Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eCJt-1J2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=YYtCgZ9ROyI
youtube.com/watch?v=9jYLdSt4njg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trap?

Leaked nudes from the stepfather

Yeah. Here's a video of her cumming.

Why should we? I want a three paragraph explanation with minimum three sentences per paragraph, with references and proper grammar.

Don't get me too excited now, I still feel bad here.

just plz fucking watch a vid holy shit how hard is ityoutube.com/watch?v=2eCJt-1J2dg

Was it related to 4ch?

Because we've been talking about it for days... Why are you people so hung up on it?

Holy fuck. Everyone is such a faggot now. Who gives a shit about some stranger that killed themselves

mainstream media just reported about it yesterday, hence all the newfags

I still can't believe nobody recorded any of her earlier streams

youtube.com/watch?v=YYtCgZ9ROyI

Oh, a challenge.

She's the perfect embodiment of a meme. She's photogenic, her face will cause massive butthurt in SJWs because she's the embodiment of feminist bullshit. Everyone's going to react to this.

We are all about memes and have been since anhero became a term. If we can impact the attention of a nation through trolling, holy fuck how awesome would that be? It's our goddamn DUTY to make this girl a meme.

America is looking for a new meaning right now. They no longer believe in the system, and are looking for a crucible to symbolize their angst. This girl is going to be that crucible.

Just yesterday? Shit... I guess we'll have them all hanging around Sup Forums now asking for the video.

looks like her body is on fire without there being any fire

is that painful?
also do all bodies react that way during hanging?

You can still find some. youtube.com/watch?v=9jYLdSt4njg

Okay then.

Thank you very much; your application has been submitted and will receive a proper review at once.

Somebody should make a "We are number one" remix with her suicide video

Hold on. I can tell you firsthand.

what

I remember when people no one knew what a meme was years ago. Now any picture on social media with a caption is considered a "meme"

everytime i see an image of her i get sad
such a pretty face gone to waste
let's all just be honest and admit when an uggo kills themself you don't really care, but when a qt3.14 does it well, its a tragedy

yes, or at least the ones that dont do it properly
in a perfect hanging the neck snaps and its a near instantaneous death, but that doesnt always happen.

usually, to short a fall and improbably tied rope being the most common reasons, if this happens the neck will stretch and pinch of a specific nerve at the top of the spine that controls all motor function. thats why in the video you see her moving oddly. you might even think shes being brave and stoic about this and trying to keep her hands down but in reality shes more then likely desperately trying to reach up and grab at the rope. her bodies survival reflex kicking into play to try to save itself
but because that nerve is being pinched like it is she is helpless to do so
this is not a fun way to die. its a slow painful death that can last minutes before you slip into unconsciousness
thats why if someone is thinking about doing this
first i have to be a faggot and say dont, and second i have to say if your going to, find a better way like a gun or at least learn how to tie a rope

memes have been in pop culture since 2007 with that godawful rage comic bullshit
stop playing

Nice dubs

If you fall from an higher place the rope break your neck and you die with less pain. She was just stupid and choosed to suffocate ...

Any Sup Forumstards in Georgia? Three of you could hook up, travel to the cemetery and dig up her corpse, then attach some fishing line to the wrists and ankles and record her dancing like a puppet for us.

For the lulz, of course. Nothing edgy, like.

psa with the power of dubs

What a time to be alive. Live missery of other people straight to our facebook feeds! Good times to be a person that enjoys others suffering.

you dont even realize what that means do you?
you are watching the death nells of internet freedom from censorship
this shit is only convincing the normies more and more to restrict everything to protect the kiddies

not everybody has that falling distance though
that's why people use belts and shit and do it near the floor ever

her survival reflex is unavoidable

how do you know it is slow and painful?
i'm pretty sure asphyxiation actually gets you high

in what way does the rope tie matter? what are easily accessible ways?

>tfw richard dawkins coined the word meme in the late 70's

Not bad

Holy shit, trips

satan is giving us a warning Sup Forumsros
we would be unwise not to heed it

again if you dont have a way to properly hang yourself there are alot of easier solutions
theirs a reason the hangmans knot was the one used by everyone up to and including federal executors. it hols the neck in the right way so the drop has a high chance of snapping their neck

direct quote from the wiki:
The hangman's knot or hangman's noose (also known as a collar during the Elizabethan era) is a well-known knot most often associated with its use in hanging a person. For a hanging, the knot of the rope is typically placed under or just behind the left ear, although the most effective position is just ahead of the ear, beneath the angle of the left lower jaw. The pull on the knot at the end of the drop levers the jaw and head violently up and to the right, which combines with the jerk of the rope becoming taut to wrench the upper neck vertebrae apart. This produces very rapid death, whereas the traditional position beneath the ear was intended to result in the mass of the knot crushing closed (occluding) the neck arteries, causing cessation of brain circulation. The knot is non-jamming but tends to resist attempts to loosen it.

as for the pain, you have the full wait of your body tugging you down while a tight rope is cinched against your neck, yes it hurts, yes it is extremely uncomfortable and no you dont get high from it
as for easily accessibles way im not giving out that specific info but its not liek its not all over the internet

I know. But net neutrality was already being killed as it is. And censorship has always been a thing for cheese pizza and other universal illegal shit.

The issue is that some people are now being ordered around to make rhis "never happen again" which is effectively impossible. The only thing you can do is have either no kids online, or have parents guide their kids online like they were supposed to in the first place.

