Why aren't you using the most redpilled drug on earth?

Why aren't you using the most redpilled drug on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm high on Life I don't need that shit.

Hold it some the top hole is slightly to the side to prevent vapor loss between gasps.

how is most red pill ?

acid/dmt is most red pill

Yeah I agree with DMT, that shit is insane

well if your high on life why dont you use that high to getsome meth to people WHO NEED IT

donate bitcoins to my address

cause i like sleeping and pot better

>red pilled

That's mind rotting garbage. Stop abusing the word "red pilled" like you're abusing your body.

How do you know if you've never tried it?

We're stuck in decaying bodies anyway

>Sup Forums does meth just because Hitler does it

No thanks, mushrooms and weed are better.

im not the guy u replied to but honestly id do meth if i didnt have shit i needed to be well rested for
(yes i know it can boost productivity but i rather just get fucked up)

Your gonna sleep and watch life pass by.

ummm lol issnt it obvious! youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs&t=2s

Finding the time does become a hassell because you want to sleep in on the weekends from work.. and then you stop going to work and it becomes a problem...

Because no drugs are "redpilled". If you want to get high, go ahead and do it, but don't complain when it backfires. Booze/weed/nicotine/meth, whatever, do it if you want. But I've seen what ice can do to people. For every person I've seen who can smoke meth on the weekend and not get hooked, I've seen 5 who do, and it fucks their life up. Don't fuck with shit that can get you hooked after a single use.

I use a pen vape to smoke mine on the go. I think I'll have to find a way to dissolve the fine crystal though, seeing as the shit floats on top the e-juice and I have to smoke the liquid down before my first jib rip

I do my jib during the week, usually stay up 3 days or 2 nights and take a break between, but when I'm on it I'm way more focused than I am Sober.
Also 7 day work weeks I have no time for the weekend

dd

Pot and sleep aren't good combos

how?

!8 here, into drugs but come from a higher middle class family and they're just hard to find in a small town like im in, pretty much stuck to shitty weed and maybe some oxy here and then when my moms refill comes. Done xan once and fucked a black chick on it, cant remember much but pretty sure it was amazing

It makes me sick, mostly. I've had severe motion sickness since childhood and it turns out that drugs, for the most part, can trigger it. I don't mind so much, really, it's mostly just annoying when people try to peer pressure me despite how many times I try to say no. Then I give in, thinking that maybe this time I won't paint the floor with vomit. Then I paint the floor with vomit two hours later.

did you cut your dick off?

all meth heads should die, rots the brain and body, deserves death. They think they're smart but all that confidence is fake anxiety and all the thoughts that they think are really logical is actually schizophrenia and ignorant.

Heroin is the real red-pilled drug

Heroin
>not even once

Pot inhibits REM sleep so you becone sleep deprived over long periods of use

I hear meth just gives you delusions of grandeur and you can sit at a piano with 0 talent and slam your hands on the keys and think you're making a symphony

she was only half balck, so now im down to 3 inches

Whenever l don't smoke weed l get the most insane dreams, l mean... l always wake up sweating and really want to remember them although some are terrible nightmares that seem very real, sometimes l wake up hyperventilating like l've just been dropped off into my bed from somewhere else.

also happens when l smoke weed sometimes to.. so l can't just blame the weed but l've noticed l usually get insane dreams when l don't smoke

I agree with DMT not acid tho

>redpilled
Nope, you're just doing this for (You)s.

Because I don't like drugs?

>redpilled
I'm sick of people using this term. Considering Morpheus was entirely wrong about the reason the robots kept the humans alive (it was for computing power, not batteries) and Zion was just another layer to the simulation (because you know how the Architect had encountered Neo with the same exact face before, and replayed the encounters when met by Neo? Also, humans having power outside of the matrix?). Being "redpilled" is just another way of saying being duped by your own cynicism, according to the lore the term is derived from. The only reason the robots needed Neo was because they wanted him to willingly give his (and all the cynics') computing power back to the machines to operate as their tech support and fix problems like Agent Smith (a virus that takes unnecessary compute time away from the machines).

Because I may be white trash but I'm not THAT white trash.

Becau