To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

You are, by default, deadbeat dads. You are abandoning children to grow up in Drumpt's America with no means of support as he will, no doubt, gut vital programs to the poor. You are no different from the dogs that ran off after burying their bone. You're no real man. The so-called cucks who take care of children even if it isn't theirs are the real men.

Remember that the next time a single mother bothers to give you more attention than you deserve and shows interest in you.

Can't believe I read the entirety of this shitty bait
fuck you

why would i actively support a cuckoo?

cuck

I know this is bait but there are people out there that actually think that way

I know this is bait but I'll bite.
Why is some used up slut with poor decision making skills entitled to my valuable time because she takes an interest in me? Her mistakes are not my problem and I have no responsibility to take them on.

/thread

So I take it you're a 30 something that slutted it up in her 20s only to discover that all her one night stands are as uninterested in raising their bastard children as the rest of the male population, and so your only recourse is to bitterly complain about your loneliness and unruly seed on an anonymous message board for pity.

I thought like this when I was single and desperate. After a while I grew some balls and realized I deserve the real deal and not some secondhand bullshit.

Granted if a chick is awesome and has a kid it doesn't bother me but I'm not telling myself I have to settle for this or I don't deserve better.

Fuck you and fuck single moms, I spent 4 years with one raising her child like my own until the slut cheated on me. Maybe these single moms are single moms for a reason. Yes I'm a little bitter, but realistically I dogged a bullet. No kid for me!!!

>start dating asian chick
>she makes the odd bit of drama over nothing here and there but overall funny and cool chick
>older than me by 7 years
>i dont really give a shit
>she really gives a shit though
>fast-forward to after a pregnancy scare
>i sure as fuck didnt want kids
>she's pissed off at me about making such a big deal about it
>her shitty job, hours and work stress doesnt help cuz she keeps doing retarded shit like working 3-4h unpaid overtime every day at a job an hour away
>gradually 6months into the relationship her cool, normal facade drops and she reveals her psychotic, paranoid self
>turns out she's once divorced and at 35 is desperate as fuck
>wants marriage and pregnancy before our 1st year anniversary
>start getting vibes like she's gunna dig thru the trash and get at the used condoms
>eventually get sick of her constantly crying over nothing and making dramas
>tell her to gtfo my life

She wasn't even a single mum and she was a psycho. Once they get a ring and lose it they lose the plot. Thing is if she didnt act like a psychotic cunt all the time I probably wouldve stayed with her but she was too immature and I got sick of her shit.

>fuck single moms
All you had to say, user.

all woman are psychotic, or at least the ones i met. sure in public they act normal, but once you get to know them, sheez.
Either they don't understand anything or they get pissed of over everything

This is likely bait - I don't care.

I dated a single mother, and while I tried to make it work, her severe level of selfishness (to the point that I suspect clinical narcissism) and abusiveness (emotional/verbal) eventually broke my will to continue.

She got to the point where she would hit her 9 year old son on the face and scream at him calling him a "bastard" for something small like "not putting your clothes away properly".

Some single mothers are single for a reason if you catch my drift.

Ok, no. You're a deadbeat mom with nothing to offer but someone else's kids and a pull addiction. You want a1 dick, houses, boats, cars, money, pocketbooks and shoes in return for your used up roast beef pussy and phycopathic tendencies. All you do is blame shift and create drama. You have a trail of mentally destroyed men behind you and can't even raise your kids. Do they know their real names? Kill yourself before your next abortion

Top Kek! you delusional retard.

The advice you all need (not the OP bait):

Dating a single mom is fine if it works for you. Dating her because she's a single mom and you are a white night is pure faggotry.

They tend to be desperate for any attention as they are ignored and that means some good fucking, but you have to watch out for psycho factor and ring lies. More so than with single non-moms.

I.e. If you keep your eyes and ears open you can get your dick wet and check for crazy. BUT you don't owe them shit up front for being a mom.

I'm user, and I approve of this message.

I actually want kids but don't like newborns or infants...so yeah single moms here i come.

I fuck them.
I don't marry them.

Kek I avoid single moms like the plague. Kissed one in a drunken stupor during New Years eve, but thank god I didn't go to her place because I would have had 5 STD's after that.

yeah mainly single moms and single mom-to-be's

I would never date a single mother for one reason:
No matter what you do, that kid will NEVER be yours and th minute things start to go bad, she will remind you of that fact in the WORST way

Single moms are trash, though I can't say I blame the individual. Families have no stability anymore anno 2017.

CUCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOO

pasta belongs in the kitchen.

as soon as i catch a whiff that a chick has any kids at all I fuckn hit the road. i dont want those nasty leftovers from some other guy. (talking about those kids and the bitch that has em)

This is bait, but makes me mad nevertheless.

I started dating a girl with a kid because, otherwise, she was amazing; a petite cutie with a big, thicc ass and would do literally everything in the bedroom. Even beyond the sex, she was amazing. We had the same taste in everything, had the same interests, the same ideals, dumb sense of humor; everything. She was absolutely perfect except for that little shit. I told myself I could live with it, so I started dating her. It's been almost 2 years and hasnt gotten any better. I feel absolutely nothing for this brat and sometimes wish their dad would get full custody or something. Now I'm trapped in this relationship and think about killing myself every day.

TL;DR: Don't date a single mom. Ever. It's never worth it.

lul k

Not my fault you thought Delavoneday's mixtape was gonna take you out of the ghetto with him.

5/10
Good idea but it need's more effort.
The comparison to dogs is not well thought out.

>The so-called cucks who take care of children even if it isn't theirs are the real men.
This is too obvious, don't use the word "cuck"

Hope you will bait better next time user

>To all little boys that won't marry single moms
Little boys can't marry anyone, pedo. They're too young. Quit trying to shame them into being your bottom when they have no say in the law.

I will remember this. Thanks

I wonder who wrote that, and if it was written unironically.
The same goes to the image.

shouldve made it work then, stacy

Why surrend to this? What do you care? What brings you to the point to stay in a relationship you clearly detest, wasting your own life about it?

Step out of it. You own her nothing.

... I presume you own her nothing, but I sense you are sucking a bit of money or you have other intrests you didnt mind to share. It's the only reason why.

>Veiled nigger thread.

Bait. Saged.

Sage goes in all fields

You probably still caught herpes simplex virus.

This inane bullshit actually made me chuckle.

3/10

To all single moms:

You are, by default, deadbeat wives. You are abandoning families to grow children in Drumpt's America with no means of support as he will, no doubt, gut vital programs to the poor. You are no different from the dogs that ran off after burying their bone. You're no real woman. The so-called cucks who take care of children even if it isn't theirs are the real men.

can you fuck off, stop posting this gay shit

>assumes all single mothers are sluts
>mother was a slut

A recurring theme on /b, at least lately. Pick one:

user's mother was a slut.
user's mother ignores user.
user's father left.
user's father stuck around but abused user.
user lived in a trailer home as a kid in the middle of tornado alley and pretends to have all the answers (i.e. Trump Supporter)
user hates everyone else in the world because they themselves are worthless and weak.
user calls others beta male, faggot or anything else they can think of to make themselves feel superior
user is racist or antisemitic because it's "edgy". Again, the need to feel superior while being completely worthless themselves. Or at least, they feel that way about themselves and have a need to put others down.
Anyone see a pattern?