My wife is dead and I am sad, now please give me 9/10

My wife is dead and I am sad, now please give me 9/10.

sage

He didn't ask for a 9/10. I don't think he really expected too much other than the cathartic experience of getting his thoughts to words and recording them

I don't think that someone has to go through the same as the artist to be able to tell if their art is good. I can listen to music in another language and tell if it has good melody and tones, can't you?

Hawthorn Heights also releases emotional records. Can you criticize them without knowing about their life? Half of you have no problem with shitting on bands all the time, and no one knows what it is like being someone else. IF we can't rate this album because we don't know what it's like to be in his situation, then we can't rate any album accurately, ever.

>you have to eat shit to know it's shit

You have to eat shit to know how it tastes, yes

So you're saying you're a literal shiteater?

Holy shit you are so epic xD

Go home Phil, your wife wants to have a talk with you

Cue the hilariously snarky zinger which, in spectacular fashion, puts you into checkmate.

Oh look, here's the genius himself.

Now this is shitposting

awful thread

he traded his wife for a BNM

would u do the same??

Oh sorry, you can't call my posts shitposting since you don't have several family members who died of suicide, so you don't know what situation I am in, therefore you can't apply a negative opinion on my posts.

Lol project somewhere else faggot

Sorry, you can't call me a """faggot""" as I have several homosexual friends who are subject to harassment, therefore if you aren't in my situation you can't comment negatively on my posts.

(You)

>project
Maybe you should try looking up the meaning of this word.

no

Sorry, but you can't call me me as I suffer from several psychological illnesses that completely eliminate my sense of self, therefore there is no real me and you can't call me you or me since there is no such thing and it triggers me
Thank you in advance, now please give my post an upvote and paypal me 20 dollars

>this is what inevitably happens when an artist releases an album that is so critically successful that it attracts new listeners to his work

To start a thread shitting on Phil for exploiting his own grief, then getting defensive and being all "i know people who have killed themselves" for those sweet replies could loosely be considered projecting. Though it, at the least, makes him a hypocrite.

Link me the PayPal, you're on a roll

How many times are you gonna make this thread?

I'm not OP you imbecile

You don't need to be

Sorry I'm too poor to have a credit card, can you just come and give me cash
I mean, my wife did die of cancer, so you should definitely feel bad for me since I'm the only person whose wife has ever died of cancer

Wait... you don't have a PayPal? Or were you just using your artistic liberties to create a character that DOES have a PayPal?

Why is this board like this?

What else would you do on this shitty site?

you are a fucking degenerate

I'm too poor to have a house or anything, all I have is a guitar a recorder and a wife dead from cancer pls gibe me munnies im so sad :(((((((((((((