Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time...

Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time. I would always come to Sup Forums to check out the loli threads and that was fine. But yesterday I took it to far. My neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke into the place and went directly over to the crib where I saw the baby sleeping like an angel. I pick it up and placed the baby's anus securely around my cock as I began to work my way up to maximum thrust. just then I noticed their youngest son was watching me.. I got so scared, so I slipped the baby of my penis and went out thru the window the same way I came in. But before I left I told his brother if he told anyone that I would be back, then I should him my blood covered cock to let him know I was serious. When I got back to my house I seen my neighbor's house light up like it was the fucking circus. I could see my neighbor running back and forth between the baby's room and his youngest son room. I just stood there on my front lawn watching as my neighbor's tried to figure out what was going on as they called the police. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as see cut on the light's to reveal the bloody mess I left behind. Just then my neighbor saw me, I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious. He asked if I'd seen anyone near his house. I look him dead in the eye's and say "I didn't see anyone". But I'm really scared because his son knows who I AM and I left a lot of semen behind..... I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do? ......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7f8CL3GZMI3157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

you're fucked, also post pics of your neighbor's house

Most likely bait. But you really should kill your self to rid the world of another piece of shit like your self. You dont deserve oxygen you filthy piece of shit

Ok now that's fucked up.

set some houses on fire itll be cool

Also, if we could get a small pic, just to prove it did happen?

>mfw new normie fags don't know what copypastas are
FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've literally never seen someone samefag so many times before in one thread. Bravo OP.

Like the other poster said, kill yourself.

Some people here could probably tell you how to somehow flee this fire you started but if anyone does that they are adding to your crimes.

Don't do sick shit then cry like a baby to perfect strangers that you need help to get out of this situation. What you are asking for is to get other people in trouble in return for trying to get you out of trouble.

Either blow your brains out or surrender to the police. Seeing as you say that you are already a registered offender, you will be caught eventually either way. You could flee to Mexico, they'll find you.

Either surrender to the police or send yourself to the fiery bowels of Hades where you belong.

>9 replies
>9 posters
what the fuck newfag!?

I love you

Or gulag. He goes to gulag for life

Timestamp of your bloody cock or GTFO.

Flee to south america, start new life in the woods maybe doing the same thing to the natives. otherwise kill yourself

Panic mode. Hide.
Move away. Far away.

Says neighbors always leave door unlocked, yet says went on and out through some window.

K happened

you're fucked either way if this is true

if you run the people that go after you will make your life hell

if you end up in prison the people there will make your life hell

Bubba LOVES people like op. Bubba be all "ooohhhh fresh meat XD"

kill yourself

You're fucked up. Just fucking turn yourself in. You deserve prison rape.

I question the legitimacy of this story. So much blood that it's just everywhere, but baby doesn't make a sound...

Get bent

Death isnt good enough for him. He should be tortured on a daily base. Cut off his balls and dick in the most painfull way ever. Do it day by day, not at once. I hope you will get raped more then 3 times a day in prison with a cactus

I'm definitely not going to kill myself and turning myself in is not an option at this point Can't post pictures of my deeds hereI can't post the pics of the inside of my neighbors house on here because some social warriors might want to leak the video I took to the fed's but I will leave a link to the KP site I uploaded too youtu.be/b7f8CL3GZMI3157
I don't have any money to flee unless you guys help I'm starting a go fund me account so I can leave this place

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Newfags

Well if he goes to prison he most likely will be raped on daily basis,

hah. raped a baby to death leaving a bloody mess, yet still going to wait around for a gofundme to finish

You need to fill out an ID10-T form

This chubby slam pig should cure your faggotry OP

>left door open
> go out thru window like i came in
b8 confirmed

give me your address.. I will ensure you go quietly into the night

Rapes baby to pulp

Wont post anything that will offend SJWs

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

I had my hand over its little mouth so that he couldn't scream basically forcing him to breathe out it's nose until I found a sock to plug him up with

the bait is real

Hang yourself. If you go to jail, you'll be raped to death by a gang of homos. Which do you prefer? You're going to Hell, regardless.

Post pics or this is a pasta troll.

Not going to happen my whole reason of existing is to fall in love with a beautiful baby boy or girl which ever comes first. I'm not going to spend my life behind bars when I can spend it behind children

San Francisco is a sanctuary city and you would be welcome there.

Convert to islam and fly to Europe.

You'll be protected.

I left a link to a site that has the video above

this is pretty much the best idea

german fag here

your doomed