Why is DMT illegal?

Why is DMT illegal?

For those who don't know:

When large doses of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) are present in the brain, the individual tends to experience an alternative "reality".

This experience is normally described as if you were wearing a virtual reality headset within a bizarre video game produced by your mind.

A common set of events are; specific frequency of sound getting louder and louder; reality "pops" or "explodes"; they travel through some sort of "tunnel" or feel like they are getting sucked into something else; they arrive in the other "place" which is best described as wearing a VR headset; they experience geometric shapes and shapes that are unimaginable within 3D space; they communicate with "entities" and are often shown things by them and told to calm down and not to be blown away by everything; they feel an extreme sense of familiarity; they may experience a god-like presence.

After 10-15 minutes of this (which some describe as feeling like infinite), the individual is returned to a sober state and will not be able to remember everything that happened within the experience.

Keep in mind that this chemical is one produced naturally by the human body, animals and thousands of plants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCzwt5dwJPA
youtube.com/watch?v=rbs9mVtHIYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me a large scale long term study showing it doesnt have negative psychiatric effects; identify at what doses its safe; propose regulations for safe production and sale. Then you can legalise it and self-stupify and live in your Brave New World esque dystopia

This is a picture of somebody dying under the MRI. DMT is being released.

How do you know that DMT is involved there?

>keep in mind that this chemical is one produced naturally by the human body, animals and thousands of plants
same with toxins and other poisonous chemicals
you uneducated junkie
lets fucking huff the waste product of protein metabolism ITS NATURAL AFTER ALL AM I RITE GUISE

That is from the walking dead you lying cuck.

Ok, here you go. The amazon tribes have used ayahuasca for thousands of years. It's been more than thouroughly tested.

this looks like it's from a movie

Forgot to add, they don't have birth defects or any other type of strange illnesses.

Thats a gif from the walking dead.

Turns out the patient zero was someone who OD'd on DMT

Isn't that a clip from TWD lmao lad

That is, no more than other such groups who don't use it.

>Why is DMT illegal?

Does it matter?

are you underaged?
>amazon tribes use it so it counts as scientific research
go back to hs

OP clearly thinks so, why else would OP ask

Yes. People can beat depression, PTSD and other "mental" illnesses with ayahuasca and straight DMT use. Instead it's "treated" with bigpharma meds.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCzwt5dwJPA

I like DMT as much as the next dude, but mang, y u lie tho

sauce?

there is none
dont buy into these retards

>scientific research
No science involved, just human testing. Which works. You retard.

Why would u need a scientific research? We know the effects already by studying these tribes.

I forgot that those amazon tribes have been experimenting using modern scientific methods at a quality expected of modern drugs

>No science involved, just human testing. Which works. You retard.

this is why no one takes stoners seriously
keep going through life aimlesly pretending you are being enlightened with drugs

Shutup virgin

fuck off shill

Alternate reality = Not reality

nice counter argument
insults
none of which have anything to do with the topic in question
a topic for which to discuss you need to have university studies and read research papers
you on the other hand havent even finished highschool

Look up psychedelic therapy

do this then kick yourself for being a hypocrite.

Thousands of years of usage in tribes where more or less everyone consumes the drug several times in their lives, especially with shamans using them regularly. Do you think these tribes would've gone on using them if they were harmful? And science whorshippers can do their thing and observe these groups, which they have, and no adverse effects have been found.

no u, psychadelic therapy is bullshit

Do you stick a bone through your dick and eat spiders alive too?

Lol. No wonder DMT is illigal with retard cunts like you around.

Even though it's been proven in a multitude of studies, go back to high school.

Good

Wow that other guy really cucked you with that "go back to high school" schtick ay?

One time at the age of 14 I've smoked dmt from a bong.
Didn't even knew that's dmt I thought It was weed (I found it in my older brother room)
Best trip of my life

lmao, what happened in your trip?

you dont understand what scientific research is

"HUR DURR THEY ARE ALIVE AND I RED IN DE INTERNET THEY SMOKE DRUGS AND DEY ARE FINE SO ITS OK HUR DUR CHECK MATE SCIENTISTS, YEARS OF STUDY AND RESEARCH ARE NOTHIRNG COMPARED TO SMOKING WEED HOHO BLAZE IT"
you do realize how retarded everyone else in your life thinks you are
except of course for the other retard friends you surround yourself with
good luck with life :) DMT will never be legal

you want to be even more butthurt? I can synthesize it for free. you on the other hand have to go around paying exagerated prices for something that is not even near DMT
you probably never had it
life is cruel for idiots isnt it?

Eh. Although something like DMT (psycoblin lsd etc,) can be beneficial in a one time thing by letting the subconscious be explored by the user; long term use can prove disastrous.

