So a friend of mine wants me me to eat her ass...

So a friend of mine wants me me to eat her ass, and she has a really nice ass so in down but one thing is ive never ate ass before. I'm the king of eating pussy but I never touched the ass. Will tonging her anus make me sick if it's my first time? I have no real problem with the smell of shit, the taste will probably make me puke tho...

if shes clean it wont taste of shit. asses are generally pretty clean. even after anal its rare to have shit on your dick

Tell her to douche her asshole,
Stupid nigger

The taste really isn't that bad if she's clean

quality content

Pretend she's Andy Sixx and suck a log of shit out of her asshole

You good bro just make sure she showers, I eat my girls out and she Puerto Rican so her ass is nice, and have her eat your ass too you won't regret it bro trust me I was scared at first but fuk it

So let me get this straight, you're about to tongue the anus of niggers?

preach bruh

as long as she is clean the taste is nothing like what you are imagining, really it isn't that bad but you need to make sure that bitch is CLEAN
lick around that ridge, tease it, then tongue punch that fartbox, again as long as she is clean and knows how to make that ass nice and fresh for you that shit is gonna be cash
love teasing a tight asshole with a buttplug, getting it to pucker and swell up and then tonguing the hell out of it.
good times

tell her to get that asshole ready for your tongue if you want to make sure its cleaned before you eat out

What's up with niggers posting here lately?

>What's up with niggers

>king of eating pussy
>never touched the ass
yep definitely the king lol

Nice trips

kek'd and check'd

also yeah can't really say you are the king of pussy eating if you aren't also shoving a tongue up that ass
at least tell me you tongue punch the cunt, lick the sponge, if you aren't even doing that i would say you are not even the duke of pussy eating

do this

me and my gf, tell me what you think

why are you licking that horse's asshole?

I didnt know they took videos of the animals at the zoo

disgusting

naw women tend to have clean assholes bro.
u should be good and if shes expecting you to eat her ass she may even washup just before. it wont make u sick its actually pretty arousing. i eat ass and pussy bro. theres this spicy little latina chick her asshole is like the best dude... good luck

kek

If you take out your telescope tonight you can spot my sides in low Earth orbit.

Makes me just wanna slide my cock in that gaping puss. Nice work bro

>the king of eating pussy
all hail the king

Fucking animal abuse.

You really do bring the "SMACK LIPS" meme to a new light

Make sure she had a shower in the last hour or so.
Then, when you're eating her out, just roll her legs back and lick that fucking ass hole.
It's that simple.

i will look to the stars tonight and hope i see some shooting sides

Rican ass eater reporting in mah nigga!

Swallow her bootyflakes and sniff her musky, warm skinky shit hole... How does that make you feel?....

get baby wipes clean that shit up real nice and eat that booty like cake. mix in some pussy licking and u gonna get dat dick wet

Depends what kind bacteria is in her intestines and how clean she is but 99% chance you'll be fine bro. The bacteria in your mouth will neutralize most of it anyways. I still wouldn't rub your eyeball in her ass hole though. try to time it at least a few hours from any time she eats as the body likes to move it's feces around that time. I've ate ass hundreds of times and 0 problems.