Haha

haha

"america"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its more like a problem with the establishmint you know? like my mom is always trying and my nuggets tend to come out after like a while, right?? oH well, thats the way of the world u win some u loos some youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs

did you consider her was starving and desperate and being 12 years old and starving this is how he proceeded?

>starving 12 year olds

like in India right?

I just figured he was black.

You're starving and you have a gun? Unless guns are given for free in america or you're just doing it for fucks knows what then.

I think they hand them out in schools, in case any of the students want to go on a shooting spree

>HARLEM, Manhattan — A 12-year-old boy allegedly pulled a gun on a classmate and demanded she give him a chicken nugget earlier this week, NYPD officials said.
>Harlem

Why is this news? What's the next big scoop? Magical ball of fire rises in the east for 1457895326 consecutive days?

they spelt tendies wrong

The best part of the story is that he put the gun in the 12 year old girls face and she just shoved it out of the way and basically told him to do one hahaha.

But America is the Land of Opportunity.

You got a link there Nancy?

and he had the opportunity to steal some chicken with a gun

>live in 'murica
>have chicken nugget
>get shot

sure thing Bubba

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38608272

Nah, you gotta bring your own from home to do that.

fake news

It's not this time. Niggers will do anything for chicken.

This. I'd bet $500 he was a nigglet.

A nigger does nigger stuff.
>haha America

Because America is the only place in the world were niggers do their noggin, right? God you're retarded.

>tendies

>Because America is the only place in the world were niggers do their noggin, right?
Actually, yes.
Other countries have their own niggers, though.

America is the only country smart enough to ensure every nignog has easy access to guns.

Idiots

To be honest weapons are not the biggest problem.
They usually use those to shoot each other.

They will simply sucker punch you, gang up on you and punch the shit out of you, or you can get stabbed.
Not one of these requires a gun.

haha

"Europe"

statistically those terror attacks account for a very small amount of deaths.

I mean you have accidental deaths, murders, traffic accidents, and the list goes on. I am pretty sure these deaths account for more people than the terror ones.

Yeah well, no terror means no extra deaths, but it's still a very small amount.

What the fuck?

Where did I say this had anything to do with death counts????

Get angry at the media for not telling the story right

Ah so i misread OP. Should have read 12yo NYC nignog demands nuggets at fist point?

Nope it was a white kid

> hurr durr isis kills people in europe
I mentioned how those attacks actually have no impact.

I don't get it. In the us you can just go into any gas station and take shit.they legally can't chase after you. You don't need a gun to eat

they tried to intercept a shipment nuggets

Don't go to the link guise. It's filled with single women and they're all mine!

kek

And niggers killing niggers have no impact on us either.

legit the worst good country in the world