All memes aside, dependency and psych damage are the lesser of the problems. You bring up tribes using them to guide society (Mayan society was brought up earlier) but look how their society worked. They sacrificed people to the sun. They cut out the hearts of women and children to appease the inner demons of a twisted "shaman"

Not all people are meant to unravel their subconscious, it's a very delicate process

Legalization of such a substance would have negative drawbacks, yet I still believe people should do or use whatever they want

in the US DMT is only illegal because it falls under a blanket term that was introduced when they banned LSD. Iimagine other countries have similar reasoning

It goes deeper than that, user

It's a war on consciousness.

Because it's a psychedelic and all psychedelics are illegal for some reason. DMT is kinda lame though. Tastes like shite, makes ya feel all heavy and encumbered. Just meh. Would rather get Lucy or shrooms or maybe a triptamine. DOC is a good ass drug

>DMT is kinda lame though

someone hasn't broke through yet..

>DMT is kinda lame though
You didn't do it right or you took the wrong kind.

Like I'd let a depressed nigga try DMT. Lol. Too volitile. Idsay MDMA beats out DMT for aaany psychiatry application.

care to post a little about it? I don't know much about DMT and the legal side of it because it's so rare where I live

Well, tha Mayans have more in common with us as a society than recently or currently existing amazon tribes. They had developed math, architecture, politics and law. The tribes I speak of don't have any strict culture at all, and they act more in line with how all of humanity did before history began. And these tribes have no recorded history, they just sorta live in the present.

Stoners should be chemically castrated.
Every single one of them.

get off ya high horse, if this was 20 years ago I would have been impressed. Im not making it (fuck off DEA ) but the process can be done by any layman that can read and follow directions.

Made it for sale. Completely isolated it into crystals. Real bitch slurping off the naptha, but I made DMT recrystallized, I've made the dirt, the shit with the inner shit in it a bit for yeild, both extremely potent, smoked both a lot at 40-200mg doses. And from that, I will say, having been completely anihililated time and time again, the experience at this point in my life is tedious, gross, and expensive, the thought of the taste makes me want to puke

kinda ironic when you post a guy that did a fuck ton of drugs in his life

Yeah u just mix some bark with water. Boil it for a buncha hours. But in glass with Hydrochloric acid, some naptha. Swish around. Slurp off the naptha. Put naptha in pyrex, vaccum chamber it. Purge naptha, boom! U got DMT

It doesn't. You're not supposed to ask for the details

He didn't seem particularly mad to me

The barks like 70$$usd a kilo, a kilo should give u about 10-25g of DMT.

I've done DMT, it's amazing. Salvia, a legal drug is very similar in that it only lasts 5-10 minutes and both trips are very extreme. The biggest difference between the two is that Salvia feels like going to hell, and DMT feels like going to heaven.

Drugs are similar in that they are an inhaled psychedelic? Other than that I find DMT so be waaayyyy more colorful.

I'd say the biggest difference is that salvia does nothing with the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor. So it isn't really like traditional psychedelics, and it probably has no psychotherapeutic value at all.

Best way to smoke? Dissolved in vape juice and smoked in a high wattage mod.

The intensity of the trip and the duration are similar. DMT is still 1000x better

Use an oil pipe and a jet lighter.

>Why is DMP illegal?
>For those who don't know:
>It's a hallucinogen. It makes you hallucinate.

See how much more efficient that was?
Look at how much time we all saved.

DMT I did last April

Erm, yea, no shit? That isn't much of a reason at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbs9mVtHIYQ

This is a good one.

do you miss the smell of burnt leather xD
Any time I smell anything like burnt leather it brings me back

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY

This is a good one.

Heh. Cheap shit. I've sold shite like that. U will say it's amazing cause the DMT molecule really only needs to be about 60% isolated for pretty much the same effect as 100%. Have fun. Have a drink to wash the shit out ur mouth after u hit it.

I will
Always thought of a leather shoe being torched with a decaying foot in it. So u get the leather, the rotting corpse, and the rubber burning on the soul. That is the taste and smell of DMT.

Friend of mine got a near death experience after a bad trip, and the day after it he still remembered almost everything, that was fascinating, he told me about generations and generations of him multiplying and shit and he could calculate everything, but at the same time he was being crushed and shit and as we saw it it didn't felt very good.

And here we have to usual
>this is shit
>I got the best stuff

When u read what I said it was dismissive as to being a requirement for good DMT.

I work as an engineer in the heating industry. I have done DMT by myself once . I friend through work gave me some to try . It was an amazing yet extremely intense experience however I did get a little weirded out and ended up throwing up after reality "popped" . How can I get more DMT so I can do it again because I know what to expect .

Yeah i had a bad trip where my entire nuclear family was in front of me, couldn't remember any of the names. Shits freaky. Also saw friends flicker back and forth from being where they started in a journey to the end and flicker back and forth like a horror movie. The effect makes ur skin crawl. Not a bad time tho.

Hardest chemical to get at the snap of a finger. U can buy it for wayyy too much. Or make it. Or get a hippy faggot to give it to u. All 3 works.