My girlfriend recently broke up with me...

My girlfriend recently broke up with me, she said that I didn't do anything wrong and that her feelings just switched off, but that makes me feel even worse, because I know there's literally nothing I could have done to stop me from failing. I also don't think that I'll ever find someone as awesome and cool as her again, because for the first time in my life I was genuinely happy.

I've been having suicidal thoughts ever since, it's fucking stupid that a girl can get in my head this much, but she somehow managed to do it, I just don't feel like I'm ever going to be happy again and whilst I don't want to die, I just want the pain to stop.

I've tried to fucking it out of my system but it just makes me feel worse now, because every time I'm with someone I just think "it should be her" I know coming to Sup Forums for advice over stuff like this isn't the best thing to do, but fuck I don't want to go to anyone I know because I don't want them to know how I feel.

The fuck should I do?

i dont want you to leave. youre very important to me..

Rape her

>feelings switched off
That's bullshit. She traded up, and you'll see very quickly

>for the first time in my life I was genuinely happy
Women make you think they make you happy so you'll be more easily walked all over or give them what they want

>suicidal thoughts
You shouldn't be ruined by such a bitch honestly. If you really want to gain your confidence back, you have to show yourself that you can do just fine without her. In turn, you may just show her that you are fine without her too.

you need to spend some time living the bachelor life and enjoy your hobbies man. Go hiking or some gay shit on the weekends.

How old are you?

My gf of 5 years left me last year and got a new bf within 2 months and it torn me up, but I'm ok now, you'll get past it honestly, stay strong Sup Forumsro.

holy mother of god. not real. i fucking got you

DUDE, BELIEVE ME, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR MOM AND YOUR DAD.

BELIEVE ME PLEASE, YOU ARE UNIQUE. THE TIME WILL HEAL THIS WOUND AND YOU'LL BE READY TO LOVE AGAIN.

BUT DON'T DO THAT. PLEASE. PLEASE.

YOU'LL BE A GREAT MAN. I WILL GARANTEE...please...you're unique.

It sucks because she was saying shit like she adored me and I made her smile more and shit literally just 2 weeks before we got together, hence why I think it hurts more than it normally does, because usually after a breakup I don't really care all that much.

I'm 15, nah I'm kidding I'm 22.

2 weeks before we broke up I meant to say.

Just give it time... that's the biggest thing. Why don't you take this chance and improve on yourself. You'll find someone better I promise you. Shit sucks at first but you'll get over her. If you can't be happy by yourself your not ready for a relationship..

>Bitchcraft

u w0t mate

Like I'm usually not one to let a relationship get me like this, I usually get over it almost instantly, but this one has fucking rocked me.

Well i recently had the same and I've been falling in the worst drug addiction ever since.
I'm clean since the new year annd i have to say it feels great to get my shit together again.

Tl;DR Do drugs, get sober and you will almost have forgotten her

it makes sense.. you arent real

m8 all I can say is drink, do drugs and go on a fuck fest until you find yourself again don't be beta... brush it off. her new fella might treat her like shit and if she sees it hasn't effected you (strong front m8) shes gunna want to be all over your shit again na man trust me... I'm old... and as you get older you become more elligable.... look women look great from say 14-26 top end, you might get the odd 1 that looks good until 30s, but then thath body clock kicks in, or they've had kids and not got a babydaddy or their husband leaves and they only going to get slowly worse looking.... whereas a bloke.. well its all kinda arkward and still working life out until 27 then after that.... men mature as they grow up... women age....trust me life as a Man is good.. suck it up and get on with it.

22? I dont know.... Do all the thing that you cant do when you are with her

Just do some meth. smoking it helps me relax and feel normal again. You think im kidding? There is a reason people do it not just to tweak out.

lmao you are mentally troubled, my friend

I understand, I think everyone has that one that ends up changing them for better or worse. My big break made me less attached and more independant. Now my recent gf of 2 years is in love with me and I could leave tomorrow and be 100% ok haha. But it sucks man, reflect and work on improving yourself.

