Sup Forums i'm having a fight with my girlfriend. a week ago it started when we went to the movies together...

Sup Forums i'm having a fight with my girlfriend. a week ago it started when we went to the movies together, when we left this black guy came up to me acting kinda shifty, he got really close and started asking for directions. i got kinda paranoid about it and told him to fuck off immediately. he was mad but he just walked off swearing at me. at this point my girlfriend said i was a racist asshole and went after him to apologize. now i know i may have overreacted but i've been mugged by black people 3 times before so it was kind of a reflex. i didn't hear from her for 2 whole days after it happened and now she's still upset with me. how do i convince her i'm not some racist asshole ? i already told her about the muggings but it didn't seem to chance her mind at all. i don't particularly like them but i am definitely not a racist (pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber-toothed_cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheap bait. Very cheap. So cheap not even Walmart sales it.

i really wish it was bait.

just dump her
if you didn't hear from her for two days, she has already fucked another guy

i really don't think she'd cheat because of this, she's just one of those people that avoids people she's upset with for a while, i've seen her do it with some of her friends aswell

Easier to break it off with her and find another girlfriend who also hates niggers.

First of all wouldn't you tell a white guy to fuck off the same?
And second why even bother if she gets pissed like that for nothing.

i have really strong feelings for her i don't want to break up at all.

and i don't know really, like if he was being weird i probably would but i more aggressive/louder than i would with a white guy, i just get nervous around them after the bad experiences I've had

She chose to console a random nigger over taking your side. Shes a shit girlfriend who probably fucks niggers. You dont need some bitch that doesnt even support you.

i bet she consoled him with more than words, though her mouth was for sure involved.

i don't necessarily blame her for trying to apologize to the guy, what i did was kinda uncalled for, i just wish i could convince her that i'm not the asshole she now thinks i am.

she would never do that you dick

What's stronger. Your feeling towards her, or your hatred of niggers.

'Cause this won't go away, niggers are everywhere.

Move on. Live and learn.

my feelings for her are far stronger. like i said i don't hate them, i can just be uneasy around them because of bad experiences. the guy just caught me off guard. but how do i convince her of that ?

You cant faggot. Actions speak louder then words.

but which actions ? do i just wait for this to blow over and try not to do it again in the future ? i mean, i can't just put an add on craigslist "black friend wanted so i can show my gf i'm not racist"

Either `orrible bait or tremendous faggot. Not sure which.

In the event you're a giant faggot, let me offer your underage ass some advice:

You forfeit control of your relationship and allowed your girlfriend to have a modicum of power over you. You will spend the rest of your shitty relationship catering to her every whim as she becomes more and more high maintenance, and you appear to be enough of a cuckold to allow it to happen.

You either take control of your relationship back, or, you need to break it off.

Evolution has, for millions of years, developed instincts in you for a good reason.

Your girlfriend is a weak link in your evolution. 100,000 years ago she'd try to pet the sabre tooth cat and get eaten. Your instinct would be to shoo the cat away.

Trust your instincts.

she definitely apologized OP but probably not the way you think. i bet she just needed the 2 days after to be able to walk straight again. might've been too obvious otherwise

lol ? i'm 25 and i don't see how i give her more power just because i want to apologize, it's nto like you can do no wrong in a relationship just because you're a man.

i can't really agree with that. certain animals are inherently dangerous, black guys aren't. i've had many more encounters with them where they were cool than not, but the muggings just stick in my head alot more.

she did no such thing, fantasize about someone else

Is your girl black?

You're a wasted effort. All the good advice in the world and you're throwing it away.

Even if you do manage to make it up to her, eventually you'll be in the same situation again and will react instinctively and this shit will happen again.

Embrace your race. Get busy living, or get busy dying, but I'm out of this thread now.

Sabretooth is not a cat pleb

no, we're both white.

Not sure if you're trying hard to make some joke or you're just an idiot...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saber-toothed_cat

>Embrace your race.
lol yeah... i don't think you're the kind of person who should be giving advice in this thread

but the baby won't be

>>However, usage of the word cat is a misnomer, as most saber-toothed "cats" are not closely related to modern cats of Felidae: instead, many are members of other feliform carnivoran families, such as Barbourofelidae and Nimravida

from the literal article you idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon

>It's almost as if OP is a Swede

oh please, nothing happened, she just apologized to him.

>>i am definitely not a racist

>>i don't particularly like them.

Fucking hell, the disconnect here is laughable.

Be a man. Dump that slut.
Your girl has to be on your side in front of people, and id she doesnt agree with you this is priivate shit. If she goes to apologize for you, she treats you like shit.
Be a man.

i already explained that i don't have anything against them as a race, i've just had bad experiences so alot of it is reflex, not out of ill will

i'm not going to dump her. i don't feel like people in a relationship can never disagree with eachother in public. everyone should be able to say what they want.

