Literally 2 hours ago off my flight.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got your dick wet?

Very much so.

>user-kun prease censur ur dickaru it iz a sin

How? Where did you go to pick up qt Jap girls?

How was the trip?

Have you bought some prostitute service ? If yes, what kind of ?

Basically, Roppongi is filled with Japanese girls just waiting to jump on foreign guys. That's the easy way, though.

Japanese girls are interested in foreigners either way.

It was amazing. Spent my new years there and improved my Japanese.

Was it weird having your dick pixilated?

Post em

I lived on a farm and as such had farmlike needs, I had farmlike obligations.

Biggest culture shock meme?

Without speaking any Japanese, would one have a chance getting a girl there?

Only once. I went to one of those places where a girl washes you. Turned out to be a really unique experience but expensive.

Since I am not ugly and a foreigner it was easy to just get girls by hanging around at night and just speaking some basic Japanese at bars and cafes.

post some pics of your trip and gurls

>This is what weeaboos actually believe

Age? race?
where did you go?
whats there to do even

Very much so.

That animeshit is everywhere.

Yep! If you don't speak any English at all I would recommend Roppongi again. Most of the people know some basic English there and the girls going there expect to find some foreigner dick.

How expensive ? I would like to experiment some japanese girls but despite I'm foreigner, I'm ugly.

Okay, all my pics are on my phone. Give me a moment to find my USB cable.

25, Eurasian
Basically Tokyo and Shin-yokohama
Tons of weird shit.

Did you encounter any issues with their unique way of sexuality? I have heard their sex is a bit different than the Western world.

How's the food?
Did you try the public bath house? If you did how was it to experience it as a Westerner?

What was your job there or were you just visiting? What is your job that you could afford to travel, anyways?

Also, paying prostitute services is illegal in my country. It can cost 1500 to 3000 bucks, so at this price I should go to japan.

Is that you Connor?

ALL THE GIRLS DO BLOWJOBS. It's somehow ingrained into their idea of sex. Sex ALWAYS starts with a blowjob. Other than that, they make loud noises but nothing special.

The food is fucking delicious. Reaaaally good if you like asian, but also really good since they have a lot of western influenced cuisine.

And yes I did experience a Sentou. I was shocked since everyone was naked. Didn't need to see old Asian man dick.

I'm an import/export manager of a small company in The Netherlands. I need to go to Japan every 3 months to check up on stock.

No.

I had to lay down at least 10,000 yen for a "massage" which is 100 euros.

>Roppongi
>This is what weeaboos actually believe

It's pretty true though. Went to Japan this summer, our trip advisor told us it was "the place" if that was our goal.

so why is this pic all over reverse image search

It is true. I was there yesterday and I am not what you call a weeaboo.

It's busting with black guys trying to get you into clubs and all those clubs are filled with "Gaijin hunters" as my Japanese friends call them.

Gaijin = term for foreigner.

Because it's not my picture. A few comments earlier I said I just got back and I'm still importing all my photos.

Yeah exactly! I responded to the guy calling bullshit, I completely agree with you. I was there with my family though so no punani hunting.

Lovely country, where else did you go? Kyoto was amazing, highly recommend if you didn't get to see it this time.

The BJ thing sounds amazing btw lol

>It's busting with black guys trying to get you into clubs

I heard from people that Japan is hella racist against black people. Any truth to that?

Stick to white girls, race traitor

Still waiting on the pics OP

I would also like to know about this

small dick

Not OP, but yes. You know those guys that try to sell you shit on the big flashy streets downtown? All those dudes are black. All the guys trying to "fix you in on this cool night club/brothel", all black. While that doesn't mean Japan is racist, they definitely seem to be a "low class" group. The language barrier of course doesn't help them.

Japan is in general very anti-foreigner, the attitude is basically "so when are you leaving?", even if you've lived there for years.

dubs of truth

I noticed when I was in Japan that a lot of the black people there didn't actually seem to speak English as a first language or if they did it was with an African country's accent and not something you'd hear in America or Britain.

do they look down on eurasians?

True. It may be that few american/european black people simply don't want to move there, whereas it could be profitable for someone from Africa.

what kind of people do the gajin hunters want? Europeans, blacks, eurasians, arabs or other asians?

Are the black guys Us soldiers making some extra cash or immigrants?

hes a eurasian already mixed race

Speaking of that.. are Slav's white or Asian.. what the fuck are Slavs?

Hey OP, I'm a Eurasian as well (half jap). Do we do well in places like Japan

? I went to Nepal and got a lot of positive attention- more so than my better looking white friend I went with who gets tons of pussy and compliments on his looks back here in the states (i get none ever). I mean seriously I had men and women tell me I was good looking there.

Will I find similar success in a place like Japan?

More fap content pasted.co/c04a23db

Not op but I imagine the more you look like the populous the better off you are.

Those black guys are all from Nigeria btw

nice man-clit
faggot

mostly european with asian admixture

The fuck are they doing in Japan and why did the customs let them in in the first place?

I guess OP isn't going to post those pics.

did you really think OP would delivrar?

spam

/r/ banning of usr