How can a dead man be Azor Ahai?

>not my fat pink mast

>Tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

His death wasn't on screen, Mace is alive nigga

She meant

>MY WHOLE FUCKING PLOT IS A HUGE WASTE OF TIME

He'll return next season, reborn from the flames like a dragon

It's never presented as such. She has no inner conflict about her role or her gender, besides to tell people how grudgingly supportive her dad was about his heir refusing to marry.

Which is a shame because I love her confession to the Elder Brother
>"A daughter. "
>Brienne's eyes filled with tears.
>"He deserves that. A daughter who could sing to him and grace his hall and bear him grandchildren. He deserves a son too, a strong and gallant son to bring honor to his name. Galladon drowned when I was four and he was eight, though, and Alysanne and Arianne died still in the cradle. I am the only child the gods let him keep. The freakish one, not fit to be a son or daughter."

It's never presented as such. She has no inner conflict about her role or her gender, besides to tell people how grudgingly supportive her dad was about his heir refusing to marry.

Which is a shame because I love her confession to the Elder Brother

>"A daughter. "
>Brienne's eyes filled with tears.
>"He deserves that. A daughter who could sing to him and grace his hall and bear him grandchildren. He deserves a son too, a strong and gallant son to bring honor to his name. Galladon drowned when I was four and he was eight, though, and Alysanne and Arianne died still in the cradle. I am the only child the gods let him keep. The freakish one, not fit to be a son or daughter."

;_;

Which regions of Westeros has people that are intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor? That's me.

He's not dead, the wildfire transformed him into Azor Ahai. Margaery = Nissa Nissa.

Is GRRM racism?

Based GRRM.

NEW THREAD

Ugh, screw it

How is Azor Jon posted as the first post consistently in each and every thread?

> don't like writing about savages

What an idiot he wrote basically a whole book worth of text about the Dothraki.

Will Sansa fuck him over like Cat fucked over Ned and Robb?

fuck off

More like Azor A fry

Based

how yucky.

Westerlands

How do you think he feels about D&D ruining the Sand Snakes? He said there's a whole fucking lot of them in the Winds of Winter, but they're so unpopular now they're obviously gonna get cut in exchange for some non-retarded shit

I made the thread and I'm not even posting it. I still think OP is an assburger for failing to make a proper thread TWICE, but whatever. Let it go.

I made neither of those threads lol don't blame me for other people's autism

Right, you just happened to use the same image theme as the first failed thread? Then someone else just happened to fail in the exact same why a few minutes later.

How can I become as retarded as Balon Greyjoy?

Inhale sea salts for decades

but she already did something similar and jon forgave her.
i wonder why brienne did not got fucked for not protect her and instead go kill stannis.

Someone else linked it as the official /got/ thread, but I did make that original image yes. What happened was probably some retard was just linking random threads and saying they were new.

What did he do wrong?

He dindu nuffin.

Yes, because Daenerys fucking Drogon is more essential to a GoT Pop Vinyl collection than Bran. This is ableism pure and simple.

Did they already have a Danaerys?

Yes. Two, I think.

Oh fuck I just remembered Tyrion being saved from the river was by JonCon, not Jorah.

Fucking TV show fucking up my shit. I need to read the books again.

is this real?

Is that real?

Holy shit, they're pumping those gay little figurines out. I remember when they had like 8 total GoT figurines.

Yep

who /comfy/ here?

watching Preston's new video right now

theres like 20 danaeryses

>implying she can't fuck him over even more

Cat massively fucked over Ned, who Jon is like, and massively fucked over Robb, who Jon is now also like even looks back at Sansa like Robb looked back at Cat.

And Brienne did protect her, got there right after the hunters found her and before they could hurt her or bring her back

are you stupid? of course its real

can they make pops sitting down? i dont know shit about them to be honest

If you're stuck in a shit marriage in Westeros, can you flee and join the Watch to get out of it?

Stannis?

I mean, I'm not sure how that all works, but I don't see why not. If they can make a Tyrion with a tiny body and they can make animals with four legs I don't see why they couldn't. Also, I don't think it would be a sales issue either. If they are confident enough that they will sell enough Paul Feig figures to warrant production, I imagine Bran would do fine.

