1. You are a cunt

1. You are a cunt
2. Do you think Ireland should be united?

Britain
Yes. Northern Ireland is shit and I don't want it.

Poland
It's their stuff, they should decide

Ireland
Yes, Newry and Mourne is rightful Irish clay

Northern Ireland should be divided like Kosovo. The UK should play the role of Serbia for a while, genocide several thousand Irish, and get bombed for its trouble.

Hopefully, there is a sectarian conflict with deaths equal to the 1990s war in Yugoslavia taking place in Ireland, which also involves Eire and destroys its economy and people

Britain
No - All of Ireland is rightful British clay

no
i think that the irish are useless and should be killed
ireland should be given to england

Flag
Yes, can't wait for protestant genocide

Its probably going to happen eventually, but the transition should be as smooth and peaceful as possible. Good relations with the UK will also have to be kept.

Dont want any billyboy faggots down here stirring up shit.

bongistan
sure, like you said NI is just fucking awful

burger famine soon

1.Flag
2. I think this is a decision that should be taken by a vote whether both parties think that they belong together or not

Yes, but just because it triggers my border autism. Wouldn't give two shits otherwise.

NI (which doesn't exist)
Yes, Britain is shit and i don't want to be a part of it

it's a pretty hard thing to say, and it's a lot like the regions bordering russia's west in this case
northern ireland had heavy migration of protestand anglos, and with that, they brought great cultural and religious changes to the region
this made anglos and protestantism integral to northern ireland, and nowadays there's a fairly noticeable cultural contrast between the north and the rest

in russia's case, stalin did a thing and millions of ukrainians starved, and then stalin forced a migration of ethnic russians into eastern ukraine
so a lot of ukraine's population in their eastern provinces identify as russian, so it's hard to really call the region entirely russian or ukrainian

Flagistan
Yes, couldnt care less if the united Ireland would be under Irish or British control though

>they brought great cultural and religious changes
Not particularly, the communities are self-segregated. The only place any semblance of British culture can be found is in the protestant areas. A southerner can't tell a Catholic nordie apart from any other Irishman aside from the accent. Whereas when i met English and Scots, they behave differently and have different mannerism and traditions. You can't spot them a mile away

You can spot them* i mean

who cares? arr the same.

well then i guess there's a noticeable cultural difference between proddies and cattholics, but the proddies would be definitely noticeable
they're not integrated, but definitely there
idk how one would even deal with that situation though, either way one population would be pissed off whether irish unification happens or is denied

it's funny, because my comfy island had a similar situation, but in a different way
>be newfunland
>see slow migration of anglos on coastal fishing communities and military outposts in the 18th century
>then the potatoes go bad, and the population booms six fold
>the capital of the island becomes, majority irish catholic, while the baytowns are mostly prod anglo majority with some irish in there too
>as time goes on, the city people get richer, the catholic church becomes a huge institution here (when my dad was a kid in the 50's/60's 4 out of 5 schools were catholic in st john's)
>mfw we basically had a reverse ireland, where the catholic church dominated in sectarian conflicts, and the catholic paddies were the rich city people while the anglo proddies were the poorer bay town folk

Yes Irish and other masterrace celts should genocide the anglo-saxon invaders who are all cucks.

Proddies will be mad either way. They riot constantly for no reason at all, i cannot stress how terrible they are. If actually British people could see them, they'd be ashamed. Regardless, there are safeguards in place to preserve their "language", they have their own schools and communities. Other than using the Irish Euro, not much would change for them. They're free to return to their beloved Britain if they don't like it

Flag
Yes, but we will have to wait for the protestants to realise how much better life would be with it

Yes, Ireland should be united and the rest of britain may sink in the ocean.

Fuck off Tommy.

Yeah why not.
Let's watch the Micks deal with the UDA in Dublin

Seriously though, it won't happen due to the rage from the Proddies.
I think Norn Iron is better in Britain since we have more money to throw at them to continue to be useless and paint murals on houses.

>UDA in Dublin
Lmao

>we have more money to throw at them to continue to be useless and paint murals on houses

>implying you guys can match the EU in their senseless waste of eurobucks on economically sinking ships
pffft

>flag
>yes

Honestly would love to have them here familia if you want to just let them go

American
Yes
Under British rule

1. Italy, EU
2. Yes. United Ireland, independent Scotland, Channel Islands reunified with Normany/France. Let perfidious Albion slowly crumble.

Taiwan belongs to China

>Have revolutionary war
>RP as an anglo 200 years later

?????

>Channel Islands reunified with Normany/France
T H I S
H
I
S

You mean Brittany and Normandy should become a part of the UK

americans and american politicians have favoured the UK for a long time now
there was a large portion of people who wanted stronger diplomatic ties with the anglos nearly right after the revolutionary war

Yes.
Separated over slightly different Christianic religions is retarded.

Not gonna lie Rouen looks English

Prods aren't christians lad, they're just inbred planters

On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland. No offense son.

>Cant even handle Calais
>Wants to have Brittany and Normandy

Bit gay

>speaking about god whilst his country supports abortions
Bit hypocritical that.

NI
All of Ireland should be united as a devolved part of the UK

>Separated over slightly different Christianic religions is retarded
Agreed

Have you considered that 90% of the island strongly rejects any relationship with the UK

yeah I never said it was realistic. Realistically NI remains part of the UK.

Maybe you and China can unite then

my northern irish dad and his family think so

>tfw some mick says Ireland should be re-united
lol

it's also a cultural and ethnic segregation

We don't want it either

no

The IRA did nothing wrong. Fuck always to perfidious Albion

So what's norn iron really like ? By comparison to say Glasgow (where I have been).

If protestants are a minority, then I'd say yeah

Yes! United under the British flag

Spain

Yes, because I love Ireland and the Irish people and because fuck the UK, Gibraltar espaƱol.

But on the other side it worries me that IRA people support Catalan and Basque separatism, but I want to believe that's just the commie fraction.

Never fails to amaze me how you white folk all look alike to me. I'm American. In America, Catholics and Protestants don't fight each other to the death. In fact no one gives a shit here!

>genocide several thousand Irish, and get bombed for its trouble
this already happened you mong

The UDA are a meme, I'd say even our police force could fold them up in a few weeks.
I mean, how are they expected to operate in Dublin when they stick out like a sore thumb?

Loyalist violence is a non-issue

Flag
Yes, and they should all be forced to speak gaelic

>my northern irish dad and his family think so

What about your Northern Irish uncle?

Oh wait he got killed by the ira...LOL!

ofc.

Flag
Yes, of course.