Anyone else just not give a shit about Ghostbusters?

Anyone else just not give a shit about Ghostbusters?

In general? I enjoyed the original movies and cartoons.

The new movie? Meh, I might see it to form my own opinion.

I was told by a bunch of women hating virgins that the new one will literally ruin my childhood, so I guess I have to hate everything associated with ghostbusters

Me. I don't give a single fuck. The 80s movie fucking sucks (watched it on Netflix, it's not funny) couldn't care less there's a reboot. Couldn't care it's all female. I just don't give a shit.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about movies in general.
The shitposting is all that counts.

I don't. I mean I enjoyed watching the first one like 20 years ago but haven't seen it since.

I tried to watch the original ago after not seeing it since I was a child and the special effects are really the only thing going for it.

Me. Both sides are insufferable cunts with the most unbearable first world problems imaginable.

When I watched the trailer, I thought "Oh, that doesn't look very good. But I'll probably watch it anyway, when it comes out on DVD."

That was the full extent of my reaction. I find it insane that the film has become so controversial. If people want to argue about feminism then they should focus on something else. Like an extreme, polemical radfem book. An actual controversial thing. Not a cheesy trailer for a summer comedy.

It's Ghostbusters, FFS. What's next, a big gender debate about a Goonies remake?

All this is because ideologues have historically struggled to make themselves heard in the world. They're often treated like wingnuts, or just plain ignored. They've now figured out that if they can somehow attach their arguments to popular films and TV shows, they will get much more attention. Pop culture will be their proxy warzone.

That goes for feminists, chauvinists, racists, SJWs and all the others. They are all doing it now. And it is toxic fucking garbage.

>a big gender debate about a goodies remake

Oh please, if there is a god in heaven, please let this happen. All these fucking nerd's heads would explode. The tears would be delightful

There's a comic out now called Paper Girls which a lot of people are praising as the female Goonies or something like that.

I did when I was 5.

I don't. I watched the originals, but don't think they are god's gift to mankind.

The new one doesn't look good judging by what the trailer gave us, but I don't think it's going to be the worst movie ever.

There is no childhood to ruin since the original is 6/10 schlock. Bill murry is a smarmy meme actor

I thought the original film was good, but nothing spectacular. I decided the new one looked bad so I'm not going to go and see it, simple as that. I'll probably pirate it in a few months time at like 2am when I feel like watching a bad movie.

I need this to be made into a live action flick.

Gonna go convert to Judaism so I can get my holobucks to fund it

yes, i am just here for to shill it. cant stop me anyway

right here
never saw the appeal

Watched the first two films ages ago, entertaining but nothing special, 6/10 films.

The whole drama around the remake has been pathetic from all sides. The new film just looks like an average Hollywood remake, not really worth thinking about. Will probably watched it on dvd at some point.

I'm here just so I can be accused of being a shill

Me. I liked the originals, but I haven't seen them in years and they were never a big part of my childhood like Terminator, Robocop, or Predator were.

>dont give shit
>make a thread about it
>post in thread about it
>dont sage
>give up a common pepe

Jokes on you, that's actually an incredibly rare Pepe. You can tell by the outlines.

present. I hate the new one because of the feminist propaganda and constant shilling but the original was weird.