HEIL

HEIL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tuagas1riHM
youtu.be/xK-BSdq7WXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ
cnn.com/2017/01/13/opinions/ivanka-and-jared-will-rule-washington-opinion/index.html
c8.alamy.com/comp/D4FBDF/soldiers-of-the-german-bundeswehr-walk-past-a-us-soldier-l-at-the-D4FBDF.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hittler

WE NEED MORE LUMBER!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tuagas1riHM

i did it once
il do it again

cancer

You did nothing. Just becuase you were like 20x the germans doesn't mean you are any good, fucking faggot

What? Execute millions upon millions of your own people? Ruin Europe & Russia?

youtu.be/xK-BSdq7WXo

y-you too...

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

What a shitty song

6 Russians dead per German dead :)

Nazi fags can fuck off and die

>Russia still won

Go fuck yourself, fucking retarded nigger

"Won"

If you by "Won" mean kill millions of Russians & team up with the 3 other superpowers of the world and still get your ass handed to you, then sure.

nazifags can cry and bitch all they want
>
attacking Russia was the worst mistake they could have ever made

When the time comes i'll fucking gas you, fucking pig faggot

Russia was the biggest aggressor in both world wars. Russia & Poland started WW2. And Serbia & Russia started WW1.

y-you too...

y-you too...

nazi edgelords are triggered so easily

>watching ww3 on a random Sup Forums thread

They were also owned by Jews, and died for Jewish interest.

Bolshevik revolution was all Jews

PRIKROY MENYA! CHEEKI BREEKI

you lost back in 1945

Dont be stupid, be a smarty. come and join the nazi party

youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ

name my band

OP is gay for Hitler

>russia won

Your grandparents fought the Nazis, you retard. Or were they pussy-ass draft dodgers?

This shit is not shocking anymore, it's just retarded. You're a decade late faggot, worshiping Hitler makes you look like a moron in the present year, not edgy. Newfags.

source?

>russia won
>the American presidential election in 2016

I lost more people than Germany but you say that Russia won?

kek

i only posted these to watch this thread spark up kek

cnn.com/2017/01/13/opinions/ivanka-and-jared-will-rule-washington-opinion/index.html

6 chilliones of jews!

deutchland,, thanks to americans,,we are free tolerant,and will take bullets for these guys,vertrauen soldatenc8.alamy.com/comp/D4FBDF/soldiers-of-the-german-bundeswehr-walk-past-a-us-soldier-l-at-the-D4FBDF.jpg
heil hotler im potzler

I still can't believe how the kikes actually used your own racism against them, your own anti-semitism against them, your own white nationalism against you by convincing you to support Trump. Fucking unbelievable. I wouldn't believe it in the history books of the future, but that's how it's going to play out. Trump will be the most Zionist president that has ever existed so far. And now that he's opened the door for that ideology to spread even more, it will, especially when Ivanka and Jared Kushner, and their Trump children will create a political dynasty similar to the Bush family political dynasty. Believe it.

Fag, he loves the Jews. Hates sand niggers

Fuck of fucking nazis.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Hitler loved Arabs/Muslims, hated kikes. What does that tell you about Trump. The same thing I already just told you.
See:

>hate the nazis
>stand with the murderers of all nation of palestine and the distribution of muslim discrimination

... go to cut your nuts and eliminate every option to get a children , pls

Notice how the same retards posting the Hitler worshiping threads are the same fags that love the kikes. That's how they brainwashed you morons. Weak minded idiots. You morons don't know what you believe in, you just follow whatever memes are posted most frequently. Retards.

Tuff guys

>supporting sandniggers

kys faggot

>Russia still won
kind of like charlie sheen
he's been winning all types of aids

Kike detected

>gets a picture of a slum area then gets a picture of a city

subhumans killing subhumans
fucking nuke them all

I think he's demonstrating the deceit of capitalism's "marketing" propaganda by using a meta-reference of the way they lie when they market things.

well, if you have a 70's photo of a communist city that you feel is better suited for that comparison do edit it
it's all your my friend

See i can do it too tard

wtf I hate capitalism now

>lost more people
>still brought down Germany and made Hitler kill
>tmw when Nazis talk about a superior race but get their ass beat by the untermenschen

well if i were to compare the best and worst from these pics, and i will, capitalism still wins

>ghetto capitalist vs ghetto communist
- communist has literally communal living space, tiny fucking matchbox apartments crammed one on top of another
- capitalist at least has his own fucking house, a huge house by the looks of it, and the fucking land around it. sure it's fucking falling apart but the land value alone is higher than the communist shithole
also, judging by the bikes i'd endeavor to say it's owned by a nigger which, in regards to the thread we are posting in, is a fucking subhuman

>capitalist city vs communist city
- i see a definite lack in skyscrapers and overall grandiose structures in the soviet one comrade which can only mean lower population, maybe you shouldn't have killed most of your population, that way it could have actually been inhabited or, at least, better designed since i don't think you murdered your peasants but rather started off at the top, with architects and shit like that

HEIL MEIN FURERE!

Fuck Israeli imperialism. Communists hate Israel too, bud. That's because Israel is fucking tyrannical and imperialist. Long live Palestine.

This is what happens under capitalism. What do your "great" skyscrapers matter when the people live in shantys and hardly have food but the rich get to live nice in the cities away from the poor? Image: South Korea

a broken as heck $1 house

google "holodomor" and google "great south korean famine"
you'll see that hardly having food is better than not having any food because you're being purposefully starved by your owners
you shitty communists have nothing on south korea

but north korea is on u

i'm sorry i don't talk to people who can't bother to press "y" and "o"

What ever hitler was just a wanna be mussolini

Google "kulaks". You'll see that having a class of bourgois landowners and farmers who own most of the crops and livestock in a country can cause a famine that capitalists will alter on twist to be caused by the government.

i killed the thread long before you came
>i posted the russian propaganda images

/Thread

Fuck off.

Yeah seriously this shit is all over Sup Forums now & is nothing but a constant annoyance.