I want to live in this album

i want to live in this album

but user, you'll never sleep again

It would get unsettling and claustrophobic at times, I love Geogaddi but I'd have to pass on living in it.
I want to live in this album.

Magic Window would be the only time you get to sleep.
I'd go for this one

DUDD! YOU HAVE TO WARN PEOPLE BEFORE YOU POST THIS! I SAW THIS COVER AND YOU MADE ME JUMP OUT OF MY CHAIR!

This album is but scary in the slightest

Don't look behind you...

You want to live in constant fear and anxiety?

I want my entire life to feel like Live a Lifetime Love

This user gets it
This album is like a entire planet of eternal happiness

that would be an unbearably white world

No It would be sprawling fields and sunflowers and sunshine and lots of winding roads to drive on and it would just be magical

This is the album I want to live in.

be careful you poo yourself

why did qt have to die

This or Beautiful Place

>prepare to get hugged and turn into tang

oh man I remember flying 30,000 ft over Canada and listening to this album. nothing but sheer nothinghess below me as far as I could see. absolutely magical. I still like to imagine I'm there whenever I listen to Boards of Canada.

Chromakey Dreamcoat from headphase is BoC's best work imo

Why does no one ever talk about The Smallest Weird Number or Beware the Friendly Stranger? There's something so haunting about these two tracks.

Beware the Friendly Stranger is the closest thing Geo has to a meme song because of Salad Fingers. The biggest shame is that no one talks about Ready Let's Go which sets the entire mood

In the Annexe is best

Ready Let's Go is just drone with what sounds like doorbell samples. It's vivid and atmospheric, but the album could have done well without it.

Dandelion is GOAT

>That's a doorbell sample
Goddamn that blows my mind but it's so obvious

Where lava pours out near the sea's surface, tremendous volcanic eruptions sometimes occur.

Ready Let's Go is the best and most important song on the album.

I imagine it like Marcus and Michael are setting up and tinkering with synths before a show, that's just my take on it. Why do you think it's so important?

It sets the entire mood of the album
I visualize Ready Let's Go as the sun starting to set and the colors in the sky ominously starting to change
You're being welcomed into Geogaddis world

I get uneasy as fuck listening to this album and I love it for that. BoC is fucking unreal. I found out about the whole Branch Davidians thing through this album, which made it even scarier.

bump

I had some breathtaking synesthesia and a virtual mind-meld with MHTRTC after drinking a heroic dose of psilocybin tea and putting the album on like 4 minutes later. The come up is almost non existent with this ROA and they hit me much harder than any other time I tripped from just eating them straight.

Somewhere between Kaini Industries and Olsen I experienced full ego death. The peak synchronized with Turquoise Hexagon Sun, and I saw the music envelop my entire field of vision just as I closed my eyes and experienced the song as though I was living in it. That's probably the closest I've come to witnessing/experiencing God or whatever.

why do nu-males think this album is scary or whatever? it's a great album but it just seems relaxing to me

>DUDEEEEEE PSYCHS LMAO
>>>>>/joeroganexperienceyoutubecommentsection/

Just contributing to the thread fun.

Don't be mad just because nobody has ever offered you psychedelics before.

not true, btw

honestly i think mhtrtc has a more imposing vibe but i agree that neither are "scary" per se.

Oh look I guessed it

I see the acid has already friend your brain, i just said you were wrong

>friend your brain

He's right user, acid is a friend of your brain

I Saw Drones is the most nostalgic song I have ever heard.

Never thought of it as a doorbell. This is like when I found out that Eagle in Your Mind is made entirely of samples from Marcus' girlfriend.

>The biggest shame is that no one talks about Ready Let's Go
Totally, the synth line is haunting