BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540164,00.html?test=latestnews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol fuckin' weeaboo.

Go ahead and marry the first nasty ass 3rd world "asian" that says yes to you.

Have fun buying the house she tells you to buy, giving her kids when she demands it, buying her everything she tells you to, paying all the bills because she doesn't work, being constantly ridiculed for not being a "man", having her family talk shit about you constantly in another language right in front of you, and going bankrupt.

Oh, and then also being cheated on, her getting fat, and divorcing you then having your money taken by divorce court cause you still live in America.

Dumbass.

Just because a white girl hurt your feelings doesnt make Asian women superior (or any different)

who said anything about marriage? I've decided to just remain single and fuck as many hot young Asian chicks as possible. And man, I am living LIFE!

I've fucked 30 asian girls this past year. Life is great

For 19 years I've been with an American women.
She has been crazy at times .. No cooking, No ambitions, doesn't want children.. But as crazy shes has been .. I can say without a doubt she has been the most understanding and loyal anyone can ask for.. (Plus she's hot as shit) I think there's some give an takes from this.. It's up to you to chose if a person is right for you..

well at least you admit that american women are crazy bitches.

Guess what? Asian women are ALSO loyal and NOT crazy. Therefore Asian women are superior to American women

Any female you import will just be contaminated by western culture like any other.
Just go MGTOW and live for yourself, LTRs are a Disney fantasy and always have been.

I agree with you 100%. The best option is to MGTOW, never get married, and just take vacations to 3rd world countries like Brazil or Thailand and fuck tons of prostitutes while you're there. Or better yet, expat there permanently and live in a pussy paradise.

Asians are the pugs of the human race.

but at least Asian women look good in their 30s, 40s, and even 50s.

White women turn to shit after age 28.

I think 28's giving them some. Most seem shit from the start.

>women
>not crazy
Wew

well yes i agree with that too. White women are just plain fucking ugly and boring.

Asian women are exotic as fuck.

Too bad there aren't more of them around here.

and white women age better? Nope. Not at all

You stupid fucking weaboos have a romanticized vision of Asian women stuck in your pea-brains. Get off the internet and go to an Asian country.

well that's why you should take a vacation to Thailand and fuck as many there as you want

i AM living in an Asian country. And the women here are fucking awesome.

What's your problem? Why don't you like Asian women?

I spent a year and a half in Asia. Pug faces, flat asses and rotten teeth are far more common that the model pic by OP.

WHERE in Asia? Some parts suck, yes. Other parts are awesome. You can easily find women with big tits, big asses, and who are submissive and wild in bed and will ride your cock like a wild bull in heat

You tried spamming on gab and got banned, you whined to Sup Forums and got told to fuck off, when will the message kick in?

Japan, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Asian women, by population, are no more attractive than white women unless you have yellow fever.

Gab is a bunch of faggots. I will NEVER stop my message. And it will simply grow and grow.

My new blog is only 5 days old and yet getting like 150 to 250 unique IP visitors per day.

Cambodia is cool, the chicks have ugly faces, I admit, but they got amazing bodies.

Sauce on her ?

i don't know. Just a google image

Fuck the fags blog .. Eat shit.. I'm out

my fag blog has become famous, just google "boycott american women". I've done more to fight feminism than all of you fags combined

oh boy

sauce pls

i want to fyck her brains out

me too Sup Forumsrother, me too

ha

American women have burnt the bridge beyond repair for a lot of american guys nowdays. Men have had enough, that’s why you see so many men nowdays with women from many other nations. I am not saying that american women are not attractive, what I am saying is american women bash american men on television, portray them as idiots, laugh at them and treat them like crap. American men are handsome, brave men and deserve to be treated with just a little respect, not kissing their butts. No man wants to spend this limited time on this earth with an ungrateful party girl who has screwed every guy that comes her way, I sure the heck don’t. I was watching a tv show recently and this bitter angry white woman was trashing not one but every white man alive, she said some very harsh comments calling these men wimps, losers, whatever. I am an american white male serving the past 4 years in the US Marines in Afghanistan and I do not see any of the white soldiers as wimps. What kind of man wants to deal with these american women anymore, I love my mother but she is from a generation of american women that respected american men. The american women today only care about their next orgasm.

amazing story

i love u

fuck

great

I'm Scandinavian and i have talked to an american girl for a month now. in the beginning she were relay in love with some tall handsome bloke with a 7 inch dick. I'm a 8/10 with 6 and a half inch thick dick. she talked about him all the time and i got her to ask him out. to days later i sent her a dick pic and asked if she liked it. she did and wanted to see more. suddenly she told me her boyfriend just came into the room and started to fuck her. she told me she squirted to the picture of my dick.

this was only 2 days after they'd gotten together and i managed to get her to cheat on him easy as fuck. american girls are sluts. and i would never be together with one. she also cheated on him numerous times with a mixed guy from her work just because he had "pretty green eyes"

wtf

Another thing is- American Women are extremely emotionally immature. They act like selfish little children, totally obnoxious. It's as if they have never matured past the stage of being 15 years old and depending on their father's credit card. Why is it that American women are so damn immature and selfish? It's like they don't want to grow up or something, they want to remain forever in their own little world where they are "daddy's special little princess". American women suffer from a HUGE NARCISSISM COMPLEX! Has anyone else noticed this?

Has anyone else noticed how low class and trashy American women behave? Especially when they get drunk? I see pictures of these American whores on Facebook all the time. They make all kinds of provocative poses, thinking they are so sexy or whatever, trying to attract everyone's attention to them. I got news for you slut! YOU ARE NOT EVEN PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE! THE ONLY REASON YOU AMERICAN WOMEN THINK YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE IS BECAUSE THE IDIOT MEDIA HAS BRAINWASHED YOU TO THINK THAT YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT TO THE EARTH!

Reasons I'm with a Russian.

American woman slices off the genitals of her son

And you think American women make good mothers? Look at this insane shit! This crazy American woman chopped off her son's dick! How sick can you insane American women get?

foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540164,00.html?test=latestnews

her boyfriend also has no idea about any of it. he think she is pure as a snowflake. but in reality she is only acting like one to him, but is a whore any time she can.

American women are the reason America is becoming increasingly weaker. They are to blame for the overreaching political correctness and hypersensitivity. Stupid suburban women.

>LTR
Yeah fuck them they never work out
>in a 12 year relationship with a non American woman

with a NON american woman

American women love circumcision. They love mutilating their young baby boy's penises.

American women are monsters who are going to burn in the pits of hell.

look at her heavenly COCK!

More like

I always laugh when emotionally immature dudes try to play the redpill card. Nobody takes you seriously, and those of us that aren't fucking retarded see through your bullshit. YOU are the reason why women shit on you. YOU are the problem. Get this bullshit outta here