I don't understand why it's okay to kill and eat an animal, but it's not okay to fuck one

I don't understand why it's okay to kill and eat an animal, but it's not okay to fuck one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is wrong with you?

Because eating and fucking are two very different things

What do you mean?

/b is awfully edgy this morn.

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

Do you understand that it's okay to fuck a human being, but not okay to kill and eat one?
Are there other simple, fundamental things about laws, decorum and the basic social compact you don't understand and need explained to you?

Because sexual taboos are deeply engrained. Not many pro-bestiality politicians, they'd be burned at the stake.

>simple
Please explain

No. You're obviously too stupid to grasp concepts even when explained with finger puppets. Go watch Two and a Half Men.

Because killing and eating an animal is in the nature of humans and makes biological sense, while raping animals is something mentally ill persons do and you could argue that sexually exploiting animals is unethical.

A chicken isn't consenting to being mechanically separated, so who cares if it can't consent to some butt stuff?

>I can't explain myself, so you are the stupid one
ok

You do realize sexual attraction is based off of genetics. Clearly your gene pool is supposed to end.

If it's genetics, then it should be okay. You can't fault someone for being born with green eyes, so you can't fault someone for fucking dogs.

no it means you must be purged. You're a speed bump to the development of the human race. Fuck you, have fun in prison. I'm sure all the other inmates will agree with you.

So having sex with a 12 year old girl is kosher because it's natural?

Also, sexually exploiting animals seems less extreme than murdering them.

I'd love to slit your throat and stab you repeatedly in the stomach while tears roll down your face as you beg for your life. Animal fucker

Waste of life animal rapist. I legitimately hope you die.

do you have problems understanding the difference between sex and rape?

Be more specific..which kind of animal would you like to fuck?

Cause it's not your fucking species. Have you ever seen a Lion mating with a Zebra?

In nature sex between different species is more common that one could think.

You have reason. Something animals don't. Fucking act like it.

more like why is it okay to treat animal like garbage but not fuck them

I believe the product is a libra.

What reason do I need other than "I want to"?

Kill yourself

Actually a good question.
I'd say the risk for potential new std's outweights the need to get off.

Well reasoned, my good sir.

Wear a condom? It's probably less risky than your average bar hookup anyway

It's da joos. No, i'm serious. The Bible says homos and beast fuckers and others are 'abominations'.

It's one of the biggest mysteries in today's society

Both he and I don't want to fundamentally waste our time explaining shit to a low functioning autist, OP.

>you're wrong because I'm lazy
>also you have autism

Just admit there's nothing wrong with fucking animals and we can move on

>sex between different species