So Sup Forums, what do you think, is this faggot secretly one of us or not?

So Sup Forums, what do you think, is this faggot secretly one of us or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pFQwfHWF-Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've actually kinda started to like him recently, he's become self aware.

Hes still as faggy as ever just found a new way to play chumps for cash

never watched his videos until about a week ago

well hes for sure a user on this site. in his last YLYL video he was watching webms on /gif/

No way in shit is this real. He would be losing literally millions of dollars for doing something like that.

There is no "us", you pathetic loser.

This is not a tribe. You are part of nothing.

His latest one is a bit nazi-ish

youtu.be/pFQwfHWF-Ek

>making children watch videos on the internet
>"playing chumps for cash"

he's not banned, but he did cause controversy

Yes we are. You are just one of the pussys we don't like.

This nigga here is right.

I remember viewing that thread. Felix if you're reading this I would anal rape your gf matizpie

Are that fucking dense?.
All those views from children are cash you halfwit

He browses Sup Forums. Yesterday made a YLYL video.

. Now kids are gonna search ylyl and gonna find 4 chan. And soon will have more little kids

Then how the fuck else should i put it you autistic cunt

I knew him in highschool, he was super far-right and I think he once told me he bought some Nazi badges from WW2 off some old guy out of town.

Wouldn't doubt a second he actually has some kind of nazi views to say the least, all around great guy though.

Brb pewdiepie gotta do my chores

I'm back.

Are you that undereducated?

"playing someone for cash" implies that they would actually lose money themselves.

stop being 16 year old please.

Can't we all just get along

There is no we you fucking faggot. This isn't a tribe ffs

No I'm not

Then how the fuck else should i put it you fucking autist

good, you will finally have some new friends to play with, newfriend!
Arent you exited little faggot?

I bet you wish there was.

Oh well, nothing matters right? Making fun of you doesn't matter because you're so insignificant.

If it means going back to the glory days of Delete Sys 32 and making people brick their computers, I'm all for it.

how is that video even up? there were some people dieing in those ylyl vids

not exactly youtube friendly

"That being said, there’s a real possibility that one of the world’s top entertainers is a total shitlord, and is pushing an agenda to progressively redpill his young audience.

Let that sink it."

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY AMERICA

It is to them. Ever since fucking 9/11 these faggots have been slowly going off the rails. I mean look at the election, both sides have out fourth these massive conspiracy theories becuase they all believe there is an altered motive somewhere down the line.

This is just an extension of that.

pewds stop

So if you could get filthy rich from the internet for doing the stupidest shit imaginable and sitting on my ass you wouldn't do it? Who cares what people think of you when you can afford a Lambo full of cocaine.

No, you're just some little bitch who likes to look for meaning in meaningless things. I bet you want a hug too. No smart person would put Sup Forums on their resume.

You're both wrong and dumb but I don't really feel responsible for educating you.
Good luck adhering to a group of anonymous individuals that you may or may not ever come in contact with again after the initial meeting.
>Trying to self-identify as one user in a group of user. A group that by definition has no common ground aside from physical location (this websites servers)
>Presumptions of quality
Hilarious.
This is like saying that because someone visited the US, once, they're American.

Oldfag here since a shitton of time. I tolerate fags and niggrrs, but Your kind is disgusting, shitposting like "Get out of my Sup Forums, because hurrrr"
Go share a beer with your homies, edgelord.

You're still on the pewdiepie hate bandwagon? What a faggot

We are all faggots, so there's that

kek, and you're still on the pewdiepie fanboy bandwagon?

Not whomever you were responding to, but I often do have "beers with my homies". None of you here fill that description. It's not even possible. It's only figuratively possible, and every single user here has yet to earn my respect that they may be categorized as someone I would like to spend time with or converse with, as opposed to openly berating.
>inb4 go to a Sup Forums meetup and spend time with desperate social outcasts that can't make friends face to face like normal people (blind friendships)
Something could be said about giving them a chance, but I have it on good authority that the brownies are spiked with human cum.

The title faggot is the extent of our common ground, and many user abhor it.

You can borrow my homework, just change it up a bit so know one thinks you copied me.

but you'd swap your life for his any day...

Y'know what mate? I agree, its been a good few years since ive been able to have a decent conversation about something or nothing on here without some little prick chirping up and trying to be edgyso, like yourself I consider most people on here nowadays to be queer little traps who play with ponies and wank off constantly to birds they would never have a hope with.

Also candy.

You're probably right.
Sorry you're agreeing with someone you called a little prick.
Must signify some new depressing era of pricks, no?
Good luck, prick.

He made a YLYL video that made me feel like he is a fag like us

kek'd

>found the trumpkike

Well yes. He's milking a dumb audience for money. Doesn't matter which trait makes them dumb. I can't stand him, but he's obviously doing the right things to make bank.

How is he milking them, he's making videos, they like it, he gets money for making said videos that people like. Is this not basic trading?

>tolerate
tolerating is something narcissists do.
start to accept

>make autistic underage kid delete sys32, he suicides cause no more pewds

Felixs master plan?

he just tries to copy filthy frank and idubz and all those faggots. he think their shit is quality shit so he tries to be them.