How did Sup Forums get everything so terribly wrong this year?

How did Sup Forums get everything so terribly wrong this year?

Just saying, a 6.5 average rating isn't high for Ghostbusters, and the rating will drop.

Are we supposed to play along and take this bait?

What went wrong?

all those 3 flicks are for manchildren. and also lmao at the blue plus. learn some patience before you post Sup Forums

thats interesting, batman vs superman and warcraft actually have correct reviewer scores and incorrect viewer scores for once

Because Sup Forums, like all of Sup Forums, is contrarian, and choose their opinions based on what other people think first instead of independently deciding what they feel about a certain piece of media

Yes.
OP is just a lonely guy who wants someone to talk to.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit

This just shows the average intelligence and knowledge of the average user here.

Go back to fapping to feet and underage nickolodeon actresses and leave the film discussion to the critics, okay?

Post your MOTY

>the rating will drop
Man-baby feeling insecure? Maybe you're in denial, but the critics have spoken. Face it, your time is up. It's a women's world now.

I guess Sup Forums really is losing its touch.

The rating isn't high to begin with, you idiot.

Ghostbusters is a war and Sup Forums is losing.

I like the new Ghostbusters. I am the on the right side of history, are you?

>Implying that's just OP

>Sup Forums said warcraft would be shit
>it was shit
>Sup Forums said BvS would b eshit
>it was shit
>Sup Forums said ghostbusters would be shit
>it was shit, but people are openly admitting they're giving it a higher score because of the all ugly female cast

... so whats the problem?

White men are a dying breed. This is the end of an era. The King is dead, long live the KANGS.

its funny how when you filter out all the people giving inflated scores because of feminism, the score halves.

>ignoring about the great capekino meme of 2016
>ignoring about the not-as-great vidyakino meme of 2016

Sup Forums predicted that the ghost-busters would get rave reviews from male feminists, would be a financial bomb, and the failure would be blamed on sexist men.

Sup Forums has been right so far

Not a day too soon tbqh

If you get out of your neckbeard hugboxs you will find the world is filled with normal non misogynists who can find women funny.

BLUE AND RED

what are shills

Tbqh, it already happened in Haiti long ago and more recently in Zimbabwe and South Africa. There might be some adjustments to be made.

Yes, I ignore marketing. Its pretty much automatic. What of it?

I wish I was as enlightened as you

>How did Hollywood get everything so terribly wrong this year?

FTFY

BvS was going to be liked anyway by angry DC fanboys, Ghostbusters' score was already set because of SJW crap, and Warcraft discussion was legitimate shilling.

>reads middle tweet
Heh, pretty good joke
>read top tweet
mfw

Why did the films promoting problematic toxic masculinity fail?