so long story short
>in college
>see 10/10 qt
>i talked to this bitch in class
>I thought we hit it off pretty well
>she gave me her instagram afterwards
>I requested her on insta
>she left me on requested for like a week
>i checked back and see that she had blocked me.

Lmao i don't understand, she's one of the only girls ive ever pursued because I genuinely liked her, my other relationships just kinda happened. Why does the worst shit constantly happen to me? I feel like a bad luck magnet sometimes.

goddamn op

Weren't even good enough to add to her follower count, genuinely sorry for you man

>>she left me on requested for like a week

perhaps she forgot who you were

this bitch had like 2,000+ followers too so it hurts more

damn man, she probably has thousands of followers and just outright denied you.

she must have detected your autism.

feels bad man

You were good enough to be her emotional tampon in school.

But not good enough to see her in a bikini.

Girls 101

If they give you Instagram or Facebook say "I dont have one"

They might look at you funny, but they will except it. And when they find you on install or Facebook, it'll bring up the daddy issues you need to fuck her.

You fucked itself op.

thing is im not some fat autistic neckbeard either

>Every single girl has daddy issues and won't get mad at you for lying to their face

>If they give you Instagram or Facebook say "I dont have one"
>They might look at you funny, but they will except it. And when they find you on install or Facebook, it'll bring up the daddy issues you need to fuck her.

she was literally the most beautiful person ive ever seen too so I'm fucking hurt guys lmfao

This is what has you up all night worried? Jesus kys whiny bitch there are millions of people with worst problems let alone no female interaction

Why all people in this threads complains about not having a gf when most of them don't go out of their room even to take a shit?

You get what you deserve

This girl you don't even know or anything... Jesus

literally just told a story about me talking to a girl in college, you know, being social like a normal person

Well, since you describe her as a bitch, I doubt your interaction with her was as pleasant as you make it sound.

Good luck finding a girlfriend, user. You will need it.

You're complaining because she denied you no eatagram.

>Imma make a feel thread 'cuz someone blocked me on eatagram, I want to die so badly right now

Keep telling yourself that , that's why you're posting a feels thread about the non existent feels with some girl in a class you probably just started this month.

Also, this

Op stop caring about petty shit.
Unless you are autistic, fat , stinky, or really fucking ugly this wasnt your fault. Plus if one of the things she cares about is her instagram and she has 2k followers she's an attention whore.

At least you have the opportunity for school , don't waste your parents money failing with girls and school

What do you think basically every guy does in college, flirt with girls, you think they all fucking fail because of it? It's not hard to balance that shit

This
No reason to assume it's you OP. Just keep trying.

doesnt explain why she blocked me

For this faggot it surely is