Can't sleep, too bored.. plus it's weird living in a new place, y'know?

can't sleep, too bored.. plus it's weird living in a new place, y'know?
evening Sup Forums
what're ya up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
youtube.com/watch?v=jl6kjAkVw_s
youtu.be/onGWF8mz1Zw?t=200
youtu.be/kJ25v4pFJOo
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=PIHLMmO1FW4&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jackin it

OH MY GOD. IS THAT YOU?!

that does sound good, but I'm still semi-sleepy too.. my needs are blank, I'unno what to do!
I WANT MY NAME TO BE SPAGHETTI

Just fucking my wife. Made a gif for you.

Frost your tips

ah yeah, that's back when I was living in the Palisades.. musta seen a cockroach or something.
that seems immodest~

just wrapping up a 12 hour work day.
not drinkin anything tonight?

My nigga, how's life? You're one of the few people I like and recognize on this board. Glad to see you're still alive.

what tips? I got stringy, horribly balding hair under here, it'd be like frosting a fishing-line tangle.

nah, but I have stuff in my backpack to drink.. hmm.
uh, congrats on making it home after working that hard! relax, buddy
finally in a damn room again, with a bed, window and door.. and, of course, my window I use twice as much~ you?

shit, I gotta stay awake.
MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw

Life is good for me. New year, new me, new semester, and just enjoying living. Glad to hear you have a space to live in :D.

Rains like hell over here though, so that's a negative.

Also, good choice on the song. Too upbeat for me at this hour, but excellent nonetheless.

move to seattle? new zealand? ireland? the phillipines?

how about a 'lil hot, wet darkness~?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

Try Bay Area, Commiefornia.

Rain is stopping tomorrow though, so not too bad.

You drinking today nickle?

oh ferocious, that's gotta be comfortable. I'm up to North Texas near Dallas, it's cold again outside being super windy and 80 yesterday.

Say, OP, have you ever noticed thatyou're the ONLY person on Sup Forums lame enough to make attention whore threads of nothing but webcam selfies? Literally no one else is trying to be an e-celeb blogging on Sup Forums. You're the only person who thinks it's a good idea to try and force-meme your own face.

well, I found two 40s of Steel in my backpack and a tallboy too, so I'm gonna have a nip, make sure I get back to bed in a hurry later.

Ka haaa, up all nite, baybeh~
youtube.com/watch?v=jl6kjAkVw_s

This 'guy' is cancer
Self reaction pictures are the definition of faggot

I wish it was that warm over here during the winter. I'm a seagull man, (opposite of a snowbird), and hot weather is sooo much better than snow.

Is rent cheap in Texas btw? I'm considering moving out there and becoming a real estate agent.

Plus all of these pictures are the same shit posted in all these gay threads. God I hate this website so much

your name can be spaghetti if you do this with timestamp :D

btw you got bananas yet?

Oh hey its drinking guy.

Sup dude?

Brb, gotta use the bathroom

Better this than endless trap, reckt, hookup, cringe or banana threads, mm?
buddy, it can be total wild-card where I live, but it's never too much to deal with. I'm more of an owl, I guess, but rent varies from where ya go.. efficiencies in Denton are amazing though, I could use one to live alone and simple.
when italian drug deals go bad!
and nawww, I spent the day getting started on FF15.

hey buddy! whatcha drinkin' tonite?
ergh, now I gotta go too.. nnhh..

Oh hey fatass how are you doing?

Aint drinkin' today. Got my appendix removed yesterday.

Might ask the cute nurse for a re-up on morphine though

You can leave you're only bumping you whiny faggot lol

Lol'd

can't sleep, how would YOU be doin', butt-chin?
whoof, good thing to get it done.. and yeah, get her to bring a Harlequin romance novel and read it aloud~

How's the moving coming along nickle? Last time you saw your bread you were talking about moving

>just going to work it fucking sucks
On the plus side I have some home made cider in shed that's been brewing for 8 months and finally going to drink it today with my buddies
It's gunna be a strong bitch with an overpowering hangover tomorrow

>leave now faggot

all done two days ago! just me, some extra shit for the roommates, and my bed in here with me.. plus, an awesome fan for sleeping.
the four days it all seemed to take was a fuckin' nightmare though.
youtu.be/onGWF8mz1Zw?t=200

now there's the payoff, brother! I expect a full report the next time we bump into eachother

Congrats man ! I know how much of a bitch moving can be glad to hear you're done with it

well, three seperate new places resulted in the dissolution of my last place, so I had to help three different people move, including the ones I moved back in with. I might not look it, but I've got strong arms, a sturdy back and long-life legs. Did all I could WHILE hitting up work while the boss was out of town for surgery.
it was fucking legendary, to be sure.

jesus christ dude just stop making these threads already and get some help

I do what I wish, we all do.. besides, I'm getting pretty toasted pretty fast, might just crawl back into bed at this rate.. but there's always a thread to be had.

