I am taller, fitter, stronger, and almost better than you in every single way...

I am taller, fitter, stronger, and almost better than you in every single way. I get pussy left right and centre while you pale low-lives sit on your computer all day trying to be witty.

Try to tell me how you can beat me in a fight, I want to laugh at your insecurities.

Welcome back buff user copypasta

And yet you still post here.

What's your recommended amount of crunches

Copypasta?

This "guy" has posted here before like near summer and tries to make anons feel insecure

Looks like a description of a basic scrub to me.

no, I am the taller, fitter, and stronger one

Fuck off, muscles don't mean shit! Its all about technique, and I would smack the shit out of your roided up ass!

(OP)
Fuck off back to the 80's you giant faggot, I just showed my woman your pic and she reckons you look like badly packed bag of maltesers. Attention seeking cunt

You mad? fucking virgin lmfao :)

one bullet between your eyes is all it takes

Dude this guy is fair game for some real fucking abuse!

ayy elemefaooo

>nice copypasta but even it that guys that strong fit and has long dick
>he can be stabbed or killed in a split second so calm your tits user
>fag

How's your roid shrunken sack holding up?

>beat me in a fight

I know youre some kind of slow but muscles built for fighting and muscles built to be ascetic are wildly different. You couldn't fight your way out if a paper bag cause you probably have zero stamina when it comes to anything other than doing reps.

He's not incorrect.

Outrun any trains lately?

Wrong person, dumb fuck.

Heamoroids or steroids? Slack sack of shit

The guy in the pic has won multiple natural mr. Olympia titles. Doubt hes posting on Sup Forums. I think his name is mike o' Hearn but im too lazy to google it.

a gun

>almost better than you in every single way.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're probably better than me at something.

underrated

The war has begun.

my bets are on the second guy

Shut your faggot big ass up. I'll cut your titties off make them into cups and drink your tears

i will just wait with a smile. Dying by oldness and wil probably just fuck you at the point where you won't be able to defend yourself. cause i'm younger and healtier.

op is retarded, that's Mike O'hearn, he was Titan on American Gladiator. Doubt a bodybuilding God would be on Sup Forums, or even know what it is.

For Real Mike O'hearn is probably doing curls and fucking girls. Doubt he's on Sup Forums

I met Mike o hearn. Couple times. Brings that dog around everywhere he goes.

Put his hands in my shoulders trying to encourage me to do well by putting his pose music on before he posed during a show.

Seems like a douche but will talk to you like you're anyone else.

im an autist, i'm much more happy living in my own little world of philosophy math physics and music then you could ever be.
you won't understand because you're neurotypical, but thats okay because you're very happy the way you are.

A gun bitch. Also, I fucked your mom last night and came inside

pffft i would teleport behind you

Maybe you look stronger and get pussy from anywhere but let me ask u something ¿what do girls think of your erectile dysfuction including a peanut sized dick?. Also, im taller and fitter than you without using steroids like the insecure little bitch you are, looking for attention that nobody gives you. PD the picture is photoshopped and you are a fat n' short cunt