I want access to a gmail account that has my name. I'm sick of using a dumb email I created when I was 16 and dumb

I want access to a gmail account that has my name. I'm sick of using a dumb email I created when I was 16 and dumb.

Where/how do I find someone to retrieve it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=XsAM_RsRGcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go kill yourself for not being creative enough to think of a new email.

You misunderstood.

I have one. I want to use my real name instead of the name of a character from a game that sounds like a superhero followed by numbers.

You seriously want to get an already taken email just so it can be your name? Just make a new one and put a number at the end it's not difficult.

And you misunderstood that you aren't a smart enough to make a new email, faggot. Use periods or underscore. Different email hosts. Or like me, I have my own domain name for my email. Doesn't matter. Kill yourself

Just email it and ask.

That's what you get for being common, common named pleb. I have a website with my own name, which allows me to have my own email address with my own name and my own domain. Oh and my gmail is my actual name

get your own domain
or are you still dumb?

heres a silly thing i didn't creat e but watch it and I've heard like thats what its for lol (AS IF!) youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs&t=2s

God damn it you fucking idiot. I tried being civil but:

1. gmail doesn't allow underscore
2. periods are ignored faggot.youare is treated the same as faggotyouare.

> I have a website with my own name
Good for you, now do me a favor and go away tard.

I have no reply :(

Actually it's unique but for whatever reason it's taken, both versions of it. :(

No.

You dont need to have a website to own your own domain that you use for email you dumb shit. I have [email protected] but no website.

i don't like rick n moardey they're stupid and fuck bobs burgers too lol ps>>> Am i right!! youtube.com/watch?v=XsAM_RsRGcQ

i know that, but I dont want to.

the guy posting the random youtube channels is more useful than you.

Different variations? Your own domain? Mine is unique enough that If I said it on here it would instantly identify me and only me as a person, which I can't say I want to do as a Sup Forumstard

You understand you can still use the gmail service with your own domain email? Or are you even dumber than I think you are?

Change your name to be the same as your current email. Your email is no longer dumb.

And you're as useful to yourself,retard

hahha this is a great idea actually.
I also know that. but thats not what im after. im after a way get access to a gmail account

surname.com is taken.

my name has 4 letters in it. my surname has 4 letters in it. not much variation :(

@surnamemail.fgt
@surnamememes.fgt
just some valid suggestions

These are great! thanks

np buddy here to help

:( i was hoping youd tell me to kill myself.