his own citizens and left them I'm unmarked mass Graves along the country's vast rice fields

youtube.com/watch?v=ueaGisVEWGc heres another one

Hm, I'm from Nola. Whereabouts is this? I'm not familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKBBqXkMHlI wtf look at this shit.

lmao i can spot a storefront or street number so well now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKBBqXkMHlI holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MI8rvIlyqq8
scary and mystery as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTzbYurkr7Y killerclowns are really scary

lol

More than a year ago I was on this thread about supposed emma watson noods, some sort of cryptic trail shit and it ended up leading to some wiki called "nptxyz9" which led to some cryptic shit on leddit /r/nexykhnixz . Some guys ended up messaging some of the users and they actually replied. I still check that place every once in a while, its been going on for more than 2 years now

wtf is that subreddit

How is this a mystery though?

So what do they say

I dont remember man it was so long ago. I think it got to the point where they claimed they had the nudes but would only trade for something of equal value. The Sup Forumstard talking to them then sent them a rick roll and left lmao