Let's pretend it's 2012

Let's pretend it's 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOwkQ2MH9aw
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, Dads probably deserved a few more years or relevance and TWIABP&IANLATD should have been the 2012 flavor of the month band we all forgot about.

Mass Effect 3's ending isn't THAT bad

Holy fucking shit guys, the world is literally about to fucking end. What the fuck do we fucking do?

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE

Hey guys its 2012! Want to have an actual conversation about music without the word "meme"?

Accurate

AOTD

Vaporwave is so cool! It's never going to come back as a bad meme in 2015! Witch House is the future of music!

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL DON'T GIVE A FUCK LITTER LIFE BACON BOYS LOITER SQUAD BUTT FUCK BITCH NIGGAS YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WE AT

Wow this Anthony Fantano guy is pretty cool. He has a unique perspective on music and doesn't pander to any audience!

Are you forgetting this?

Guys is GKMC gonna be a classic? I doubt Kendrick will ever top that!

WHYYYY CANT I SEEEE THE SUNSPOOOOOTSS IN YOUR EYYYYEEEEES

Goddamnit the nostalgia

Is /fa/ trolling me with these desert boots? Does my Hitler Youth cut look good Sup Forums?

I'm really excited for this album to hold up as a classic years down the road, certainly the popularity Tame Impala are getting because of it wont change our perspective on the album, no?

John Galm's new project Bah Deavn (Bad Heaven) is pretty tite. check it out. not emo tho

Let's un-ironically talk about and wholeheartedly enjoy emo

nah its overrated pop trash
youtube.com/watch?v=UOwkQ2MH9aw this is the game changer too bad the masses will never understand

anyone else remember this masterpiece

OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR

Suggest me shit that sound like the soundtrack of Hotline Miami
Anyways Jake is the best mask

What do you guys think of Ty Segall?

What do you guys think of Mac Demarco? He has a really genuine fanbase. Not an annoying soul! Mac DeMarco 2 was great!

All I listen to is Sup Forums essentials.

There is actually some good psytrance out there, you just have to know where to look.

KONY 2012
Also did pic related have the best album of 2011?

Guys, Hospice is the greatest album of all time. Surely this will be remembered YEARS and YEARS down the road. This is a literal masterpiece! It will be talked about forever!

have you seen this video user? My waifu! youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA

yes lol

I'm so fucking tired of those I hope they go away.

Imagine having such shitty taste that you actually think this schlock is listenable.

Nightmarish.

No. Thank you very much Senpai. This is a very rare video I will spam it because everybody must surely love our talented Annie.

Opp Opp Opp Opp Opp Oppa gangnam style

I have a quiz to see if people in this thread are actual oldfags.

1. Why is Anthony Fantano called Melonhead?
2. Inside is _______
3. What score did p4k give The Loneliest Cowgirls?
4. Was Tera Melos popular on this board?
5. Was bleep bloop music common on this board?
6. Was it a drum or a potato?
7. I fucked my american ______
8. Was OFWGKTA still popular here in 2012/ What was the reaction to Goblin?
9. Vaporwave, Witchhouse and _________
10. This is the second panel: "clueless". What does the first panel say?
11. What did the bottom of the original essentials chart say?

>oldfags
>questions about memes from 2012 onward

1. Because zomby

I've been on since 2009-2012 rarely come here anymore

talked with somebody about flying lotus before cosmogramma even came out and he got huge

>tfw oldfag now

Based Jimmy Blakerson

Other than the first question, which of these is exactly a post-2012 meme?

I tweeted about zomby once without even tagging him and a few months later when I went to follow him for the first time I was already blocked. He was literally on the hunt for haters.

Death Grips is easily the most innovative, challenging, and exciting band I've come across in a long time.

Would you consider James Blake Future Garage or Post-Dubstep? Man Future Garage is gonna be huge!

underrated

Dads was the literal definition of flavor of month in addition to being absolute shitbags

>in addition to being absolute shitbags
explain

Apparently the lead singer had a sex blog where he posted reviews of all the girls he's banged. Took it down when he was discovered and then literally got cancer.

Nigga cant wait till November when Skyrim comes out.

Skyrim came out last year you silly dick

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF

How is that being a shitbag? He had sexual experiences and wanted to share his views on them. There's some feminist podcast called Guys We Fucked that does the exact same thing

Except no one on this board actually liked that song.

I wasn't the original poster. I was just mentioning some crazy stuff I thought people wouldn't know about. Your comment came just before mine and made it look like I was responding to you.

CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON CHLOE IN THE AFTERNOON

This fucking sucks compared to The Money Store.

I think both of those are messed up

>you're a very cool, official oldfag if you remember these arbitrary things that I do
Go seek validation somewhere else mate. I don't have time to tell you how retarded you are because the Mayan calendar says the world is gonna end soon.

Don't ask how I got the pic.

IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD?

Nah it's bad

Currents tho, there's a modern classic

underage b&

so basically Sup Forums now?

top kek, mate.

CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL, CRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEL

no

Are you telling me that
NOW HES JUST SOMEBODY THAT WE USED TO KNOW?

This dude Kendrick Lamar talented, Section .80 was good but he's gonna blow up with his next album.

Northern Lights noise section is the SOTY (section of the year)

Your questions fucking blow dude

Do you guys like lightspeed champion?

underage b&

cringe

can't believe 2012 was five years ago senpai. i'm graduating college soon jesus

Wow I love transcendental BM!

Then answer them all pussy.

IT'S GONNA BE A CHAMPAGNE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I'm sick of all this brostep! When did dubstep become so popular?

Is Skrillex dubstep or brostep and what is brostep

Not a single person in this thread has actually answered these all yet. Proof that no one in this thread was actually here in 2012, but go ahead make your "hehe lets pretend we're older than we are" threads. These are easy questions too.

Remember gorespammer

oh christ almighty i forgot about this one

Yeah, I actually stopped browsing sharethreads because of him. Reminds me of casemods from /fa/. Except I actually kind of miss casemods.

god, you're so cool

i am sure that bioware will learn from their mistakes and ensure that the next entry in the series is of the highest quality

This the end though. The last in the trilogy. :(

i remember these posts

IT IS I, THE user FROM THE FAR FLUNG YEAR OF 2017 AND I AM HEAR TO REPORT THAT ME:A... is fine actually. It's really not all that bad.

Dude this legit fucked with me so hard, last time I saw this was like 2013, my life is so much different now

Who's the president of America in 2017?

Donald Trump. It's surreal and bad. If only the democrats hadn't gotten behind a terrible candidate in Hillary Clinton.

>if others do fucked up shit we can also do it

Nice bait. The real future president in 2017 is Jesse "The Body" Ventura and he has proved every conspiracy theory and saved the world.

A-at least they're not... um... "African-American".

this

ignore the other guy, he's being a cunt

They actually are. Wikileaks uncovered a huge conspiracy in 2014 that everyone in American is actually dark-skinned and of African descent and a team of specially trained, covert operatives regularly and stealthily apply make-up to the majority of US citizens to create a 'white' American identity to improve their ability to make trade deals with Europe.
It was a large part of how Ventura became president. Everyone in the US is black except foreigners.

IIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS CUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYIIIIIIST

Hello desu senpai!

1. because he's a bald faggot
2. yellow
3. dunno
4. no
5. yes
6. potato
7. what
8. people were starting to dislike it, the reaction to goblin was positive
9. chillwave
10. hmmm today i will listen to ____
11. probably some faggy tripfag name