What's your method for getting rid of a cold sore Sup Forums?

What's your method for getting rid of a cold sore Sup Forums?

rub it with polysporin

Bullet through the brain

don't get the herp.

Castrate yourself

Burn it with a ciggy

Go to your dealer and ask for the "good shit" that should help

Stop eating so much pussy

Acyclovir

Going around the church three times clockwise and once counterclockwise, adding some earth from a cemetery in your strong liquor and swabbing a traveler with a handkerchief that has touched you sore.

Just be sure you do it when it's night and preferrably when it's fullmoon.

Ice the shit out of your lip when you first feel the tingle, use abreva, take lysine.

Slice it right off with a razor blade. Doesn't hurt much, really. Instantly removes the problem.

fap it away

+1. That's exactly what I do too. I also take multivitamin daily and it seems to boost my immune system nicely and I haven't even gotten sick in ages.

put aftershave on it with a cotton bud, it tries it on within 1 day then another day it heals over.

Seamen. Just put some on your lip, also you can get some in your mouth and pretend it was an accident

Have someone punch you where the cold sore is. Now it just looks like a busted lip.

What excuse do you use when you don't have a cold sore ?

Abreva actually works? Thought it was horseshit

It only works within a certain period.

I accidentally trip and crack my lip. Or google herpes, read, freak out, put some of that good seamen on their just in case

Don't contract herpes, you nasty motherfucker.

acic or some other aciclovirum work fine, if you start putting it on when you feel the itch but it's not visible yet. One dude told me that back in ol days when he worked with lasers, one shot with 5w blue impulse laser in the morning and it was completeley gone in the evening.

A lot of people have simplex 1 and don't even know it. Could be you too.

I've had cold sores most of my adult life. Sometimes 4-6 times a year.

I take 1000mg of Lysine every day. Since I started doing that about 4 years ago, I get maybe 1 cold sore a year. When I do, I bump the Lysine up to 3000-4000mg a day, and it seems to help keep it from bursting.

lel, cold sores are different to genital herpes you American fuckwits

actually you can contract genitals if you do oral sex with a cold sore on your lip

B8ed hard

Fart a bunch. Farting clears up everything. Just don't rip a huge fart when you're cuddling with your wife or else all you'll hear is "OMG I felt your dick rattle!" So what, it was a big fart, stuff vibrates.

Cold sores are HSV1 are Genital herpes is HSV2, having a cold sore doesn't mean you have genital herpes too, you fucking cum dumpster.

It is and isnt.

It only cuts the outbreak down by about a day or two, but it's the only FDA approved over the counter medicine for it.

Put it in peanut butter for 2 hours.

This is good advice. I used to get them all the time as a kid, once I reached adulthood slowed down to one a year. These days it's barely that. If you nip it in the bud, you'll never see these fuckers again.

I like Campho-Phenique too, has a great drying action.

Give it to someone else. Like a cold, guaranteed quickest way to get rid of it.

Hydrogen peroxide. You can find it at every decent grocery store or pharmacy.

sudocrem

Carmex. Cheaper than abreva and works just as well.

jizz on my face

But some HSV1 produce genital herpes and some HSV2 produce cold sores
90%/10%

I just suck a lot of dicks once i get an outbreak. It's usually the 5th or 6th one that clears it up. Try it sometime.

Wait, so you could get that shit on isolated regions?

Doesn't that shit goes to your bloodstream?

not sucking cock

I get these sometimes because of FOODS, cold sores,mouth canker sores,fckn dentists
brushmore use mouthwash pay the girl 50 bucks on your way out

Yeah L-lysine has really helped me as well. I usually get 1-2 a year but now I take L-lysine every day when I kinda feel like an out break is coming and then all I get is a little tiny bump on the left of my nose and it doesn't burst.

this