ITT: People who couldnt get a gf so natural selection forced them to be disgusting homogay

>ITT: People who couldnt get a gf so natural selection forced them to be disgusting homogay.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#b2c16891c5b01c90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would like to dedicate the dubs of this thread to a grand eight years of Trump.
May he repeal the gay marriage law and put negros back to the cotton fields.

>tfw no gf

Dont you have a harem?

It's only a harem if you count my imaginary waifus

tfw not in a harem

waifus you probably stolen from virgin weebs. Cant leave well enough alone, can you? Gotta take every bit of everything.

Harems have standards.

>5 dubs in 12 posts
I'm letting the team down

Nah, I'm like a terrible hipster. My waifus were all obscure before the virgin weebs found them. If anything, the weebs are trying to steal them from me.

Spoiler alert: I don't even want a gf.

You claim to have standards. Where's your harem?

keep those numbers up boy

I'll be here all night.

tfw no borderline psychotic rabbit bf

You're just trying to justify stealing waifus from virgin weebs.

Im too gross, too autistic, too poor.

RIP.

Oh, and Baam got another power up. He hadn't already outclassed all his friends enough

I had them first. The weebs can go argue over Asuka and Rei like the plebeians they are

You're cute and rich in spirit.

But yeah autism is a thing.

BE MY BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC RABBIT BF

that chapter was "hey let me remind you this is still basically shonen trash"

>tfw almost had gf but natural selection forced me to be disgusting homogay.

Best damn clod you ever did see.

What do I get in exchange?

a...narcissistic non-rabbit bf

it works just run with it

You clearly need to read patrician mangas like me.

My dad found a dildo in a box in my apartment. My worst fear has been realized.

kill him to hide your secret

oh, obviously

I did read several of your recommendations

Ahh, but how can I trust you?

Stop leaving your dildos out, man.

Trust me in what way, to be reliably narcissistic? I think 5 years of posting is probably a good endorsement.

I was going to go with 'to not murder me in my sleep'.

Kill me to hide my secret.

It was in an old watercooler box, he thought it was computer parts and he was like "What the hell is this?".

I didn't tell him the truth for obvious reasons (Said my weird friends sent it to me as a joke) but strangely he seemed okay with the situation, he was just weirded out. He knows.

Oh, did you ever end up reading Golden Kamui?

I love dick too much. The only thing I will do to you in your sleep is play with yours. Ask katia.

I can do that too.

No I didn't start that one but it's the one you mention the most often. Link me to page 1.

Welp. Sounds like it could have gone worse.

Fair enough, then. Will you be paying for my flight to the US?
I'm unemployed for the next 2 weeks, you know.

Absolutely not. I'll find a more conveniently located psychotic rabbit. Or you can swim.

bato.to/reader#b2c16891c5b01c90

I mention it most to you because a spaghetti western cooking hunting action adventure horror comedy history manga seems more up your alley than a romantic comedy.

They probably dont even have a harem.

Hows that supposed to buy me a harem?

I mean, it MIGHT be. I don't like things to be too goofy. And I only like romcoms in movie form, lubricated by wine.

I dunno, I'm a harem slut not a sultan.

I'm deeply considering throwing it all away now, but part of me is like "It's already exposed, why stop now?"

I'm definitely throwing away the small box, it had a prostate massager, floppy ovipositor dildo thing, and cock rings. My dad thought it was just a regular dildo. Thank god he didn't know what it really was.

He could have found the box under my bed with 1k worth of dragon cocks in it. I feel like my reputation is soiled now.

He's not treating me different but he's messing with me about it (We saw a delorean last night and I said I wanted one and he said "Not if you keep buying floppy dildos you wont.")

Dear god what have I done. He probably thinks I'm some freak, I don't want to be lumped in with the rest of the weirdo's. This is exactly why I keep private about my entire personal life.

Nah, I'll find someone more local, thanks.

oh I have to register on this site
ughhhhhh

yeah I mean you've already gone this far

It knows when to be serious and when to be goofy.

Oh there's also Goblin Slayer, which is about a guy called Goblin Slayer who slays goblins and his goblin slaying adventures but that one's relatively new and is only monthly so you'd run out of content fast.

I mentioned it in my skype chat. Violent with lots of rape, I said. A friend read it later and then complained cause there was a bunch of rape and violence.

