LEGIT QUESTION:

LEGIT QUESTION:

What would happen if a woman tried to flush out her period blood with the shower head stream set to fast.

Water entering the uterus probably wouldn't be that much of a problem but if the stream is strong enough would it also fill the fallopian tubes, causing inflammations of the ovaries (adnexitis, oophoritis) or sepsis?

What if a funnel is used to guide the water inside through the cervix so that damage from he water pressure is minimised?

Frankly if I were a women that would be one of the first things to research or try instead of having to deal with 5+ days of discomfort every month

ITT: why are bitches so ignorant when it comes to their own fucking bodies??

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754567
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16530816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_extraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to bed, user

The greatest explorer of our time user.

And flush away the beneficial bacteria while you're at it. Welcome to months of discomfort from chronic recurring infections. Fucking idiot.

Yea because as we all know water is an antiseptic, which is why we don't need bleach or alcohol or the like to sterilize things, just plain tap water >.>

a quick flush wouldn't get rid of all beneficial bacteria but get the bulk of coagulated blood and squamous lining.... argument is invalid

in comparison there are lots of men/women who give themselves bladder irrigations with soapy water (as means of masturbation mostly) and they still survive

Bidets can come with feminine hygiene settings. Free women in sane countries do in fact use water.

This is bait but ill bite

Firstly water cannot just simply flow into our uterus...its nit designed that way. Secondly, its not just a pool of blood chillin in the uterus. Its a lining...its the lining that coats our uterus every month thaf is coming out...you cant just blast it off. It comes off gradually. Thirdly putting that kinda water in their would remove the helpful bacteria thats supposed to be there.

Theres no reason to mess up the natural order just to dodge a few days of discomfort.

If its really severe then thats why birth control also exsists. Its not only to orevent pregnancy but to regulate and lessen a period...

Fuck you guys need to actually read and learn about this kinda shit sometimes

it's not bait...
You dont need to try to remove the decaying spiral arteries and squamous tissue on day one ... that thing will prob hurt like hell... wait a few days and flush the gathered blood and necrotic waste.

the cervix is very much passable contrary to what you would think ..(how else do you thing blood gets out and sperm gets in)

like vaginal douching, which is done to get rid of blood smears down in the vagina after the menstrual cycle is over....but on the next level...and quicker

At this point in time the falloian tubes are closed and filled with mucus because the hormones havent reached ovulation levels and as an extra protection against bacteria growing in the dying linings

Didn't say it was you fucking retard. Forced pressure irrigation will strip away a great amount of the natural flora living in the cunt. Learn 2 medical faggot.
The bacillus that lives up there to help preserve the balance are the most useless and easily destroyed bacteria around. We used to use bacillus to test for trace amounts of antibiotics in urine.

Fuck off idiot. You readon't the warning on any soap based bath product for women? The Lipids in soap are food for a lot of bacteria.
Secondly you are forcible removing the lining that would still be attached. It doesn't all slough off in one go. What's under that? Raw unprotected flesh. No beneficial bacterial defense.
Source: 17 years leading microbiologist in a private pathology lab.
Learn anatomy before you try to contradict me bitch.

So which is it genius? Water is antiseptic our it isn't?

Insecure arm chair nurses for the win XD

I am speaking of tap water you fag, just comparing to soap enema in the case of bladder irrigations, which doesn't cause any perm damage whatsoever, just stings a hell - hence masochistic pleasure.

Only problem of tap water is its hypotonic osmotic pressure and chlorine content and/or random bacteria (worst case: Pseudomonas and Legionelas [warm water])

Source: last year med student with 1 year training in an urology clinic.

I'm not saying it has to be done always, just asking if the risks really are as severe as commonly thought.

I'll ask the professor tomorrow and lets see what he has to say.

Seeing as you are clearly not a man....its day 1 thats always the hardest...whats the point in waiting to do all that? Not every period lasts for a week. Mine only lasts 3 days.

Also im not saying the cervix is incapable of passing such things but your underestimating how little liquid pass.
Thats why sperm contains millions of potential babies. Because its an incredibly small amount that manages to go thru the cervix.

And douching is for a fact not even good to dochue our vagina itself is its own douche and it pushes out the stuff itself...once again there isnt any reason to mes with the natual order

It isn't an antiseptic. I said it clearly there. It doesn't need to have antiseptic properties to flush away bacteria antiseptic kills the bacterial cell. High pressure irrigation. Flushes it away. Fuck you're an idiot.

That's your words case scenarios for an in utero infection? Go back and redo your uni dipshit. Even staph would outdo them there. TSS comes from staph poisoning. If you you're flushing and aren't aseptic in the technique, good chance you're gonna push some of that skin flora up there.
Just to point out, my cases come from the scenario originally posted. Full uteral irrigation to remove mensis.
Ask your professor, please. Also state the ludicrous scenario portrayed above as the case involved.

case report would be appreciated...

Just wondering why the practice doesn't have more more popularity.... at least why not warn you against it in school when girls learn about menstruation if its so dangerous.

I'm relatively sure if you;re not immunocompromised in any way an infection would not occur. Anyway my question was legit but you answered in the manner everyone expects from an old conservative clinicist: "its impossible because I can't think of anyone that has done it"

only found these:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754567
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16530816

not much on the topic as I said.

There are warnings for young girls and bathing in general.
Closest scenario I could compare from actual clinical cases is sinus flushing with sterile water and sterile half normal saline solutions.
While it did cleanot out the blockages it also stripped the natural defenses. We would revive large fungus balls that has been surgically removed from the patients. On average I had personally worked on 10-12 a year every year. While it doesn't really compare directly due to the introduction of the fungal spores by just breathing it does show the susceptibility of cleansed areas post water or saline irrigation.
Immunocompromised patients would have a lot more complications but that's a general rule of thumb for them.

Fuck my autocorrect is being a cunt tonight. Excuse the spelling errors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_extraction

found this as well but it's more of an abortion procedure with a fancy name than what I'm looking for

.... it's clear , a live test subject is needed to confirm this... If I had the proper hardware I would not have hesitated and tried it straight away

Curetting via water irrigation.

It would lead to an infection bud