youtube.com/watch?v=7hctt3uE4E8
youtu.be/kJ25v4pFJOo
youtu.be/p7joIY8odQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrestlemania 2000 is better

Grew up with croc, it was my first platformer

Banjo kazooie another one

glover underrated as fuck for n64

i had it and didnt realize how good it was until like 8 years after i got rid of it

No Mercy was better. both bond games at the time were great but suck ass looking back.

Future cop on ps1 was a good game.

>Lazy ass phonefags

For me fighting force. I never had a console and my PC was outdated. Every time I went to my mates place he would borrow it off his brothers friend.
We never got that far because I was shit.

Raven was so badass

This game was the absolute shit. Special button combos to make special attacks was genius. A shame we're never see another one.

perfect dark.
it kicked goldeneye's ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hctt3uE4E8

SHADOW OF ROME (PS1)

Brave Fencer Musashi, Flying Dragon, Grandia.

>No mercy

user, you sir, are fucking awesome. I remember when wrestle mania 2000 came out and when that game dropped, it was fuckin gold.

Wannabe twisted metal shit. That game was OK at best.

loved that game, it was the shit

this gold nugget should of had a third sequel but they dropped the development due to their game being underrated

Yo B Fags. I'm starting a YouTube page and I need your help. I'll leave a link to my recent vid and it fits late night thoughts! It's only one minute long so all I ask is for one min. Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope!

youtu.be/kJ25v4pFJOo [Open]

>underrated
how was it underrated when it had very high reviews and still gets praise to this day?

my fukin nigger

i still have that shit,

only beaten by crash bandicoot imo.
syphin filter was pretty mad to though. and can't foregt need for sppeds and grand turisimo but im a car go so i loved them for the car aspect of it

Chapter I
THE SERDIAN WAR

It is a period civil war. Basil striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the Imperial Sandora.

During the battle, Basil spies discovered Sandora's secret plan to manupulate a Dragon, an ancient monster with enough power to destroy an entire castle.

Pursued by the Sandora's sinirter agents, King Albert races home with the information that can save his people and restore freedom to Serdio.

spyro the dragon
resident evil

Space station Silicon Valley

>resident evil 7 and resident evil 2 remake are in development
>underrated

i still play it on my emulator. the interface and its mechanics were way ahead of its time hence the reason for its let down, since it quite clunky in the first game, although they did address the issues on their second game. it would of been an amazing game if they had the technology back in the late 90s

also here this my favorite track from the later stage of the game youtu.be/p7joIY8odQo

Twisted Metal was my jam back in the day.

You had to be an autist to get good at this game, but it was still fun

Dig dig diggity dig diggity dog.

This isn't underrated though. People knew it was good. No Mercy is the best wrestling game from that era however.

Wasn't this on one of the demo discs that shipped with the ps1? Pretty sure j played the demo about 20 times and still had no idea what was going on

And No Mercy was the peak of this agrocrag. Hours spent playing that game

Bushido blade for ps1 was cool

WWF NO MERCY! FUCKING COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKING CUCKS

thread is about underrated games faggot, everybody played medievil

>everybody played medievil

No they did not. The game also rarely comes up on fanboy all time greatest PS1 game lists. It is underrated.

It doesn't come up because it was a commercial success but not all that great. It was rated as it is.

Renamed everyone in that game. Still play it from time to time.

In all areas except maintaining a constant frame rate.