Got some Mcdonnalds breakfast then smoking a bowl of weed. Ask me anything

Got some Mcdonnalds breakfast then smoking a bowl of weed. Ask me anything.

How goes the life of a mid-20's first world white?

early 30s and it feels great. Own my own house and I work 3 days a week for a top tier financial company. Life's pretty good.

What's name of the company

>first world white

Not telling but here's a stoner comic

how often do you smoke

Moar pls

daily but I'm looking to cut back - not that its effecting my productivity - just trying to mix things up. I find myself very productive knownig that im' gonna smoke a bowl after im done so it's a great motivator

I'm about to wake and bake, myself.

Cheers, friend.

here's my method of using - good quality vaporizer

Cheers dude

>just trying to mix things up
You're an addict and you're out of control. Gotta get over your denial

how I felt when I was 16 and got a wooden pipe to smoke weed, felt like a fucking wizard

Meh, once I find myself using it to cover up or replace an activity then I'll cut back, right now all of my hobbies, work, friends, family, all come before getting high - only use it when I have nothing to do.

Thats a good pic i lold

Nice, I didn't start enjoying weed until like 29. I was in the army for most of my 20s so I didnt have any motive to get high since my first time which left me paranoid and uncomfortable. I'm not in a place in life where I can enjoy weed responsibly and use it to better my own life.

How would you know if you are covering up or replacing an activity? You need an objective observer to be honest with you and tell you what's really going on.

For example, try going to a sensory deprivation chamber while high, you'll find some of the most profund, wonderfully different perspective on memories and behaviors that show you without your ego - it's a humbling experience

>Got McD's, then got high
Dude, you so fucked up your day. You have to do it the other way around.

I dont feel an 'itch' to get high, I just rule out what else I could do. Like right now, I'd be downhill mountain biking if it wasn't so wet and cold outside. I use weed to supplement my life, I've been much more creative and humble in how I deal with things.

It's not humbling

I dont want to weigh 300 pounds either

But yet you can't stop.