Best titties

im fucking dying that they made harpy ones, i bet they sold a total of 2 of them

Probably. Or a septon, or a maester. But most men just arrange a hunting accident or a sudden, unexplained illness.

Aw, you are breaking my heart.
I guess I will pretend she's book Brienne and just wasn't revealed fully.
On the other hand, that means she is so amazing in the books, my sweet lady knight.

and grey worm, and generic unsullied, and generic wight

do people actually buy these things?

yessir

Margaery is AA, Nutella is her Nissa Nissa

Why is the renly one nearly $300?

post yfw last episode for next season will be Azor Jon kneeling before Danny, consolidating wyomin power and becoming the cuck in the north.

i think theres ones for sam, the two dragons nobody cares about, jorah, and even littlefinger and ramsay

Rewatch one S1 and iv comes to realize a reason why following seasons have not been that great

There's not an ounce of lightness for lack of a better way to say it.
S1 had a lot of light hearted moments and while it had it serious and dark parts, it made it seem more human . Not ever moment is grimdark and death

they went too edgy

Because Renly is the most popular character on Game of Thrones.

for many characters things were still sort of alright
it gets harder to intersperse light hearted moments when all goes to shit

>Having threads of /got/ in 2000 +8 +8
>Still watching ''Hilary 2016'' the show

When not every single thinng is grimdark it makes the parts that are grim and dark more meaningful

Danaerys is going to die in a horrible way.

What if The Iron Islands were Innsmouth and the Drowned God Dagon?

>not an ounce of lightness
Sure there is, it's just terrible.
>le no cock
>19 translators on a sinking ship
>no cock :^)
>*farting nervously*
>lol no cock
>kek small cock
>Khal: I wonder how a Khaleesi tastes

I can see her getting eaten by her dragons , or dying of hypothermia . Something ironic

Or her dragons attack him and his plot armor somehow makes the dragons and Danerys spontaniously combust. It's not like he'll be in any danger of actually dying until the very end where a heroic sacrifice might be needed.

that's true, but on the other side you are at risk to put in scenes the feel out of place

There is literally only one piece of Bran related licensed merchandise and it sucks. It really is strange considering he is one of the central characters in the entire story.

Sansa Stark, Jon Snow, Danaerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister.

Pick two to survive until the end of the series, because I guarantee you, in Game of Thrones that's all you're going to get.

What about the one where Bran kisses Meera?

uploaded the wrong pic

THIS is one of the all time worst low effort scenes in game of thrones history

>Night's King, I'm Winterfell

Jojen dodged death so many times only to die like that. Bran too, for that matter. Theon, Karl, Locke, wights, more wights.

>When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return and not before
Dany will die in childbirth. She will be delirious and see Khal Drogo riding towards her on a stallion made of stars or some shit.

Jon Snow will martyr himself to bring the Dawn. The other three are too well-liked to die.

Migrate

looking at that gif embarrasses me ngl

they should have just had jojen live and killed him off in the door scene for fucks sake

I think they were trying to convey that he knew and/or accepted his fate with detached calm like everything else he did

did come off looking stupid, though

Previously on Game of Thrones.

She'll have the option to have a child of flesh or a child of fire. If she ever has a child born of her womb, her dragons will die.

Is he okay?

no i'm not saying the actor was low effort, im saying the production on that entire scene was garbage at every single level, writing, directing, cinematography, set design, lighting, all of it was bad

Having him live only to die taking a blow meant for Bran would have been better.

He's fine. Gets stabbed all the time.

fuck off threadsplitter

great video.

They will have every individual Child of the Forest from the Night King scene, as well as the human Night King (and he'll probably be sitting because fuck you, Isaac) before they make Bran.

> Tyrion
If it was pre-s3 Tyrion id be upset, but current Tyrion is just annoying
> Sansa
If she doesn't die she will be set up as a villan post series
> Jon
He will live
>Dany
She may die , but it would be likley the last death of the series

probably a long day on set and they all wanted to go home. production quality drops drastically towards the end of the day because everyone's tired

>He dindu nuffin.

He literally didn't do anything.

Why did ASOIAF have to attract everything terrible about the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight, Pseudo-post 2007 faux nerd culture to it?

Jon Snow and Sansa Stark

I just don't watch the show

Hopefully it raises the standards a bit.

it would have made more sense anyway, dying in the snow like that and then being bombed was just retarded