I asked him what the fuck he was expecting, since I said it was full of rape. He said he was hoping for something more lighthearted

The rest of the chat has been tormenting him with comments about lighthearted rape for weeks now

If they do, it's a harem of SHIT waifus.

Well just find another site if you can't be fucked.

mangahere.co or something

Is rape ever anything other than lighthearted?

nah I'm just gonna WHINE

Fucking weebo fags, go be gay somewhere else.

Goblin rape is notorious for not being light-hearted

but goblins are so little

it's actually a furry thread but I could see why you'd be confused

They don't wash and they appear in numbers, and sometimes they forget they're supposed to penetrate with their cocks and not with their feces-encrusted knives.

What was your dad doing going through boxes in your apartment?
You'll be fine. My dad found my butt stuff and my drugs at the same time. It wasn't one dildo, but half a dozen. One of them was an 18 inch long, 2 inch diameter double dildo that I accidentally bought on amazon because I thought it was smaller. I had never shoved it up my butt, but he didn't know that.

this is why we need wizards to develop goblin genocide spells

>Yukky icky harem slut
2/10
Would not have in harem

Goblin Slayer is way ahead of you.

I AM IN HIGH DEMAND IN HAREMS FUCK YOU

maybe I will read this

goblin genocide is just

I'll remind you a bit in the future. It's like, in the middle of a boss battle and since it updates monthly that would be a pain in the ass to catch up on

sf would be in those harems.

High demand in shitty waifu harems.

Also no fuck, I am too old for that.

thanks friend

This happened to me before I met my wife. I was so lonely that I basically went prison gay. There was gay guys available that found me attractive so I brutally fucked them with no emotions on occasion making one of them cry in the act of the anal assault but he liked it and kept coming back. When I met my wife she knew about it and sees no problem with it, she even fantasized on occasion about be power fucking a small framed feminine dude. We've been married 5 years now and recently started letting me plow her ass for old times sake.

Kinda gross tbh

It was just sitting in the middle of my room and he thought it was something else.

instahard

who care

You have no one to blame but yourself.

I know but that doesn't mean I don't regret leaving that stuff out.

A part of me is also kind of at ease because he found it, I don't have to really hide anymore. I just don't want people treating me like a freak.

who cares, stop respecting ppl

who care

People already treat me like a freak so I just sit home all day and give people the same respect they give me in turn.

bye, on stim

who care

thank

I wouldn't treat you like a freak

Yeah but you're a freak

Well at that point thats just where you would be lying to me and I hate liars. So sneaky, so ploty.

This too

I respect people who keep their kinks inside the bedroom and don't act out like retards. When the doors closed and the lights go out I'm all game for whatever your into, but otherwise I respect civilized humans not freaks of nature wearing dildo capes.

I'm the most laid back guy you'll ever meet, I can't hold a grudge and I rarely get upset. I'll mesh with anyone as long as I can respect you.

>nobody treats me nice I hate everyone just leave me alone
>multiple people treat him nice
>YOU'RE LYING YOU'RE A FREAK GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nibi darling, stop that

People always lie about their person, which is why judge of character is almost always best from a third party.

I have no reason to lie. I just wanna cuddle and lame shit like that.

I will feed the shit one person tried to give me to the next. My resentment just works like that. Maybe people should of gave me what I wanted when the time was right, but I guess thats where their hindsight kicks in.

>GIVE ME WHAT I WANT YOU CUNNY
>okay here you go
>FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>please stop yelling at me
>YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>Lie to get cuddles

>GIVE ME WHAT I WANT YOU CUNNY
>okay here you go
Sex at 19, give.

you're not that shallow, despite how much you pretend to be

Why would I lie to get cuddles? I just want cuddles. Who the fuck lies to get cuddles?

>I'm game for whatever you're into
What if they're into sexual necrophagia? Or what if they're zoophiliacs? Or what if they like taking actual frothy liquid shits on people? Saying you're into whatever someone else is into can be a super dangerous thing.

Well of course there's limits to what I'D be into, but what I meant was like I'll respect whatever someone is into. Doesn't mean I'll do it, just means I'm okay with them being into it.

>Here is what I want
>Thats not what you want (insult)
Irony the post.

Jews lie to get money. I would suspect a swede to lie to get cuddles.

What if they're into pederasty? Even that is a dangerous thing to say, that you are fine with whatever people are into.

But everyone likes cuddles. It's a win-win.

Russians do not like cuddles, they like vodka.