My eye hasn't stopped twitching since I woke up at 10am this morning after a hard night of drinking last night...

My eye hasn't stopped twitching since I woke up at 10am this morning after a hard night of drinking last night. what do Sup Forums?

Pic for attention

go to an ophthalmology stupid nigger

Eat something. Drink water. Smoke some weed

nice puss puss
go back to bed

>eye
like your eyeball? or your eyelid?

if its your eyelid, it happens alot because of lack of sleep, if its your eyeball, its probably way worst than that

my left eye has been twitching for over a week now, also started after a night of heavy drinking. Shouldn't be anything to be overly worried about.

11/10 puss
sauce and more like this needed

What he said, also if eyelid take some magnesium.

Who is this delicious piece of meat?
That asshole looks as tasty as that puss

eat a banana, set you straight!

I woke up with an eye twitch once. Went to the eye doctor that day. He saw it twitch and said that it would resolve itself in time. It was gone by the end of the day. If your vision is affected, or it becomes painful, get in to your doc.

this, also avoid alcohol and nicotine, it can cause that shit too, ive have it occasionly, sleep is what helps me most to get rid of it

You're dehydrated and need magnesium. Problem solved.

your nerves need more sleep, thats all

You might be low on potassium

My eye twitches when I'm low so I just eat a couple bananas

half shaved butthole looks fucking stupid

Drink water, eat lots of fruit, meat and eggs. Avoid coffee unless you're physically addicted to it like I am. Caffeine can make my skin twitch sometimes.

The twitching is probably caused by your nerves being shot from all the alcohol your body processed. Give it some times and it should go away on its own. Like I said before, avoid stimulants like coffee and nicotine, and avoid alcohol for a good week or so.

If your eye begins to hurt or your vision is affected, see a doctor asap. Eyelid twitches are pretty common ime

I noticed that too. Finish the job if you're going to start it.

Potassium might help. Stick a banana up your ass

GET YOUR BACK AND NECK MASSGAED OP

speaking from experience, youd be amazed of how much weird shit your back and neck can cause when they get jammed, you wont dont propably even notice that your back is tight, but when the muscles are tensed up they can cause almost whatever, from heartburn and random ear-ringing to headaches and eye twitching

headache is the most common symptom of tensed up back, but believe me, it can cause some weird shit

also stretch your legs, that helps too

stroke