It's 29C here in Aus, in 4 hour at 2am it'll be 32... how tf does it get hotter at night??

It's 29C here in Aus, in 4 hour at 2am it'll be 32... how tf does it get hotter at night??

Bump, it's been fucking ridiculous today

Heat from the ocean. Unless you meant Austria then idk.

Legit? That's fucked... it's been getting cooler this arvo except for the spike in a few hours

29c??? Where the hell are you living, it's way hotter than that. Probably more humid than anything but it's just ridiculous.

It's about as hot as this bitch

its humidity and possibly a warm front being blown in from the ocean

so its like a 6.5?

I'm swinging my jaw off so it seems way hotter.. can't even load up a game on my PC because it blows so much hot air

Yeah what he said
Ocean absorbs heat during the day then at night it gets released.

Move the fuck outta straya and move to new zealand.

Sydneyfag here - I literally had to strip naked and pour water over myself to stop the heat.

No, we are getting heat blown on us from the centre of the country, you fucking idiots
The ocean is flowing therefor any heat absorbed during the day is distributed bellow

What are you fucking gay?

hhahahaahahhahah good one

The amount of Kiwis we have over makes me never want to visit NZ ever. You're not all bad. Just the maoris mostly. And the cunts that fucken continuously talk about NZ and how everything over there is better.

Dude from my old work (White maori) literally said these quotes if you can be fucked reading them

> Cardboard in NZ smells better
> Lollies in NZ taste better
> Wheels on trollies at super markets are smoother

Can somebody please explain this ? It's fucking mental to say that shit but he said it and even worse, he meant it.

No, I just like showing retards my cock, how do you think it broke in the first place you moron. Fuck.

DAMN G SHE DUN TOOK THE BIGGEST BONG HIT BRUH

global warmongering l mean warming

l'm not a global warmongerer hahahah fake news.

This OP must be from QLD, shits fucked up here.

must be something to stop them from crying about being homesickfags. i have this one little apprentice cunt at work whos exactly the same, we tell him to fuck off back there atleast 3 times a day

I wouldn't know. It's 6:30am here in Canada and it's -4C. A few days ago it was around -12C. So quit bitching about the heat, I'd kill for summer time to hurry up and get here.

I'd kill for it to be in the negatives here. With heat you can only take off so much but with the cold you can just add layers. Also you don't feel clammy as fuck when you're cold.

32 degrees celcius at 3am.... you know how terribly hot that is?

Well when it's -15 but feels like -30 with the wind chill you'd change your mind after 2 minutes being outside in it.
But yeah, there are days here in the summer where it gets to like 40C and I just want to kill myself.

-12C, I'm jealous. Few days ago it was -25 here, also Canadian.

Yeah true, that would suck. I hate the extreme heat and extreme cold. I wish it was just spring time all year round.

Wheres that? I'm in Ontario right near Toronto.

Santa here, quit your bitching it is so cold here at the North pole the fucking elves are frozen, and the reindeers nuts fell off.

I'm currently in a cold bath, idk how it got hotter after the sun went down

Its currently 10:49 and 31 where I am right now.. And it's gonna be like 37+ for the next week. Shits fucked.

Humidity is like 70% rn that's why it's hot

All the crack heads lighting their pipes up causes a huge spike in temperature. Coupled with all the faggot mouth fedoras vaping away creating a blanket to stop the heat from dissipating. Leave Brisbane and go somewhere else.

Quit your complaining. Try surviving the 45 degree day we had here a few years ago. Melbournefag checking in

45 dry heat...Yeah nah get real cunt, cop a bit of 38 and 95% humidity in the tropics.

Bloody hipsters.

In the Philippines presently
Can confirm

Its satans arsehole here

17 in Adelaide currently

40°, that's cute. I work in WA and we had 52° day the other day and had to work in the sun. Shit was real fucked up. Went through 10L easy. Coooooked me