Any artists that are like a less aggressive death grips?

any artists that are like a less aggressive death grips?

i think eh is one of their best tracks because ride isnt screaming the whole time
youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d1ZbIhdETg
youtube.com/watch?v=3_V_2BFWahc
youtube.com/watch?v=9q7l9TaKfyA
youtube.com/watch?v=7saY1yWyWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsymNlVzMyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He thinks Death Grips is too agressive
P L E B

try some UK Grime like Wiley.

youtube.com/watch?v=0d1ZbIhdETg

eh is just about the only Death Grips track I like

This, grime is definitely up your alley

Check out Dälek.

Not OP but I couldn't get into this group at all. Do they have anything with beats that are a little 'poppier' and catchier? All their songs sound the same to me and go on for way longer than they should.

>All their songs sound the same to me and go on for way longer than they should.

this is exactly why they aren't as popular as DG even though they had that sound first.

on Niggas on the Moon ride doesn't really scream at all desu

*t b h

>even though they had that sound first.
They don't really sound a thing like DG.

then why are they rec'd alongside them all the time?

example: the same thread you are in.

They're in the same genre.

You know, two things can be in the same genre but while also being pretty different, right?

this is a dumb argument and i'm not going to fall into your stupid trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_V_2BFWahc this is probably their most listenable song, you might hate it though what do I know

Will check these out thanks

NotM is their best imo

I don't think they're "too aggressive" just want a less aggressive option

That's not even remotely a dumb argument. If you have ears at all, you can probably tell that the two sound pretty fucking different.

I was talking about Dalek, not DG.

youtube.com/watch?v=9q7l9TaKfyA

Nobody's mentioned clipping. yet??

all band sound different, that doesn't mean some are more similar than others. that's why we have genres. i don't even know why you're arguing this strawman since no one claimed they were exactly the same band or whatever you're thinking.

my bad sorry man

I love clipping. CLPPNG is probably their best album.

Also, OP should check out Ho99o9. Unlike the other mentions ITT, they're REALLY close to DG, but a tad more punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=7saY1yWyWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsymNlVzMyk

>all band sound different, that doesn't mean some are more similar than others. that's why we have genres.
Okay but despite being in the same genre and sharing some similarities, my point was that they were still pretty different. I'm not sure how this is so hard to understand or what was so disagreeable about it.

Actually, OP might want to disregard this one since I just realized he was asking for artists that are less aggressive than DG.

I understand what you are saying but i disagree with you that they aren't similar....i'm not retarded i just don't share your opinion. it is disagreeable because i don't agree with you.

Dalek was doing similar things to DG before DG existed but never got the popularity because they don't branch out as much and aren't as experimental.

>I understand what you are saying but i disagree with you that they aren't similar....i'm not retarded i just don't share your opinion. it is disagreeable because i don't agree with you.
Fine. Let's just agree to disagree then.

>Dalek was doing similar things to DG before DG existed but never got the popularity because they don't branch out as much and aren't as experimental.
I need to relisten to some Dalek albums but I've always preferred DG's sound. They've always been more ambitious, and strove to make catchier music that still pushed the boundaries of what could be done in popular music. Also, I like how they blend genres together the way that they do.

What's some recommended Dalek?

I agree with everything in your second statement. I'm not a Dalek fan so I can't give you recommended Dalek.