No it just makes sense. It makes sense.

tell me what leads you to believe that.

>Write a note that she blackmailed you. Hide under matress.
>write that youre afraid that shes gonna kill you or make you kill yourself
>kill yourself
Win-win

>feelings switched off
That's bullshit. She traded up, and you'll see very quickly

>for the first time in my life I was genuinely happy
Women make you think they make you happy so you'll be more easily walked all over or give them what they want

>suicidal thoughts
You shouldn't be ruined by such a bitch honestly. If you really want to gain your confidence back, you have to show yourself that you can do just fine without her. In turn, you may just show her that you are fine without her too.

you need to spend some time living the bachelor life and enjoy your hobbies man. Go hiking or some gay shit on the weekends.

This is specifically written to cater to me
You are introducing the idea of breaking up because you can't actually produce "her"

Hey OP, I know how you feel man, I really do.. Me and my girlfriend haven't ended it yet but it feels like it's coming to an end. I just feel like she doesn't love me anymore. What I do to distance myself from the sadness is to do what I love the most, talking and connecting with other people whilst playing vidya..

Stay away from feels threads is also important, don't listen to sad songs no matter how much you love it. I love her with my life, I'd do anything for her. It's the first time with her that I've felt genuinely happy too, and that I won't ever be happy again. But no, I will, just keep doing what you love, and try to enjoy what life offers.. Maybe go out and drink with some old friends or something.. All you have to do is to stay positive and try to think of ways to enjoy yourself as much as possible! Hope it helps

you mean I can't say the word "her"? k

Also this was written in response to the OP, not to some mental case I didn't know was reading this thread

Fuckin kill yourself you pussy ads bitch! And if your gonna do it do.it outside so some poor fuck doesn't have to clean that up! If your too much of a bitch bring your pussy ass to upstate ny and I'll gladly end your bitch ads existence

Fuck you

I'll have you know, the word "her" is in the original post I made as well so idk where you got the idea I'm not real lol. I'm just a guy on the internet no different from the rest

Work out, focus on yourself. It sucks when it happens but it happens. Women just get to a point where they just lose interest of find someone else that peaks their interest and attraction levels. Check out this dude on YouTube Corey Wayne. He really helped me get through my breakup about a month ago. Shit was tough and I was feeling just like you but trust me it gets better the pain will subside eventually. Time heals all wounds brother

I could make this same thread ... relatable to the exact tee... i'm 22 as well .. known my girl since 18.. dated three times. always ends in her leaving for 0 reason yet I never hit her up. I try to move on and she for WHATEVER FUCKING REASON comes back just to say.. hey, your mind? yeah, i'm gonna fuck it so hard. basically anyways

How's your fucking wound doing you shit head

No you're not; you're fifteen. If you're breaking down at 22 over losing some broad then that's even more pathetic.

she comes back**

Stop being a pussy.

Kys

Break the soul tie l, I don't know if your religious but here in my religion we call that a soul tie a bond with another person whether 1 or both feel it it depends l, you need to pray daily and ask God for the soul tie to be broken and to set your soul free again. That's all the advice I can give you, had the same problem now I don't give a shit.

A little better. It's gotten to the point where I realize I don't need her nor ever did but the thoughts come up every now and then still. It ain't easy

You are dead to me

i feel u user been there b4 time heals everything i kno its not the answer youre looking for but in do time things will change

You seem like you need to talk brother. Let it out

I don't need to say shit. Kill yourself

Suit yourself

Dont listen to these edgelords, whatever it is your thinking, stop it because once you make that choice there is no going back, you may believe that your life has no potential, but the power to change your life's circumstance is with in your own hands, its something we are ALL capable of. So please my friend, reconsider and give this crazy life your all, because at least by the end of it you can say proudly that you braved it all, despite all its hurdles. Love from a land across the ocean blue :)