Disregard It's a new type of shitpost

>there's always a thread to be had.
>Summarize Sup Forums in one sentence.

no doubt, but thanks for the help~
it really used to be, that's kinda how it went a bit haywire.. the unexpected is to be expected, I guess.

Hey man, do you like Deltron 3030?

Check him out sometime if you've never listened to him.

I'm beginning to think that's your only shirt nickel bro

checking out Mastermind..
sick! I got a whole album to enjoy now, thanks!

it's a big shirt, I've been wearing it to bed since it doesn't tuck comfortably at work.

..either way, sleep is crawling onto my bones again, I think it's bedtime
thanks again for the brief chit-chat, folks

Hey OP this thread is better than some of the shit around here. Denton? Arlington? I'm from Dallas

Cool but I'm curious what kind of job requires you to tuck in a tee shirt

You remind me of Jason Scott..

thanks! I'm over in mckinney at the moment, actually, s'where I live now.
could be a lot of fun to meet a friend of the thread sometime~

Oh, I wear my super-nice Columbia button-ups to work, but I need an undershirt.. this one won't work, entangles with my boxers like a motherfucker.
I do? damn, he's super cool-looking, and I'm a fat wedge of stuff.. thanks!

>entangled with my boxes

I know that feel

Yo B Fags. I'm starting a YouTube page and I need your help. I'll leave a link to my recent vid and it fits late night thoughts! It's only one minute long so all I ask is for one min. Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope!

youtu.be/kJ25v4pFJOo [Open]

yeah, I usually only wear this when I go to Telos for a schvitz with my friend who lives at the Palisades. Git me a nice steam and shock plunge at the spa.

Sounds expensive

Streaming on twitch under not_lan

Sabertooth VV from New hampshire saying hi. I just got off of work at the gun factory.

Have you ever thought about losing weight?

Get a lamp. Your lighting is exciting as a public bathroom

heh, that's why I go as my buddy's plus-one, so he can put that guest pass to use. I just stretch, get my towel, take a shower, hit the dry sauna, wet sauna, shock dip (lowering fully into 40 degree water) then, hot-tub, wet sauna, shock dip, hot-tub, shower, then bust out the kit and get my cheeks shaved up, then another shower.
Doesn't cost me a penny.

Would you wear this shirt?

hey buddy! your hands still have that banana-smell of gun oil?
no, because thinking wouldn't help.
there's a two-headed lamp like, right other by the window, but I've no bulbs.
I gotta pee, be back
let's all reflect.. I know I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

Sup man. Last I heard you havin' some lady trouble, hope that worked out.
Have a great night, I'm passing out now

Take your fan bulb and put it in you lamp. Op must deliver

That sounds amazing

Mmm, donut shirt..
I totally would too.
yes yes, it did, the missus made it quite clear I was in trouble until February, so there it is.

Y do you always start your threads when I have to work.

I ain't going in there! I'd need a ladder, plus I really wanna make contact with my bed and sleep in it.. no sense balancing a chair on it.
it certainly is, but sometimes you get Mister Comfy, the 63 year old dude that doesn't believe in towels and just sits spread-eagle on the edge of the hot-tub, like "Aaaaaaaaahhh.. nice and relaxing." and I'm in the hot-tub, boiling up nicely and thinking, "Nope, ain't lookin' at his dick."
Guy also talcum powders his thighs real loud in the locker room.
Otherwise, shit's aces!

Na. our oil is really pretty scentless. I thought before I started working there I would have to deal with that smell or worse rem oil.

my friends got a number of guns, a Beretta Olympian shotgun, a savage .223, a 45-70 that matches the one from Jurassic World, and the CX-4 Storm, my favorite of his collection.. cleaned the fuckers the other week, fingertips still feel slick and smell of sickly-sweet lubricating compound..

right, time to zip it up for the nite, I'm totally ready for bed.. gents, I hope you all have a restful repose, when the time comes again.
Good nite and thanks again for the chit-chat

What do you and him think of the sx-4 storm?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIHLMmO1FW4&feature=player_embedded

Goodnight drink bro.

Fuck I missed this thread

SHOW ME YOUR BATHTUB PLS

What do sleep and level of entertainment even have to do with each other? Either your tired, awake, or an insomniac. Or you have something stupid like a baby. Regardless, no one ever couldn't sleep because they were bored. In fact, boredom puts most people to sleep. And for the love of duck don't go off on some autistic tangent about how much of a special snowflake you are. Your a grain of sand on a beach. You are NOT the main character. You are not special. Piss off.

Take it easy brother

You really need to relax dumbass

>Alice 3d

No shit? I live in McKinney. Stonebridge to be exact. Small fucking world

night spaghetti

I hate you and everything you stand for. Kill yourself. I truly mean that. End your existence so I never have to see your fat, ugly, stupid fucking face again. EVER.

Fuck you. A lot of people like him.