Rollback prices so good its like theyre hot only at blackwalmart.com

If she doesn't understand that and thinks she has to apologize to that guy, she probably doesn't have much feelings for you man.
Plus she stops talking to you... You have to open your eyes...

Real talk: The only thing you can do is acknowledge to her that you're not trying to justify what you did and that you've still got some growing as a person to do and that you thank her for sticking with you as you do it.

All of this "dump her" bullshit advice are given by a bunch of insecure neckbeards online, trying to put on a front of being "alpha".

Women actually dig it when you open up.

Real talk : When you say bullshit advice, that's an opinion no "real talk"
So shut the fuck up (this is real talk).

cuck

as far as i can tell she feels strongly for me aswell, and the fact that she didn't talk for 2 days doesn't say much, as said before she has done this with friends aswell, she's one of those people who just needs time to cool down.

thanks user, you're the first one who's making some sense.

no, his advice is the first one up to this point that doesn't tell OP to dump her just because they had a fight. if you genuinly think you should end relationships over an argument like this then i feel bad for you

yes... "apologized"

This^

Explain your past experiences and then go on about how you over reacted. Explain your trying to grow As a person etc and she will eat it right up.
Cause tbh OP, your more in the wrong here.

fuck you, nothing happened.

i'll do my best, i am aware that i'm the one in the wrong, i just wish she believed me faster

That doesn't make it real talk.
When everybody tells you you're wrong, you probably are.

or you're simply in a room filled with idiots.

Samefag

This good advice here.

You gotta go all sociopatch to outsmart women bro.

A room called common sense

Feminism is strong here

if it's common sense to you to dump your girl just because of a single fight that wasn't even that bad then i can only assume that you're a very lonely man

It's common sense to dump someone who can't stand for you and be on your side.
It's going to help a lot.

She needs to realize you reacted in a protective manner if she can't see that and she breaks up with you then that's on her you were following am instinct. Don't lose sleep over jer user simply tell her it was a protective response, she knows your not racist that's all that matters.

If i say "i assume you're a pretty good cuck" is my point any clearer ?
Don't assume man. You give an opinion and this is a really shitty opinion, but trying to assume something very bad about make you right.

lol that's stupid. if he reacted any harder he could've punched the guy for no reason. she'd be even more pissed then. "but hur dur you're a bad girlfriend you should stand by me if i want to punch dudes in the face for asking directions"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae

guess what family the saber toothed tiger is in? that's right, Felidae.

Did he act harder ? Did he punch the guy ? Is that what we are talking about ?
Who is stupid then ?

*doesn't

ugh, there's no talking to you, you're probably just trolling. i'm done.

No what your wanting OP to do is say "hey I'm an immature fuck and thanks for putting up with my retarded ass" get out of here with you white knight vergin pussy ass ness feminist supporting bullshit. OP don't apologize for reactions to your instinct yeah he was black so what, if she wants to be the immature one and not see how it truly is then she's the one who needs to grow up and apologies for being a baby

thanks user.

you're making no sense, she shouldn't stand by me if it's something she doesn't agree with. she's my partner, not my property.

You are the only troll here.

Try again, boy-o

That's exactly what a relationship is about. She has to stand by you, that doesnt make her a property but exactly a strong partner. She can disagree as you can disagree, but this is family business.
Now you can also act like nothing and apologize with flowers, and cry to get her back, but try to do something similar to her, and wait for result.
Good luck.

OP tell her to take a pregnancy/std test just to be sure, she sounds like she likes black guys a hell of a lot more than you do

Kill yourself, that will help

Wrong quote... nice catch. Time to waste.

>how do i convince her i'm not some racist asshole ?
tell her that you've been mugged 3 times by black people, show her rekt videos where black people randomly beat up white people pretending to be normal people at first so that they get closer.

so yeah.
you already told her. she's either stupid or thinks black men are hot.
just leave her man.

just quit it, she DID NOT cheat, and definitely not without a condom, she still wants me to wear one, let alone she'd be fine someone else not using one.

She sounds like a bitch. But OP also sounds like a bit of a pussy.

I have no advice to give. I've never dated someone like that.

She probably just need a a strong man. I'd spank her bare ass until she was sorry for bailing for 2 days.

Bro, you lost control of the relationship long time ago. This reaction proves it that she isn't afraid of losing you because she know that you'll run after her. When you're emotionally loaded your logical thinking is 0. Learn how not to depend from a pussy and that will drive her crazy.
Simply once she starts talking ( you will ignore her from now on) tell her that you apologized and there's nothing more to say. If you want to be like that with me after all I've done for you then leave me alone because I can't take this drama in my life.

You need to put limits and shut her off.

You're welcome.

i'm not dumping her.

Christ, that's possessive as fuck.

