Do my nipples look weird? My ex said I have old lady nipples I just want a second opinion

Do my nipples look weird? My ex said I have old lady nipples I just want a second opinion

Nope id suck em please post more!!!

Your nipples look like they need a timestamp or should stop attention whoring

Moar?

definitely old lady nipples, would still bang

Your Nips shouldn't be your main concern when you have a face like that hack job

lmao yeah

I might be able to tell from your anus

Post more for science

No, actually they looks sweet, I'd do bad things..
And I love your face could we get a closer shot ?

Kill yourself

all nipples look weird lol

Op are you from michigan?

Your nips are fucking great. Too bad they're stuck on two saggy, yet empty tits.
I hear breast implants are getting better each year

ditch the piercing, it looks trashy as f

Gonna need to see your ass before we can really give honest opinions

2nded, timestamp or gtfo

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Great nips. Disregard previous comments. Carry on and worry about something more important.

He kinda has a point, but I don't think I'd have noticed if you didn't say it
Also has a point. They're all weird as fuck if you focus on the nip

Cunt I almost fucking choked on my sandwich

They're not perky conical idealized teen nipples, but there's nothing wrong with them. Ok color, size, placement, shape. Better than average I'd guess. Nothing to worry about, unless your partner has some weirdly specific nipple hang up.

So they do look weird, but I look good? I'll take that thanks guys

You're fine, but it looks like you had a baby. Nothing wrong with em.

This, just looks like you went saggy after bein full of milk. Just get pregnant again and problem fixed

Yeah the kid kinda did a number on them. How'd you know I had a kid just from my nips lol

Pretty easy to tell.. that and I'm in my late 20s so I think most women I get with now have had children.

What the guy above you said, once those tits are full again they'll look even better than they do now. ;)

You'll make me cum if you keep going?

Seriously... who gives a fuck in real life, all tits look different. Deal with it.

These internet hooked parent basement fags here that think all tits suppose to look like anime boobs are idiots and not even real man. Pussies stink, tits are unequal in size, nipples are big small light dark pointy soft bla bla.

People say you have ugly nips never seen real tits in there lives. Your tits are just fine.

So she has to be in a state of almost perma-pregnancy to have good looking tits?
Seems like a rough deal.

Naw just breast feed forever. I love me some pregnant chicks though

They look great show a full frontal please i wanna suck ur dark nips

This is exactly what I mean, I think tits are great in all forms, you just defend the fact your a basement fag that never seen tits in real life?

Tbh after being with several women that have had kids, there are perks. It's hard to explain.

Yes, But your old lady face takes the attention off them, so nothing to worry about grandma

FAIRLY positive I know you, either that or you look identical to this chick I know of, same piercings and everything.

What's your first name you look like someone I know.

Great nipples.

would suckle

hate when girls have tiny little boy nipples

Thanks guys :) since you guys were helpful I took one more pic sorry if the angle is bad I had to use the timed camera function I made it a little kinky for u

Give me 1-2 examples, trying to grasp a concept Im unfamiliar with here.
So breastfeeding a child until it's in its mid thirties and has a hard time getting a partner because mom keeps asking him/her to breastfeed.
Or. If you like that kind of milk Im sure you could keep her going.
It's still a bit weird, but I don't have anything against lactation though.

Okay im 110% I know who you are, just checked your FB out, same room as your last posted pic.

I wouldn't be self conscious about your tits with an ass like that. Fuck.

Still no timestamp, but post more of this please.
More ass.

Why is the makeup on your eyes gone suddenly?

/thread

More tits

POST SAUCE THEN!

Funnily enough, like that they remind me of my missus nipples, got any pictures of them relaxed?

;)

They're way more keen to get down once they can. Kids are a fuck ton of work and it's not as if I'm cucking guys - single mums, usually.

They let you do more. There's a clear boundary there when children are involved so I know whether they just want to fuck or if they want to date - something you aren't always sure of otherwise.

It's mainly the kinky stuff. I've lived out more fantasies with mums than without. Take my word for it - date one ;).

hehe. Nice pictures tho, very nice

Enough proof that I know who this is? Lol.

Because your tits are small yet shaggy. Breastfeeding sucks.

Still, they are pretty great, and the nipples are perfectly normal, no idea what everybody is going on about.

/profiles/erickahatfield/photos/804555/ellie_ihlenfeld_aka_michelle_ihlenfeld_is_my_favorite_slut. X videos sauce

you win

Man you should have hit that now that you know she's single.

Don't care bout proof, I want SAUCE kek

this

Thank you!

Kind of....old lady nips is pretty accurate. Would still suck/10

Omg someone actually knows her I just thought I'd lead you guys on with a random gallery from xvideos

Yep I know exactly who she is, I went to school with her. Shes from Ohio. Never really knew her personally, knew she was a slut though.

It wasn't that random and not that hard to find either. Names all over the photos on xvid

go facebook search Ellie Ihlenfeld

That's awesome really shows its a tiny tiny world

Yeah i was kinda like, "uhhhhh, I know this bitch". First person i know thats shown up on here lmao.

He posted before I posted the sauce tho.

Whats ur snapchat?

Good God put a shirt on.

your ex has little clue what a woman's body looks like, it seems

He obviously did not know how to excite them to full attention. Your nipples look to have the potential to poke out a man's eyes when they've licked and teased properly.

Yeah true, I wanted to point out how ridiculously easy it was to back track her fb. And I am no internet detective at all, I think myself nifty when I use "Google this image"

Reverse image has made trolling a little harder I'll admit. I figured you guys would have found those not her facebook , but I guess that's what happens when you post pictures on xvideos with your full name and nickname

They're fine. Not ideal, but not weird either. You should not be worried about it.

mushy purples right there

your titties look like they gave up on life

Love your tits!
Hows your pussy look?

Post more user!