Here is a MAP of the flat earth, that shows the Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth...

Here is a MAP of the flat earth, that shows the Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth. Antarctica is just a small land mass that is connected to the Ice Wall. The south pole doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so are we the mexicans or are we the americans in this wall situation

Well, that jpeg has done it. I'm convinced.
>throws 3,000 years of accumulated global knowledge into a fire

we are all prisoners on this flat earth and the Illuminati is guarding the Ice Wall and killing anyone who dares to get close. This is why no one has seen the edge. The Elite will murder anyone who even tries.

Jokes not funny anymore try something else OP

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

who said this is a joke?

>Here is a MAP of the flat earth
That's a polar projection of the normal Earth. Try a little harder to keep these things straight.

By OP's logic, all the astronomic constellations should be visible from anywhere on Earth.

Replying to a flat earth thread.

It's literally a 15 yr old master troll.

but if everyone who finds out gets killed then how are you able to talk about it, and why can i jerk off safely knowing that i wont be rekt m9

You would have better luck with this at GLP, they have a pretty mentally ill user base.

A flat earth means that any uneven weight distribution causes the flat earth to tilt.
The collective weight of all americans should cause this earth to tilt to such a degree that everything rolls off this earth in a landslide of total destruction.

The simple fact that this clearly is not happening, proves that the earth cannot be flat.

How did I fly from Perth to Johannesburg in 11 hours? Must have hit a wormhole?

A few thoughts regarding this bullshit:
- how do you explain my around the globe travels? i only traveled east for the entire journey.
- how come gravity is even a thing on a flat fucking disc?
- who would benefit from this superintricate lie?

>arguing this shit at all
>2017
>mfw in all likelyhood a troll because noone is this retarded

You know china and india combined are 2.5 billion people right?

1. You moved east in a flat circle.

2. More matter attracts less matter, you have a huge flat earth to keep the gravitational force to keep you on earth.

3. Airplane services, they are making you pay more for short travels.

You fucking moron go get yourself educated.

explain differnt time zones, different arc angles for sun travel, fifferent setting and rising times for sun, planets, and stars, procession of the constellations, parallax changes in planetary movement, retrograde motion, just anything about basic astronomy...

shit tier boring troll, go play League of legends, kid

Sun is flat at a point the flat side will make it invisible thus night, while all planets rotate and have their axis.

You silly moron go back to tumblr.

why dont you try a little harder to be straight

>doesn't exist
What are magnetic poles, Alex?

Is this a daily thread? As I displayed yesterday:

Can you explain the equator?

if this model of the earth is correct, why does gravity pull straight down no matter where you're standing? The people in Argentina on your map would be being pulled toward the center of gravity (under the north pole area), but this doesn't happen. Please describe mathematically how gravity works in this model of the earth. If you can't do that, you haven't got shit.

>this
op what is on the other side of the ice wall?
>inb4 Ice-Giants

Gravity is just a concept to keep us in the dark, it isn't real. Really the earth is accelerating upwards, causing what you think of as gravity.

Ice midgets.

wrong. if the earth is flat but upon a stable surface i.e. one we cannot see then adding more ppl to one side or the other wouldnt cause a tilt.

well played user

This must be why objects with a higher surface-area have more wind resistance and fall slower.

Flat Earth bumb

Bump

Believing in the flat earth shit is like being a vegan.
You just toke a step back in evolution.

>Burrrrnnn

You do realize it's from distortion caused by trying to represent a sphere on a plane, right?

>sun is flat and invisible
>throws 1 billion years of knowledge to the trash