They can't censor live streams. It is not a live tv thing with 5min of buffer. There is no magic. And i hardly believe that even if they would somehow sesor the shit out of it all, that this isn't going to happen again. Eventually the normal net will be useless and we all shift to some sorta deep web just to get some basic information which we can now still google for. It will be sad, but shit finds its ways.

well when you don't have thick rope or enough length to suspend from what options are there?

all over the internet? the most common ways seem to have too many drawbacks. why won't you give specific info? help a Sup Forumsrother out with euthanasia, i'll send you blessings wherever i go.

Apart from suffocating, there's still a chance to become unconscious within seconds due to your carotid artery getting squeezed, thus resulting in stopping the bloodflow to your brain.

>or have parents guide their kids online like they were supposed to in the first place
so much this
i remember when i was in grade school back in the 90's we had local law enforcement come to the school as well as a few others just to teach us about the dangers of the internet
not just the whole pedo thing
but letting us know the whole
"things you put on the internet are there forever, you can delete it, but it doesn't guarantee that the world hasn't already seen and saved it, and in the future you may regret that decision but it will be too late" etc etc type of shit which honestly stuck with me to this day, and that was during the early days of AOL and all those great relics of ancient interwebz
do they still do shit like this in schools?
i mean i know i passed the same lessons i learned down to my kids but not sure if the schools are still doing the same..

do you have google?
i would say dont do it because whats the point. if your like is so shitty to kill yourself walk the fuck away from it and start a better one

but again im not giving out any more info then i already have.

Okay, so how do we meme against that? If this girl is the symbol of the next revolution against the common people and their free information, how do we get to it first to spin our narrative?

google final exit

>implying you can censor the internet
Stop wasting your time.

this

honestly i used to be suicidal
but then i had a realization, that lack of fear of death, that "it can't get any worse" depression that comes with those suicidal feelings, they are a source of great power
it can't get any worse, so what's stopping you from taking a risk and creating a new life, reinventing yourself, stronger, better, unafraid of what life has to throw at you or how long you have on this earth, simply going out into it and doing what makes you happy without fear

Still this. Until is see it sensoring succesfully i don't care.

like i said, most results are not accessible for me or yield too many drawbacks

maybe my brain has been altered too much but i view humanity and evolution as a self-serving mutated abomination that grows for no other reason than to grow. i am not a misanthrope but the curiosity of finding out what happens after death doesn't overthrow my patience. of course there are others that will be affected but tragedy can be motivating and it's not my duty to explain every little faucet of my brain and the way it works in order to help other understand, i can only hope and wish for the best. i am not miserable i am not truly in pain but i am just bored and uninterested with the entire concept of life. my life could turn out to be the most wonderful thing in the future but even that yields issues and sacrifices that'd i'd rather just skip out on. i don't feel fit for this world and i don't think that is a horrible thing, i also don't think leaving is a horrible thing.

please listen, i feel like i'm in a sound mindset right now

without leaving a mess, having to buy anything, avoiding pain
what way will i be able to skip this bridge we call life and return to whenever i was before i was ripped from non-existence into this world

please understand dude

*does affect

*does overthrow

fuck i cant type for shit

Not in the netherlands they don't. Worst we got was info about loverboys. Which was geared towards women on a nearly all boys school.

No parents should do this just as much as they should have the sex talk. But this one is supposed to be had before you give them internet access in any ways, and the first years you have to ride their ass on it since kids are like "whatever" about this concept. Most don't realise the severity until their nudes end up in their parents mail box. It is more like telling them to not smoke. You can't make them obey you. You can personally protect them until they are like 12 and get a smartphone which you probably can't stop. And then they are on their own. It's kind of fucked, but i think society has to adapt and sensor themselves for this kind of stuff. There is no fool proof way, this is the new smoking. You choose what you do with it.

well that sucks bro sorry to hear

and yeah i agree with you and why i drill my kids about internet safety and not recording themselves, uploading shit, pictures
hell i don't let them have a facebook or social media period
they basically just use the internet for youtube and even that i can feel a bit iffy about at times lol but i am extremely happy my daughter has no interests in uploading shit, taking pictures, or anything like that and would rather learn things from videos like DIY and that type of stuff, son is the same only with video games and rubiks cubes but he is starting to get into that whole "i want to make youtube videos" mindset which worries me at times so i make sure to keep on his ass about not having one or doing that shit until he is responsible enough to understand what it means.

So much science & math is involved in hanging yourself correctly and painlessly...not a good idea for the young or dumb.

Good on you for giving proper education to them.
What i do think needs to happen is proper children account managing where livestreams on twitch and such and youtube videos need to self moderate with sort of an esrb rating system. And doing it wrong results in user punishment. This would give parents more ease of mind on having them only watch kid content or parent approved channels. Current systems for that are either non existent or way too wonky.

As for his youtube thing. Tell him OK, but make you the guy to upload them. Be his video editor sort of. It goes by you, you have to OK it before it goes up, and you can tell him if he needs to make changes. It would work out in most cases, right?

>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.

Low standards

I passed four threads about this shit before yours.

Follow her example.

good advice bro and i like the esrb rating idea
will keep that in mind so he may be able to at least feel a bit more like im on his side ye know
appreciate it bro

That is what you need to go for either way. You want the best for kids, you can't force ideals on them. That is why sensoring them is impossible.
Enjoy!

please stop

Satan is a neckbeard faggot

is this the new banana? I'm seeng it in every single thread

The word is censoring

lets raid a trend on putting a plastic bag on your head for her. For awareness of bullying or some shit like that.