"I'm allowed to do shit you don't like, and you have to stand by me anyways, regardless of how you feel on the matter"

And you fuckers wonder why you have girl troubles.

You can't. If she didn't already love you enough to take your side regardless, nothing you do now short of getting on your knees and sucking that nigger's cock in apology will convince her.

>she still wants me to wear one

You dont fuck your own girlfriend raw??? Time for a new chick.
Never in my 25 years of life has any girlfriend convinced me slide in with a rain hat on. I even put it on and pulled it off the second i was about to enter that soft dominion of sugar walls.

This is some high quality bait, if its not you actually have autism... why ask b a question if your not going to take in any of the opinions but the ones you want to hear?
Your 'girlfriend' is a nigger lover.
Kys

She'll do it, don't worry

I think if you show us her nudes, we'd be better decision makers

exactly why i won't take his "advice" sure my relationship isn't perfect but atleast i have a girlfriend.

just because you don't always take someone side doesn't mean you don't love them.

she's just not racist. she's not a "niggerlover"

she wouldn't have asked him for a condom OP, nor would he even want to wear one, she wanted to apologize and niggers won't ever pass up a chance of filling a nice tight white pussy

I personnally have no troubles, stop assuming !!!
Do i tell you "you're probably a huge pussy with a past of non sensed relationships ending by you being a cuck over and over" ?
That's not possessive, that's just logic.
A couple is a team. They stand for each other.
They can disagree, but they solve their fucking problems together, not by apologizing to seomene else.

>i want to apologize
Apologize for what? Being a racist? You can't help being a racist any more than a faggot can help sucking dicks. You like what you like, and you hate what you hate. And the simple fact is, your racism isn't the result of indoctrination, it's the result of first-hand experience.

this. even if she had the condoms on her that you use they'd just tear on him. you're just going to have to accept that she took it raw

She fucked the nigger you told to fuck off. Get rid of her. She's officially worthless as a human being moving forward.

>she just apologized to him
with her vagina.

How can you be so sure about that.

holy shit, clip your fingernails you baboon

guys just fuck off. NOTHING happened. she said she just followed him and talked to him for like 10 minutes, nothing more.

i'm not a racist, i don't think worse of them as a race, the nervousnes i feel is mostly irational becasue even with the bad experiences i've had plenty of good experiences with black guys too.

Have you ever wondered if she is using the black guy as a excuse to leave your ass?

>irrational fear towards black guys

are you sure you're not racist?

10 minutes?

I went from talking to girl to her sucking my load right out of me within 7 minutes. Yo girl sucked him off real quick, she gave you a kiss when she came back didnt she?

Good girl.

>she just apologized to him.
And got his phone number, AND called him the next day, AND sucked his dick, AND let him cum in her mouth like she never lets you, AND let him fuck her in the ass, also like she never lets you, AND she needed the 2 days to recover from it.

oh please OP i'll give her the benefit of the doubt in the sense that she probably didn't offer it to him, but he no doubt got all close and pulled the "come on babygirl" thing and whipped it out. you can't think she could say no to THIS

Find a racist wife like me, problem solved.

She said she just followed him and talked to him for like 10 minutes, nothing more, and then not a word for 2 days....
Man, she fucked the guy...

Post her nudes, and grow a pair faggot.

>>"A room called common sense"?

Motherfucker, please.

she's not leaving me, she's already less upset at me, she didn't say a think about breaking up.

i'm not. when i'm not caught off guard i already treat them fairly

she's not that kind of girl.

fuck you , none of that happene,d and the only thing she doesn't let me do is anal, and she for sure wouldn't let someone she just met do it.

yes she would say no.

she just does that sometimes when she's mad at someone. i've seen her not talk to her friends for a couple of days aswell after a fight

OP you are a fuckin retarded less than beta cuck that deserves to be roasted

OP don't apologize he's just another human being he will get over it. She doesn't have to agree with your views but needs to understand that you have had an experience that has left you damaged mentally towards blacks, I understand her feeling bad but forcing you to apologise is going far and acting like a child, you had an experience and she needs to understand that you don't need to beg to her she can disagree on what you did but you did it to protect her and yourself. You were being a good protective bf and shame on her for shunning you for doing so. If she breaks up with your or tries to make you feel bad don't you did nothing wrong I'd my husband did the same thing I wouldn't think twice yeah I would feel that cringe feeling inside and feel a little bad because they guy might have been a nice guy but my husband was protecting me that's the end of it I wouldn't lose sleep over it. OP don't let this chick make you feel bad and don't give in.... She needs to understand

>i'm not. when i'm not caught off guard i already treat them fairly

So whenever you don't have time to let your rational mind think about your decision, your intuition tells you to treat encounters with black people with suspicion and fear.

Once again, are you sure you're not racist?