Sup Forums what gives your life purpose? Every day I ask myself and the answer just gets blurrier...

Sup Forums what gives your life purpose? Every day I ask myself and the answer just gets blurrier. I don't know why I am here, I don't know what I am supposed to do. Whats the point

There isn't any point. No reason at all for existing.
You can give it your own meaning or point but in reality, there is absolutely no reason to live.

That's typical of the times you fucking atheistic autistic edgelord

Good post user +1

to become greater than this.. that desire burns in all of us.. but so few understand it.. even less achieve it.

Right now my life is all about looking after my wife, and our two kids.

She has just been given a terminal diagnosis, of a nasty malignant cancer.

She is going to die, and I can't deal with the fact that my kids are going to lose their mum.

I will however do everything I can to make sure they live every single day she has left with her, in the best possible way.

Shit cunts on /b have no idea, giving "reeeeee" calls because their playstation got taken off them by mummy will learn that there is more to life beyond their shallow little lives.

Fucking die pedos, and fuck cancer.

Poon, Wendy's, and the dankest of memes.

>what gives your life purpose?
basically only my job since i dont make enough cash right now to have a relationship/family/ friends or have hobbies

Touching titties and smoking weed. Life is pointless so just make the best of it my guy.

BOI U NEEDA WAKE UP IN THE MORN' TO GET' THESE DUBS...

Check em

Helping other people

I tried OP....looms like your oasis filled with life's meaning is all but dried up...pack it up and shut her down boys, this one is long gone

nothing really. suicide is a frequent thought and my whole life is based around lies. will probably die alone on the side of a street or in jail.

speaking of having nothing to live for i'll proceed to get doped up to stop geeking from yay.

You needa volunteer somewhere dude

you're asking the wrong crowd buddy

tell me about it dude, quit my job to sell drugs and now i have far too much time on my hands with way too much shit i dont need

Sup Forums is where people speak their minds freely without worry of what others might think of them.

There really isn't a better place.

You're a cuckold. Live to make your society greater by being a fucking man.

Idk dude. I spent a few years living dirt poor and working for charities and shit. Those were some of the best years of my life. I dont volunteer as much as i used to these days, but it really gives your life a purpose.

Thanks dude. You got me. I mean I'm pretty happy though. Can you say the same?

Sup Forums is unfiltered id that makes you understand that we are all just shitty stinky monkeys

radiant trips, but few people on Sup Forums can help op find a reason to live

I think I figured out a way to live without caring about purpose. I'm simply playing a game of survival, and I'm really only trying to see how long I can make this stupid idiot body last. I guess that's a purpose? I don't work or go to school though, I just get high, fuck around on Sup Forums and play video games. I've yet to find a compelling reason to do anything else.

i guess ill look around and try to open my eyes to more options

Kik me dude. omahaguyomaha

well I keep thinking it will get better. I'm not nearly as depressed and don't have suicidal thoughts as often as 10 years ago when I was 17, so at least in my case things have gotten better.
Mostly? I've got 3 friends I've known since middle school, and we still hang out once a month or so, and that's the best part of my life. Sometimes movie night at someones house where we don't invite girlfriends/wives, other times bowling where we do invite the girls so we can drink and they can drive us home.

So, find a couple friends. They don't have to be your best friends immediately, but you also can't see them too often or you'll get sick of them.

Life is about passing on information. Either genetically through your cummies or scientifically by practicing science and making yourself and others smarter. Stop being a nigger OP and go do your job.

My girlfriend. Withhout her I'd go on a mission to do all the drugs I haven't done then pop myself in the head :)

Life is about breeding and multiplying. Spreading your genes. Anything else is a bonus.

Children will give your life hella-purpose though.
Barring that, find a passion. Pursue it, add to the body of knowledge. Volunteer, as another user said. Help people. Religion. The 4 L's, live, laugh, love, learn.

Look for things and you will find them.

don't do this, OP, relying on a girl for happiness is like handing your wallet to a nigger and hoping they won't run off with it

doing a bit of deep fingering, wanking a lot, playing sports, essentially hedonism should keep you going, search for things that make you happy, even if it's only temporary.

You gotta keep on living because maybe this is your only Life. I don't believe in heaven or hell so..

Have a little fun as long as your not ruining everyone else's. No one lives forever

kek

I hope I find a good reason to keep on going. Last 6 months I have been thinking about suicide every single day. In a desperate attempt to feel better I started going on this crazy diet and stopped smoking weed. But I keep getting to the same conclusion I'm simply fucked in the gene department and nothing is gonna change it. The longer I wait the worse it gets, I just hope that, I dont know I finally get a sense of purpose in life, find some girl who would actually love me, be happy. I guess 2017 is the year where I either start being happy or hang myself, lets just see where it goes.

Each individual will choose their own meaning to life.
My meaning is to be a good person. I believe this will lead to the best and most fullfulling life I can obtain for myself and the people near me.
Only time will tell if I succeed.

Im not op. I'm I have written and reviewed my life mission statement many times. My first three principles of my life mission statement are 3 out of 4 of those L's—all three but laughter. I always figured laughter and happiness will follow from the other 3 L's. I feel like it mostly has followed. My 3 other life principles in my life mission statement are based on other morals and virtues I will hold myself responsible to.

Long before any of you assholes hang yourself, sell all your belonging and buy a ticket on the other side of the world. Drop off and now guess what, life gets fucked and gets fun.

Alcohol, Nvidia, Blizzard, Razer, DXRacer

At this point I'm just waiting for my parents to die before I kill myself.

I'm probably not helping...

There's another point I want to add for you, OP!

Growing up is painful for most people. Remember the growing pains you had (I assume) when you grew taller? The way your bones and legs would ache at night from the growth?
What if you're feeling pain right now from mental growth? Your mind is expanding at a high rate and you're losing the old meaning that motivated you to live. You will replac that old, less mature meaning with a new one. It will likely be more fullfilling you find it.
Find your meaning op. It's all gonna be okay.