twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Morrowind.

/thread.

>Should be ported into FO4 engine.

Harvester
Silent Hill 1
LSD Dream Emulator

that needed remastered before it was released
it stands as a shining example of why you don't set arbitrary and unrealistic goals that force your workforce to work 12-16 hours a day

it could have been great
but because of shit management it was not quite mediocre and the dev team quit the company the instant it was released

Is it really that dated? That's about the time I stopped playing video games. Tell me anons is it worth it picking up one of the new consoles and getting back into? Remaster KOTOR and I will.

>Remaster KOTOR
both have been for android
and KOTOR2 on steam comes with controller support, the restored content mod, and the HD mod

Melee HD...

OH WAIT THAT IS PM.

1/5

2/5

4/5

5/5

5 is E.T. for the Atari

"You stupidfuck"

Jak and daxter again

"Chinga tu madre" in a Colombian accent still rings in my ears years after playing it

Or a Reboot like like the ratchet and clank game
Also bully

>the moral of the story: always fuck your sister if she asks
everything in the movie went to absolute shit the instant he refused to fuck his sister

hell yeah

Would be remastered with a black main char

it doesnt need remaster, it needs remake. this and murderer soul suspect need to be just detective games, no forced combat mechanics.

Want in 1080 60fps. Issac needs to get them boots a stompin again.

what is playing on pc

Yeah but needs a remake for consoles as well so the not so fortunate can have have a go.

would you pay $70-80 for a console remake?
because that's how much it would cost

>not so fortunate
you mean you?

No it wouldn't they wouldn't sell all 3 for more than 60

and how much was skyrim on xbox1/ps4?

You people are the whiniest bunch of faggots.
>Hurr durr, remake a fine looking game to look slightly better.

Go fuck yourselves.

This. Also noir sucks, are people that retarded?

Legacy of Kain/Soul reaver series

60 on release and then like a week later 30

second

>implying console peasants have the self control to wait a week
>implying console peasants have the self control to not give money for a game before it is released
>implying console peasants aren't entirely responsible for the gaming industry's worst practice ever; pre-paying for a game w/o a playable demo or video of actual gameplay

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Why hasn't anybody mentioned Conker? I'd buy that before the remastered Skyrim.

>implying i give a nigger about any of that shit
Also bioshock and borderlands got upgrades with multiple games each

I didn't realize bioshock's remasters were sold in a package
or that they were sold at all
got them for free bc PC masterrace

I'm telling. Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

The fuck is the pokey? Dat shit from matilda?

being this big of a console cuck that you don't know that the remasters were given for free to anyone that owned the game on steam

Me and a friend recently beat this on the highest difficulty completely 100% legit without once ever abusing the item dupe glitch for every decent item we came across

Tony Hawk's Underground. Fucking memories bruh

>item dupe glitch

That's my favorite part!

Sarcasm we duped everything we found. Shits fucking impossible on the highest setting otherwise

Simpsons Hit and Run
Destroy all Humans
Morrowind
Need for speed underground 2

Too bad it won't be. The Jews that control the media killed the skate/jackass subculture pretty fast.

Fuck yeah

Fook ya!

Fuck yeah!

Probably for the best. Some kids were getting hurt trying to emulate that garbage.

Truth.

Yeah. I just wish they'd remaster any of the old Tony Hawk games, even Project 8 would be acceptable

Fallout 2

Silent Hill 1-4, remastered correctly for PC and not like that shitty cancer ps3 remaster or whatever it was for.

Oblivion
Morrowind
Bioshock
Doom 3
Halo 2
Republic Commando
Prototype
Dragon's Dogma
Dawn of War Dark Crusade
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Twilight Princess
Battlefront
Red Faction 2
Cod4 without having to buy a shit, new, full price game
Mass Effect 2
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Fallout NV
Battlefield Bad Company 2
SSX Tricky
Need for Speed Most Wanted
GTA San Andreas
Okami
Ninja Gaiden
Metroid Prime
Ratchet and Clank Up your Arsenal
Soul Calibur II
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
Silent Hill 2

Thhhiiissss

oh and forgot:
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Stadium
Donkey Kong 64
Pokemon Snap muthafuckaaaaa
Oddworld
Spyro
Jack and Daxter (I know there's technically a remaster but they didn't redo any textures)

>Dragon's Dogma

Fuck yes!!! Such an underrated game.

I'll pass on the remaster of BioShock remastered. I see no way that they would get it right the second time.

DaS definitely. RE4 is out

Care to recommend something similar to DD? Best answer any GameStop fucks could give me was Witcher 3, which I bought but haven't started yet.

Witcher 3 is good. tried it at a friends. kinda like Dark souls. I recommend that as well

Fuck me there's a remaster out for bioshock? With full texture retouching?

I'm sure it is but I want something more like dragon's dogma

Yeah dark souls comes close, and champions of norrath has party gameplay. You might like Diablo

I would love a sequel tbqh
A real one, not the mmo garbage they released

I'd be down for a sequel too. I heard that MMO was good though, just not available in English...

>Champions of Norath

Thanks I'll look into this

Yeah same, DD combat was so visceral, it's the only game I've ever played that felt like a real D&D game

I know, right? Witcher lacks the perfect customization of DD. Some say Monster Hunter comes close to the experience but I haven't tried it

Screenshots make it look more like Dark Alliance. I liked that too though so I'll see if it's on the retro store or whatever they're calling it now.

plz sony plz make this plz

Exactly this, mate. Being able to climb monsters and not just whack at their toes is something I haven't seen anywhere else

I really loved the party set up and the way you could switch partners (I can't remember what they called them now)

>GTA: SA
Hell yeah

Well I guess there is Shadow of the Collossus but that's basically the entire shtick of the game lol

Pawns I think

Shit was tight. Makes me wanna hook my ps3 back up right now.

Yep that was it. Thanks.

FUCK YES, FINALLY SOMEONE SHARES MY TASTE IN THIS GAME

>one day

How is there no blood?

Photoshop

hes too fast

Realms of the Haunting

They made oddworld remaster.

In the 90s half the poster would have been blood flying out of this guy's head. Now we have boycotts over the way girls stand in games. We've all been had.

Realms-of-the-Haunting map

Yo B Fags. I'm starting a YouTube page and I need your help. I'll leave a link to my recent vid and it fits late night thoughts! It's only one minute long so all I ask is for one min. Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope!

youtu.be/kJ25v4pFJOo [Open]

Nobody want that shitty cod

Remaster COD 3 instead

Looks like Kino der Toten from Zombie mode BO1

San Andreas. Improve the graphics and add more music/stations and update the clothing.