Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today? Hopes and expectations for lp3? Fav song?

Has Sup Forums honored their queen Lavren Mayberry today? Hopes and expectations for lp3? Fav song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJy72LmC9Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chvrches is entry level generic synthpop. Their last album was a bad attempt at trying to completely break into the mainstream. They failed.

Their last album was the same as their first one and they've enjoyed steady success without a breakthrough moment. I have a feeling LP3 will be their last, however

YOUR TAKING IT A TAD BIT TOO SERIOUSLY user.

If I don't take it seriously then the threads get deleted. Do your part

lavren is poop

la roux with better production but worse songs

Chvrches is so bad

I'm sorry. I like some songs off their first album becausee it was real minimal synth pop. We sink and fun were good to me because they were just composed off synth arpeggios. I hated the singles off their last album. I felt like the drums were too cleanly produced and programmed.

>fun
*Gun

I don't believe she's regal enough for queenhood. Lavren is cute peasant.

Do you think Lavren's man is even afraid to touch her in pictures?

Change your pics title dummy.

ask Brian

I changed it for you, mein Freund.

Posting more alpha women.

YASSS WUEEN YASSS

It's not about the music silly, its about using Lavren for sexual.

Grimes ftw!

SHUSH

bbdoll

Did you make a worship puddle for her today?

mmhm :D

where the fuck is brandon? you'd think he'd be in here by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJy72LmC9Lo

she doesn't seems that nice and cute irl desu

it's an act dude, she's a stacy.

a what?

the cute popular girl that you've always crushed on, always got to go to the parties, and was liked by many. you wanted her, but could never have her. she was nice to you, and led you along, only to laugh with her friends about you.
she's that girl

is that some bojack horseman relate bullshit

Post rare lavrens

What are some of your favourite lauren lyrics? I like "ill be a thorn in your side, till you die"

>Lauren Eve Mayberry will NEVER ever EVER pin you down and plop her tightly puckered asshole onto your mouth and squeeze out a slimey fat dookie straight down your throat while she leans over drives her fingernails into your boyballs, giggling at your uncomfortable struggling, before sticking a finger down her throat to make herself vomit onto your bleeding crotch as your testicles rupture in her tiny fingers and you yourself vomit in pain up into her asshole like a human bidet of bile then pass out and drown in your own vomit and Lauren's shit

Thats her new boyfriend?

When if ever did you doubt Tay Tay as queen?

eww

y u mad thou?

lanky, rapidly aging. at least Lauren is shaped like a woman.